Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

• 2 weeks later...

I had good experience with BPI when it comes to banking but I definitely don't like some of their policies. Not customer friendly! One time I had this transaction with BPI and the teller requested some identification for security purposes so I presented my Pilot's License and SSS ID. Sabi ng teller di raw puwede yung Pilot's License kasi Driver's License lang daw ang tinatanggap nila as shown on their list of acceptable IDs. What the hell! I don't have a Driver's License, I don't even own a car, don't drive one.

Haller? What the hell's the difference... "driver" rin naman ako ah? Mas mahirap kaya makakuha ng license tulad ng dala ko kesa Driver's License. Katakot-takot na tests, physical and medical exam dadaanan mo. Yung sa LTO, napipeke pa nga yung drug testing results for a fee. And lastly, mine is issued by ATO, which is a government agency.

Another gripe is yung mga fees that they charge even for a simple transaction such as an inter-branch withdrawal.

But to answer the thread poster's question... I'd say the bank with the most lousiest service are those banks that are government owned. You suck bigtime you arrogant, lazybone sonnafaguns! Wala pang alas dose nag-break na. Public service, my ass!

RCBC is the worst! :grr:

They duped us with their "double your money" in five years promo. :thumbsdownsmiley:

We lost a lot from this bank from what we have expected to earn!

As for BPI, as far as in my own opinion, they have very good service especially in you are in the preferred client list or in the PBU. :cool:

Edited by hubsnswitches
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you gone to BPI Greenhills? The one beside a KFC/Mister Donut Shop?

The line (note, it's singular) always reaches as far back as the main door, meaning there are more than a dozen people on queue. This is the same scenario day in and day out for this particular branch. The weird thing is, nobody from among the bank personnel seems to be bothered by this. Sanay na sanay (or manhid na manhid) sila! It's frustrating especially since you're standing up in line, waiting for your turn (no numbers... go figure) and then they just open 1 pathetic excuse for a counter to serve that line. That's customer service for you.

Metrobank!!!

Slowest bank in the world!!!

i agree to that lahat ng metro bank na napuntahan ko parepareho silang mabagal kailangan kakilala mo ang manager pag hindi para kang nasa gobyerno naka pila pero daming puro fixers 1st priority chinese businessman nag lagay pa sila ng number pero puro singitan naman sa loob

Guest foxtrotbravo
BPI in ParkSquare.... Imagine, lunch time is when people go to the bank for their banking needs .... The line is always long during lunchtime because some of their tellers take their lunch DURING THAT TIME..... Common sense is really not that common these days...

Not just BPI-Parksquare. its the whole goddamn bank thats so shitty! No idea of customer services.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...