Why Are There More Unfaithful Married Men Than Women? Or Are They Rea

Mad Damien is right

1) Men can't keep secrets.

In addition to that:

2) Most women bodies start producing large amounts of testosterone when their age is over 25 years old. And overproduction of testosterone makes their behavior undesirable to their husbands.

3) As men ages, his testosterone level lowers, he become more mature and that makes him more attractive to younger women.

Edited by johnlove

i don't think this true...men just like to brag

i believe women are he same as men - it's just that women keep it to themselves and won't admit to the deed

i don't think this true...men just like to brag

i believe women are he same as men - it's just that women keep it to themselves and won't admit to the deed

Maybe so that men want to brag,treat it as conquest.

Well, women only cheat because they feel neglected. While most men cheat even when they have an almost perfect wife.

Men get neglected also. Living a married life involves agreements and disagreements, contentment and discontent. It is always a mix of negative and positive things. Cheating is a choice. Sometimes when cheating happened the guilty tends to rationalize - "i was neglected", or, anything. And so it persisted.

• Like (+1) 1

Most girls in bar, ktv, spa and massage businesses are having either bf or husband. But somehow, in spite of the fact na nakikipaglandian, harutan, bolahan or even engaging casual or intimate sex sila sa kanilang mga clients, they are not being branded as 'unfaithful' - simply because the reason is, 'it's part of their job'. However, their 'clients' are branded as 'unfaithful'... double standard, I know, but that is a fact...

That is why, I believe na we probably need only to change 'the reason' why GM's are going to those places e.g. 'helping the country's economy by patronizing local entrepreneurs and their products' should make those GM's no longer considered to be unfaithful but rather nationalists and heroes... if only wives and girlfriends will accept that reasoning, we will dramatically reduce the number of men being unfaithful...

• Like (+1) 3

Numbers here is not what matters. The fact that both parties (husbands,Wives) commit adultery, then we should not say that guys are unfair, unfaithful lahat nalang ng hindi maganda, eh nasa guy when it comes to relationship. Lot of guys to suffer cruelty from b*tches. We should not weigh who is more and who is less, or who is cheater because, in other situation, real talk, there are b*tch guy and B*tch woman. Breakeven .