Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Will The Spakol Era Rise Again? (Mia Tantric)

Spakol espa spa

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#21 PreventerWind

PreventerWind

The Way of the Warrior

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Interests:Women, Shoes, Gunpla

Posted 29 October 2020 - 01:59 PM

Hi,

I'm trying my best to but with the vulnerability of the market, it is very difficult unless people starts to understand and patronize again.

Wait ko lang matapos tong pandemic ma'am, i-patronize ko yang spa mo. :)

#22 male_scort4hire

male_scort4hire

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 02:06 PM

Depende siguro, cam shows are not really good for releasing depende sa babae kung mahusay magpalibog, kala siguro nila pag ang lalake eh nakakakita ng boobs at keps eh enough na, hays...  iba parin sa SPA.... sana bumalik ang dating sigla ng mga SPA... 

#23 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts
  • Interests:Previous Part Owner of Midas Touch
    (July 2016 to September 2018)

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Owner of Tantra Philippines/Z Spot
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Posted 29 October 2020 - 04:34 PM

Ayt looks interesting

Hi,

Thanks. 

#24 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Posted 29 October 2020 - 04:37 PM

Wait ko lang matapos tong pandemic ma'am, i-patronize ko yang spa mo. :)

Hi,

If the pandemic will end anytime soon. Hahahaha.

Of course po Maam babalik pa rin naman po yan sa dati. Maybe it takes time po kasi sa ngaun nasa quarantine stage pa rin tayo and syempre nandyan pa si "social distancing". just imagine massage na may social distancing, lol. Kaya siguro ung ibang spa still not yet fully open. Then ung ibang loves nating thera nag switch muna sa online or walk po. Sana nga po matapos itong Covid Era na ito. Keep safe po and take care

Hi,

Apparently, those who engage in sexual activities already always end up doing it again. Given this fact, the since most of the theras became a walker, tendencies are, if they go back to spakol, they will be offering atw services thus this ends the thin line separating spakol from mp.

#25 Asus19

Asus19

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Nature, Food

Posted 29 October 2020 - 04:57 PM

Really curious about the golden age.

#26 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 29 October 2020 - 05:56 PM

Really curious about the golden age.

Hi, 

Its the age where men have respect for women

• SiLvErClAw and rodpau like this

#27 swiso

swiso

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:06 PM

I remember this one spa back in 2003-04.. wow (almost the same age of the therapists now haha), it was at roxas blvd going to manila, just after mia road i think. Wherein the GMs were knew each other and the theras were treated as barkada (FR contests, themes of outfits were the thing), and the es back then would be considered as the most basic right now... Then it started to evolve through the years when the various spa chains opened. You could agrue that, that spa was parang botique tyoe artisinal vs the mainstream right now
  • theoneandonlymistressmia likes this

#28 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:19 PM

I remember this one spa back in 2003-04.. wow (almost the same age of the therapists now haha), it was at roxas blvd going to manila, just after mia road i think. Wherein the GMs were knew each other and the theras were treated as barkada (FR contests, themes of outfits were the thing), and the es back then would be considered as the most basic right now... Then it started to evolve through the years when the various spa chains opened. You could agrue that, that spa was parang botique tyoe artisinal vs the mainstream right now

Hi, 

I didn't know there were contests too.

I always have contest in my spas since then.

#29 Sharp Shooter.

Sharp Shooter.

Unarmed and Extremely Dangerous

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts
  • Interests:Interest is only applicable in the bank once you deposit some amount of money.

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:48 PM

I miss the traditional Midas ways and LS Group of SPA.

#30 Fapuccino

Fapuccino

Looker

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Girls

Posted 29 October 2020 - 08:59 PM

Ganun talaga : everything has to adapt to changes. Ultimo mga malalaking kumpanya like Victoria's Secret at Jollibee ay nagku-cut costs na dahil sa pandemic.

Kailangan mag-adapt immediately or else : parang dinosaurs eh magiging extinct.

Ang mga online sensual services ay isang means to adapt - in a way it's also a sign that the "kalakaran" isn't gonna die-down but evolving with the times.

'Pag natapos naman ang Pandemic : for sure uulanin ang mga Spa's, KTV's and other related services.

#31 pinktounge

pinktounge

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:02 PM

It will rise again for sure nman and it will evolve to suit the new normal. Parang stock market lang yan may ups and down. Sa ngaun down pero wait lang mag up din yan. All the best sa ating lahat

#32 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:13 PM

I miss the traditional Midas ways and LS Group of SPA.

Hi,

Oh well... Sabi nga nila... This is the new normal...

