I'm Insulted!

• 3 months later...

I hope you bitched slapped the manager with clever banter!

All i could say was I cannot change your mind if that's your perception, but i assure you I'm not like that. The question caught me off guard, I really didn't know what to say back then.

I think that branch folded up years ago. Talk about karma :lol:

Edited by SamanthaJones
  • 2 weeks later...

oh another one is calling me by my last name :( ... imagine being called by your last name throughout your school life :( ... sarap lang sabihin na nababastusan ka eh ...

sir/madam, Palagay ko walang masama sa pagtawag sayo sa last name mo. Beside, You bring that name until the rest of your life. Just try to look on the positive side, they just calling you that way kasi they don't know you yet kung sino and anong klasing pagkatao meron ka. they are trying to be humble with you. Remember, kapag ang tao tinatawagan mo na sa kanyang first name meaning that you know him a lot.

Ganyan din naman ako noong ako ang nagaaral pa sa high school and college. panay ang tawagan sa last name. Pero iilan lang ang may tangakang tawagan ka sa first name mo. These are the people that they know you, they are interested with you and they need something from you. :)