I'm Insulted!

I really feel insulted whenever morons would say na "maswerte ka lang kasi kaya...." Kaya ka nakatapos nyan, kaya may pera ka, kaya nakapagabroad ka. Nakapagabroad ka lang yumabang ka na.

Geez, these idiots do not even understand na I had to work my ass off to enjoy whatever I have. Habang sila nasa bahay na at nanonood na ng telenobela, nasa trabaho pa ako nagtyatyaga para makuha mga opportunities na gusto ko. Kung maswerte ako sana di na lang ako nagpuyat ng maraming taon. Sana di ko na lang tiniis yung ilang pasko na malayo naman ako sa pamilya ko.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I really feel insulted whenever morons would say na "maswerte ka lang kasi kaya...." Kaya ka nakatapos nyan, kaya may pera ka, kaya nakapagabroad ka. Nakapagabroad ka lang yumabang ka na.

Geez, these idiots do not even understand na I had to work my ass off to enjoy whatever I have. Habang sila nasa bahay na at nanonood na ng telenobela, nasa trabaho pa ako nagtyatyaga para makuha mga opportunities na gusto ko. Kung maswerte ako sana di na lang ako nagpuyat ng maraming taon. Sana di ko na lang tiniis yung ilang pasko na malayo naman ako sa pamilya ko.

Nakakainis yung mga ganung tao.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Being profiled. It happened many years ago. The guard did not inspect the bag of a rich looking woman in front of me. When it was my turn to enter, the guard asked me to open my bag for checking. I was furious, pointed out what happened and reported the incident to our company.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

In my college days, my professor in the advanced math subject, Integral Calculus, was the College's dean himself. Needless to say, he was a terror and the most dreaded prof. One time there was a surprise 'board exam' (where you're asked to solve a problem in the blackboard in front of the class), and my name was called. Indeed, it was a very hard math problem to solve, but tried to decipher it nonetheless.

Alas! as I dropped the chalk indicating I've finished to solve the problem, he non-chalantly said "Very good, Mr. XXX, you have just invented a new formula" Nobody from my classmates laughed; actually, parang naaawa sa kin at natakot din kasi magtatawag ng kapalit ko to solve the problem in the board...

• 1 month later...