Video Games We're Playing Now
Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:47 AM
Screenshots are most welcome.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:47 AM
Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:33 AM
A physics puzzle game wherein you have to figure a way to get the water to the alligator so that he can take his bath.
water 001 copy.jpg 309.09KB 0 downloads
water 002 copy.jpg 247.63KB 0 downloads
Edited by asmodeus, 17 October 2011 - 08:03 AM.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:41 AM
Atelier Totori - PS3
Pocket Legends - Android Phone
Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:59 AM
dragonvale 001.jpg 351.43KB 0 downloads
The goal is to raise and nurture dragons ........ the bigger they are, the more money they earn for you.
dragonvale 002.jpg 326.83KB 0 downloads
dragonvale 003.jpg 322.68KB 0 downloads
* one drawback to this game is that you have to be constantly connected to wifi
* don't worry if you are not regularly feeding your dragons. (they won't perish, but they won't grow)
* you start with the basic dragons like plant dragon, earth dragon and fire dragon. As you level up you will be able to crossbreed different types of dragons.
Edited by asmodeus, 17 October 2011 - 10:00 AM.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:42 AM
Gran Turismo 5
Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:48 PM
This classic arcade PC game is now with the IPAD ....... your goal is simple, serve beer to all your thirsty customers and hopefully avoid breaking too many beer mugs.
tapper 001.jpg 151.66KB 1 downloads
tapper 002.jpg 189.98KB 1 downloads
I actually find it easier to move around using the ipads touch screen as opposed before to using the keypad on the PC.
I'm currently playing the free version but I won't hesitate to pay for the Full Version. Unfortunately, I think there is a bug so I can't make any purchases.
Edited by asmodeus, 17 October 2011 - 12:49 PM.
Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:10 PM
Genre: Space Horror First Person Shooter (well actually, not "gunview" but more of a "from behind the shoulder" view)
1. A really eerie and grotesque environment (lots of blood and dead bodies). Even the monsters are gut wrenching ugly.
2. Weapons are cool too. There is this weapon which can slice the monsters into two. (too bad no shotgun, but there is a automatic pulse rifle)
3. Quite challenging as the monsters will jump on you from different directions. (slice a monster into two and the upper half will still come at you)
4. After you take down the monster, you can punch or stomp it further for more blood. (and to get the dropped items). Or if you have extra ammo, blow them up some more.
ps: these are (unfortunately) not my actual screenshots. (I copied them online)
dead space 001.jpg 105.37KB 0 downloads
dead_space 002.jpg 101.7KB 0 downloads
Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:59 PM
Dragons of Atlantis (Google+ game)
Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:54 AM
Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:07 AM
call of duty black ops
Need for Speed Underground 2 =) a classic hahaha
Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:41 PM
2k12 - PSP
Mapple Story - FB
2k11 - PS3
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users