Paypal Sa Pinas...

• 1 month later...

Im using union bank EON card to fund my paypal account. EON Card serves as a DEBIT CARD!

... mas makakatulong itong paypal lalo na sa mga OFW natin... imagine 2.5% lang ang paypal charges for every transaction... napakaliit nun compare mo sa WESTERN UNION na yan... how i wish full service ng PAYPAL meron dito satin...

• 1 month later...
good day mga sirs! i need a little help. I dont have a credit card, can I use my local bank account to add fund to my paypal account that i can use to buy stuffs? thanks in advance.. :thumbsupsmiley:

You can use a debit card that is beng issued by a bank for only P500. like the one issued by Security Bank.

AFAIK as long as it has a Master Card or Visa Card logo this can be used in Pay Pal.

thanks for the suggestion sir.The problem is that I have cancelled all my cards few months ago when my wallet lost, & now Im out of the country and will be staying a little long. I tried to make a paypal account here but I experienced that problem. Paypal

can only add fund from bank accounts of selected countries. :cry:

My only chance left is to have a visa/ mastercard.

Thanks Sir!

A/T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah your right. But if it really would be fully available in the country, Western Union will die outright.

Thats why Western Union is bribing the government to stall / ban paypal from coming in the Philippines.

Where did you heard that western union is bribing paypal??:):)

Paypal is great..... Been using paypal for around 10 transactions already.. mostly in ebay america... Ebay is a nice place to find bargains..Just bid on sellers with above 99% positive feedback...

A good card to use with paypal is Unionbank's Eon Debit Card. It's like a prepaid card and recognize worldwide. Just deposit the amount that you need . Visa card po sya... The good thing is you can apply for it for only P350 processing fee. 1 week wait... No annoying questions and credit investigators to talk to...

visit www.unionbankph.com ... for more info bout the card..

• 2 weeks later...