Spooky Nights!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if this qualifies but I visited a friend in Zamboanga back in college and stayed for a few days in their house. Alam kong matakutin yun sa multo kaya nung last day na, sinabi ko sa kanya.. "Pare, ok itong bahay niyo pero bakit me nakita akong baby na kalbo na nakaupo sa flush tank ng toilet bowl tuwing jumejebs ako, may multo ba dito?"

I forgot about that prank until I met my friend again a few years later, and he slapped me so hard in the back and i asked why. Sabi niya, "langya ka pare, sa takot ko sa sinabi mo, ilang buwan akong nakabaliktad palagi jumebs nakaharap sa flush tank baka biglang lumabas yung bata sakalin ako e!"

I still laugh so hard everytime I remember the story hahaha 😅🤣😅

• Haha (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...

a vip room in a ktv club in caloocan.. said to be haunted.. a gro was stabbed and killed by a jealous guest and stuffed in the sofa many years ago... her ghost is said to haunt that vip room.. that the management of the ktv club.. would rather keep it shut..and not to be used.. although occasionally .. it had been used by guests.. the gros who did used the vip room .. all had an uneasy eerie  feeling.. most would rather go home than entertain guests in that vip room.

23 hours ago, METALFREAK said:

Sad to say that is WWE's MO for several years now, recruit lots of indy wrestlers then bury almost all of them.

Looks like Scarlett Bordeaux wasted her time there. Definitely had the star power and in ring abilities. But was not even used.

agree. 

some of them lost and got burried in the shuffle when got called up on Raw or Smackdown... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a rather spooky experience I had. I just arrived at the office of the call center I worked for. I passed by the employee lounge and saw one of my office mates there. I waved at him and he waved back. I then went on about my day. After a couple of days, I saw the same guy again in our office and we chatted. He told me he just came back from a vacation from his province. I asked him, "ang bilis naman ng bakasyon mo, eh nung isand araw nakita pa kita sa employee lounge." To which he looked at me with bewilderment and said, "ha? nasa probinsya pa ako nung araw na yun." We both shrugged it off but later on I realized I may have had stumbled upon his doppleganger.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...
On 9/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, 2 Legit 2 Quit said:

wala bang haunted spa o mp? haha

Back then sa Stars and Stripes sabi nang mga thera at nang regular ko before si Jersey may multo daw dun, may white lady at may bata sa isang room hehe. Pero ngayon sarado na yung place hehe, kaya pala minsan malamig sa room kahit di pa bukas yung aircon hehe. Pero dami unforgettable memories sa spa na yun one of the best.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/2/2022 at 10:22 PM, IgniT1on said:

Back then sa Stars and Stripes sabi nang mga thera at nang regular ko before si Jersey may multo daw dun, may white lady at may bata sa isang room hehe. Pero ngayon sarado na yung place hehe, kaya pala minsan malamig sa room kahit di pa bukas yung aircon hehe. Pero dami unforgettable memories sa spa na yun one of the best.

Sa dating Bensiri Spa meron daw namatay na client doon, kwento sa akin ng thera. Kaya pala ayaw niyang pumasok sa room mag-isa. Gusto niya may kasama siyang guest.