Ganun talaga : everything has to adapt to changes. Ultimo mga malalaking kumpanya like Victoria's Secret at Jollibee ay nagku-cut costs na dahil sa pandemic.
Kailangan mag-adapt immediately or else : parang dinosaurs eh magiging extinct.

Ang mga online sensual services ay isang means to adapt - in a way it's also a sign that the "kalakaran" isn't gonna die-down but evolving with the times.
'Pag natapos naman ang Pandemic : for sure uulanin ang mga Spa's, KTV's and other related services.

Hi,

We all understand the fact that there are evolution in services but spakol ang massage parlor only has a thin line left - sex.

What more could spakol evolve into?

It will rise again for sure nman and it will evolve to suit the new normal. Parang stock market lang yan may ups and down. Sa ngaun down pero wait lang mag up din yan. All the best sa ating lahat

Hi,

I wonder how long will business owners will hold on to?

Amidst all these, let's hope that this pandemic ends.

#33 @mrbrother

@mrbrother

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:45 PM

Nakakamiss talaga yong Midas dati. Yung pipili ka ng thera ng matagal tas magbabasa basa ka ng mga old FRs trying your luck too na kung okay kaya yung ESperience. Yung risks tapos kapag nag meet na kayo sa cubicle yung dipende pdn anong mangyayari dipende on how you respect the thera. Tapos yung babalikan mo ilang beses yung thera parang suki na and trying your luck again every visit kasi YMMV. Unlike today na kahit unang kuha mo palang may katapat na agad na $$$$ ang hiling mo.

Hehe just saying opinion ko lang

#34 Higer

Higer

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:52 PM

Mahina sa ngayon. Lahat kasi nagwalk na

#35 malebolgia

malebolgia

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 11:14 PM

bad trip na sa spa ngayon, puro package na lang. so predictable and so boring. anlalakas pa ng iba na maningil ng mahal. :) swerte ako, na experience ko yung mga legendary M girls, yung iba active pa din, still worth the visit and effort because of the standards they set. i hope you can still get in touch with them and put them in your roster, dun sa H, andami worthy din. :) who knows, it might become a regular activity again to those who are seeking the chase, the thrill and the unexpected. you got me all ears, and planning to visit your place. more power to you. - a fan.

#36 TNN

TNN

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 11:26 PM

Bukas po ba yung Cubao Sauna??

#37 Johnny Hammer

Johnny Hammer

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Treasure the experience. Dreams fade away after you wake up.

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:20 AM

So sad, I did'nt experience all of that good old days you guys are talking about. I just learned these things lately.
  • KerryMagalang likes this

#38 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:17 AM

Cubao Sauna belongs to MP section. This isnt the topic for MP however, to answer your query, I think they are closed.

Nakakamiss talaga yong Midas dati. Yung pipili ka ng thera ng matagal tas magbabasa basa ka ng mga old FRs trying your luck too na kung okay kaya yung ESperience. Yung risks tapos kapag nag meet na kayo sa cubicle yung dipende pdn anong mangyayari dipende on how you respect the thera. Tapos yung babalikan mo ilang beses yung thera parang suki na and trying your luck again every visit kasi YMMV. Unlike today na kahit unang kuha mo palang may katapat na agad na $$$$ ang hiling mo.

Hehe just saying opinion ko lang

Hi,

This is soooo true. Wala na nga yung thrill. Pera pera na lang. Package dito. Package dun. The care for true service is not there anymore.

Mahina sa ngayon. Lahat kasi nagwalk na

Yup, just like i said so.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia, 30 October 2020 - 01:25 AM.

#39 Sinteya

Sinteya

Thicc

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:Music, Calligraphy, Coffee, Good Food & Nature.

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:19 AM

Wrong thread ka sir.

Para di OT

Yuuuup, Super layo na ng kalakaran ng spa ngayon sa spa na naabutan ko before. Tho, bitbit ko padin ibang turo sakin nila Miss Mia. Hanggang sa napunta ko sa ibang spa nahihiya padin ako magpresyo nadala ko yung tradition ng ng Midas haha! Tho may mga times na mapapakamot ka sa mga tip na alam mong di mo deserve, matutuwa ka naman minsan kasi magugulat ka sa bigay.

Kahit sa client, malaki nadin pinagbago. Di ako gano nahirapan dati kasi karamihan nice at magalang. Ngayon, nagsilitawan na yung mga nabayaran ka lang parang nabili ka na eh.

Haaaaay ang sarap balikan. Pati nung kitaan hahaha! :D

#40 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,496 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:20 AM

So sad, I did'nt experience all of that good old days you guys are talking about. I just learned these things lately.

Hi,

I hope you experience it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spakol espa, spa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

LuciferRising