msarap sya ha in fairness. :)

sarap din their other food.

pampanga ba kamo? iv to be in clark on dec 4/5 wedding ni bestfriend. sama ka? :P

hey Wyld! yup, i agree. the best pa rin ang sisig sa riles ng tren sa Angeles. Aling Lucing's yung d best dun.

Of course i'm biased cuz i grew up there :) but our cook makes great sisig too... :D

Hayun! Kaibigan nga pala yung name! hehehe Miss ko na ang sisig nila... pag pasok mo pa lang ng gokong alam na agad nila kung san ka nag lunch. :lol: Andun pa kaya si manang? Hmmm... those were the days...

hehe 1 sisig plus 2 rice plis!

saka coke.

solb.

buti malapit miguel sa gokong.

Yup, tried it too. It is pretty damn good for something that you cook at home. I usually make mine really burned black so that it is crunchy and salty. Yummy!!! :P :P

masarap ba yon? may natry na ako pero di ko nagustuhan eh. i dont remember the brand. maybe di naluto the way it should have been cooked.

Kung nasa Batangas kayo, daan kayo ng Nasugbu. There's this restaurant there called Kainan sa Dalampasigan - they have the best sisig I've ever tasted! It's very tasty, served on a hot plate and partly tustado kaya may crunch - Uhhhhm! :boo:

Hmm, saan sa Nasugbu, pare.

Malapit lang iyan ah.

yun nga aling lucing!

diba ansarap doc?

taga pampanga ka? bestfriend k taga st jude... sanfdo... :P sarap din sisig sa haws nila eh.

ay lammo... pisay din yun :P

yup. ok dun sa aling lucing's. mura na, punung-puno pa yung sizzling plate ng sisig. :D

he he. anong batch yung friend mo sa pisay?

Hmm, saan sa Nasugbu, pare.

Malapit lang iyan ah.

It's very well know in the town proper itself - kahit sino siguro doon sa bayan kilala yun. I forget the exact name of the street pero it's along way towards the main strip of public beach doon sa bayan. It's run by the Lucas family. If you're in the town proper of Nasugbu, just ask the locals if you're not sure and more often than not, they'll be able to tell you the way sa KAINAN SA DALAMPASIGAN! Enjoy! :D

It's very well know in the town proper itself - kahit sino siguro doon sa bayan kilala yun. I forget the exact name of the street pero it's along way towards the main strip of public beach doon sa bayan. It's run by the Lucas family. If you're in the town proper of Nasugbu, just ask the locals if you're not sure and more often than not, they'll be able to tell you the way sa KAINAN SA DALAMPASIGAN! Enjoy! :D

It's near the BLTB station (the road that leads to punta fuego) in nasugbu. Medyo papasok ka pa sa looban pero may sign naman sa main road kaya di ka maliligaw.

Since, everytime na nag-iinuman ang tropa, di pwede mawala ang sisig, so please share your tastexperience kung saan pinakamasarap ang SISIG!!!!

BALSA sa NIUGAN has the Best SISIG in Town....

try CAMP SISIG at remedios st. in malate. Its good reasonably priced and generous servings! Sarrrrrrrrrrrap with beer!

It's near the BLTB station (the road that leads to punta fuego) in nasugbu. Medyo papasok ka pa sa looban pero may sign naman sa main road kaya di ka maliligaw.

Hmm, thanks dudes.

I plan to go to Tagaytay this weekend. Maybe I'll drop by that place.

• 2 weeks later...

aysee sa ultra is the shizniz of sisig B)

sayang yung kaibigan sa tabi ng dlsu com-sci bldg. sarado na pala :cry: when i was in dlsu the best yung sisig dun:

1 order of sizzling sisig- P40+ 10x extra rice- P50 + 1 bottle coke 500- P10 = one happy camper :lol:

B)

Edited by Randerthall
  • 2 weeks later...
aysee sa ultra is the shizniz of sisig B)

sayang yung kaibigan sa tabi ng dlsu com-sci bldg. sarado na pala :cry: when i was in dlsu the best yung sisig dun:

1 order of sizzling sisig- P40+ 10x extra rice- P50 + 1 bottle coke 500- P10 = one happy camper :lol:

B)

wala na ba talaga? i listed this as one of my faves eh.

lol we used to pass thru the gokongwei bldg from miguel during saturdays to have lunch here... kse ang break is 12 to 2... as in lafang galore! :lol: