• pldt landline plus
    • bayan span
    • globe duo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

cut my globeline wireless. their zte unit was already defective within a year. called customer service and requested the unit be serviced or replaced. was promised a visit by techinical repair but they did not respond up to 3 weeks so i cancelled my subscription.

now planning to cancel my bayantel since calls get dropped frequently

• 3 weeks later...

i had so much complaint about bayantel wireless unit. The battery pack always fail to recharge, you have to connect it again by a charger to use it...darn, whats the use of being wireless?

So we complained then they replaced the battery...after a month same occurence...

damaged battery pack again after 1 month. Wow what the h#%& ZTE unit quality.

So we complained then they replaced the battery...after a month same occurence...(hehe this actually happened and not a typo error)

Then when i strongly complained and i insisted that if they will not replace my unit with a good one...i will make a blog and spread it like how Adan and Eve have done it...they replaced the who unit

So far its been months already and the unit is still working good... I dont know for the 3rd month

Edited by guitarvirtuoso
  • 4 months later...

did not renew my subscription with Bayantel wireless landline (2 years din ako nagtyaga LOL)

been using Pldt prepaid for about 6 months and so far it has been okay. Had some issues with the phone I was using (SE K610i) but was resolved when i changed the setting to GSM only. Apparently you really have to use old model phones for the wireless landline sims.

Edited by sk3rmo
did not renew my subscription with Bayantel wireless landline (2 years din ako nagtyaga LOL)

been using Pldt prepaid for about 6 months and so far it has been okay. Had some issues with the phone I was using (SE K610i) but was resolved when i changed the setting to GSM only. Apparently you really have to use old model phones for the wireless landline sims.

buti napag tyagaan mo ang bayantel wireless ng 2 years,

i cut my subscription short, na stress ako sa bayantel cause of the signal, laging di rin kami magkaintindihan ng kausap ko.

6 months lang ang done with it, ayaw ko na.

pldt landline plus is better pagdating sa signal, so far ok esp. incoming calls lang naman ang purpose ko :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
globelines duo. difficult to call during daytime specially rush hours . on weekend nights, hard to call even if using duo to duo

Sir Atong Ang, Regarding the Globe Duo is it easy to make inter-network calls? What number will be reflected in the caller ID the cell number or landline number?

I'm using PLDT prepaid right now and it is hard to call Bayantel or Globe landline.

been using PLDT LL+ since December

subscribed to their 300pesos 150minutes offer

during the first four months of use, incoming calls are automatically being disconnected after 10 minutes

but right now, I'm enjoying uninterrupted incoming calls (no disconnection even beyond 10 minutes)

only problem so far, receiving txt msgs from Globe cell numbers

• 2 months later...
globelines duo. difficult to call during daytime specially rush hours . on weekend nights, hard to call even if using duo to duo

hmmm... my company phone will be converted to globe duo. may additional P300 sa monthly subscription fee. wala ako gastos kaya ok lang... i will post my review pag nagamit ko na.

I use Duo and I like the convenience of having just one number and one phone. I call up landlines quite often and this is a big cost-saver for me.

I also agree that network gets congested during the early morning hours (between 5:30 AM and 7:00 AM for me). But I believe that the service will later on improve as Globe has been increasingly shifting their business focus to the broadband/wireless market.

Edited by DarkAngel