Why do we work?!

varied reasons.... some people work because a lot of mouths depend on them... others because they need more money to spend on recreational stuff.... others find it satisfying to apply your education to your work.. to those who are employed in businesses totally different from their course, the reasons vary even more....

the way i see it... we work because it is a great training ground to establish discipline within ourselves.. dealing with customers/clients/peers/superiors makes us able to handle life with its twists and turns, even better

Why work? we all need to work to support our basic needs and share something in excess to the less priviledged..but we should not work like hell...because there are those .. who work, work to save money..then when retired...spend...spend all that he saves for his health....Lesson... Work to live & Not live to work...balanse lang po.. we should not be a victim to work...we should find time for our well being, our loved ones & God and surely work will find its worth...heavy ba???? heheheheh :)

• 10 months later...

I work coz I don't like bumming around. I can't stand NOT doing anything.

Since college, I took on part-time jobs in an advertising agency, publication house, radio and TV station. I wanted to end everyday feeling I have accomplished something.

The monetary compensation is also a factor now. I like buying stuff, mostly for my sisters, so I work :)

i love working. it's not because of what we'll earn.. but mostly because of the challenge of being able to surpass your boss's expectations.. being able to solve problems that others would normally find extremely difficult...

it's about being at your best and being recognized and appreciated for your efforts.