Tattoos And Body Piercings

well it's just a matter of views and how people see it... i agree most people look dirty with tattooes.. especially those ex convicts na may barko, ahas at kung ano ano pang tattoo..... but i have HIGH respect for those whose tattooes have deep meanings for them... especially those who designed their own tattoo.. i hate seeing people with "cloned" tattooes.. or something unoriginal... i myself am an artist, but i would not get myself a tattoo.. only because there has to be a special meaning to it for me to put it on my body.... di porke "cool" papalagay ka na ng tattoo!! but i'll always be fascinated by them... ;)

I have two tattoos both on my shoulders one Mohincan Indian, and the other is A skull, I got on my college days, At that time have many problem kaya binuhos ko sa pagtatattoo, porke't may tattoo ka di ka na makakapagtrabaho, right now I'm working in another country but they dont check wether you have a tattoo or not. My artist, I dont if he still working he is located at that time in cartimar - libertad, he's very good can do portrait tatto like the mohican i have..

Edited by -=extreme=-
Guest the_eight_of_orbs
i got a tat written in kanji done by ALfred of the Wuds on my right triceps and some more on hidden parts. :blink: :blink: :blink:

where is alfred now? i miss the wuds! :(

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
hmmm, pang rich people lang yan eh, imho, syempre they are the people who would not need to find jobs, kasi pag may tat ka, disadvantage na yun, hindi pa naman ganun ka progressive mag-isip ang mga HRD people (pardon me),

buti na lang boss ko may tattoo din pati HR ko! im a lucky gal... :rolleyes: they even gave me tips kung kanino magpa-tattoo at paano aalagaan ang aking precious na body art. :blush:

i love this non-conformist industry! :wub:

Edited by the_eight_of_orbs

I find tats and pierced body parts very sexy. I think it depends what the tat design is as well as where it is located, that would go as well for pierced parts. I myself have been wanting to get a tat and a tongue stud but since I am a staunch supporter of donating blood, am going to have to put away the aesthetic desire for awhile since one is not allowed to donate if one has a tat ... not sure about piercing though. Perhaps the tongue stud might be an exception. Cheers!

the_eight_of_orbs: he's running his shop on Estrada, called Avatar Arts... he's the president of the guild (PhilTAG), and he's my artist too

;)

lipstick: i think u CAN donate blood after you get a tat, there's just a certain time you have to wait... i believe the same thing goes for the stud. my girlfriend has one, and OHH is it great ;) so, what tat would you get? :)

I find tats and pierced body parts very sexy. I think it depends what the tat design is as well as where it is located, that would go as well for pierced parts. I myself have been wanting to get a tat and a tongue stud but since I am a staunch supporter of donating blood, am going to have to put away the aesthetic desire for awhile since one is not allowed to donate if one has a tat ... not sure about piercing though. Perhaps the tongue stud might be an exception. Cheers!

just curious ..... wat does tongue piercing can do .... i mean, is der any form of sensasion once u kiss someone? ... regarding tattoo, me im not into it same as sa body piercing but girls wid tattoo ...... sexy ... but not too much ha ... one to two tattoo is sexy, and depends wer too ..... peace!

well it's just a matter of views and how people see it... i agree most people look dirty with tattooes.. especially those ex convicts na may barko, ahas at kung ano ano pang tattoo..... but i have HIGH respect for those whose tattooes have deep meanings for them... especially those who designed their own tattoo.. i hate seeing people with "cloned" tattooes.. or something unoriginal... i myself am an artist, but i would not get myself a tattoo.. only because there has to be a special meaning to it for me to put it on my body.... di porke "cool" papalagay ka na ng tattoo!! but i'll always be fascinated by them... ;)

Pare, even ex-cons with tats in their body has deep meanings for them also. Ask one ex-con and im sure he will tell you its meaning, its story, its relevance in his life. I agree with you that tattooes definitely signifies something to a person even to an ex-con. :) and pity to those who do it because of its "cool" or "in" thing. PEACE!!!

lipstick: i think u CAN donate blood after you get a tat, there's just a certain time you have to wait... i believe the same thing goes for the stud. my girlfriend has one, and OHH is it great ;) so, what tat would you get?  :)

Am a gonna get in touch with my blood bank to check the veracity of that. The tat design would greatly depend on where I have it. But I really would like Japanese or Chinese charaters running down my spine up until the curve of my ass. The characters must tell a very poignant story. But I heard it hurts like hell to have one in the back area :cry:

I really want a tongue stud even if I am told that I would have to be sipping food out of a straw for 3 weeks. I have heard that it is .... AHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH fantabulous to receive head from a chick with a tongue stud. ;)

Cheers!

Edited by Lipstick
I was about to have my tattoo on my lower back (near my butt crack) some sorta Chinese character or I dunno however they call it but I decided not to go for it since my bf (that time) didn't want me to have it, and since my dad was sick (kidney prob) and his donor's kidney didnt work, my dad wanted another transplant (coz of rejection) I wanted to donate mine (thinkin it might be compatible since we're closely related) eh diba sabi nila pag may tatoo ka na, di ka na pwede sa mga stuffs about exhange of body fluids or some blahs... eh since my dad already passed away.... (okie, i dont think i shud still discuss it here..) i wanted to have a tattoo now..

soooo, what ya think of tattoos and body piercings?

i want my tongue pierced too (oh god, i need it, im up for giving heads you know?!)

wish mah mom will let me! :cry:

a golden rule: you are free to do anything you wish for so long as you don't trample on anyboy. in other words trip mo, eh di gawin mo. peace :D