Bars For Takusa

chief, does votre bar has ladies to "mingle" with you inside the vip? how about the rates? vip, ladies, and the extras? :D tnx!

This thread is about bars that you can bring lady friends to in the afternoon. What you are looking for is afternoon delight clubs, look in the KTV and GRO Topics section for the relevant thread.

I'm not sure that Votre qualifies as a private and cozy place for the afternoons though. I feel that it would be too bright to be "cozy". :lol:

sir mayroon ba nakaka alam kong ano ang pangalan nang club dyan sa Tandang sora , harap sya nang bagong bukas na " SM Save More " yan ay medyo tago ..

i forgot the name pero madalas ko nadadaanan to kasi sobra lapit lang ako dito. yeah tago nga to kasi papasok ka pa konti para marating ung place. i think inuman lang to. meron din sa katabi nito, sa citiplaza, may mga inuman na din dun and bilyaran. minsan pag wala magawa sa bahay tambay lang kami dito. konti lang tao kasi di pa masyado nakikilala.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember way back in college, circa late 80s, there was this bar in Ermita that opens at 2PM. Our group usually go there to watch dancers doing their thing in the afternoon while having some beers. If I remember it right, the bar's name was Bubbles, which got me wondering whether there are still bars like those who would be operating during takuza hours complete with dancers and everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i forgot the name pero madalas ko nadadaanan to kasi sobra lapit lang ako dito. yeah tago nga to kasi papasok ka pa konti para marating ung place. i think inuman lang to. meron din sa katabi nito, sa citiplaza, may mga inuman na din dun and bilyaran. minsan pag wala magawa sa bahay tambay lang kami dito. konti lang tao kasi di pa masyado nakikilala.

[/quo

I think you're referring to Terrazo. This one is really hidden from view. Ang kita lang from the main road would be their sign a a driveway.

• 3 weeks later...

[/quo

I think you're referring to Terrazo. This one is really hidden from view. Ang kita lang from the main road would be their sign a a driveway.

Terrazo nga name nito. If you're going there by yourself ayos ito kasi they have GROs to keep you company. :P

If you're planning on bringing a date better go elsewhere.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In Commonwealth, near ever Gotesco & beside St. Peter's Church, there's Porky's. It's cool there, many Koreans & good artists perform there.

ha ha ha yeah i love this place i go there for the kare kare its the best. anybody know of a club/bar near the commonwealth area? i live there and its so hard to go to qc, pasig or makati specially if your drunk. would like to stay in this vacinity. it would help if someone can recommend a nice place would like to know also a place where you can dance in the area as well. thanks

• 2 months later...

Somewhere na alam mo na, hindi yun crowd ng friends/colleagues ng asawa mo.

When we go to a bar, I consider these

1. May mga friends ba sya from these place? or near the area?

2. nag pupunta ba sila sa bar na ito? or near this bar?

3. gumigumik din kaya mga barkada nya dito (investigate pa ako sa FB, etc...)

Medyo alam ko ang pattern ng type ng bars ng colleagues ng hubby ko, malls kung saan usually nagpupunta ang sisters nya, stores/malls kung saan madalas ang in-laws ko unsure.gif

Nagkataon si boyfie taga Marikina.. may mga bars dun na safe kami. Kung may request na ibang bar sya na gusto puntahan, iniiba ko ang looks ko, I even wear a wig sakto na rin para sa roleplaying after sa bar.

I learned the lesson the hardway! Tsk

• 1 month later...