My personal choice would be the Dodge Magnum SRT

6liter supercharged magnumv8

21 inch 5 spoke mags on low profile z rated rubbers

low, down and dirty styling

blown

hehe

think SUV wagon on steroid with an attitude to match. i have pics

i,ll try to find a way to post it

if i am to buy one, i would go for the trooper, the most fuel efficient diesel suv in the local market today.

mantakin mo, diesel na, tipid pa sa gas. <_<

I agree value for money kasi po trooper is the only japanese suv na commonrail direct injection (develop by Isuzu) turbo intercooled, 3.0 liters and 16 valves. other brands di pa po cla ka hi-tech ng trooper. Top speed 180 kph

maingay lang ang makina kasi di po timing belt ang gamit its timing gear so di nakakatakot na maputolan if your on a long drive

so I consider trooper

if you guys will buy a car, i think now is a good time. ;) (for those who can afford now, of course).

the government recently lowered the excise tax for vehicles. the impact of course is the reduction of SRPs from local dealers for sedans & SUVs. Though the going price for an AUV Toyota Revo had increased a bit.

brand new? well for cars, i think the new 1.3 honda city is a good buy, compared to the vios. runs between 500K to 600K.

SUVs - i always fancy driving a RAV4J. liit nga lang. value for money, CRV pa rin.

anyway, i'm still harnessing my skills so i think i would go for a 2nd hand '89-92 corolla or a '92 Mitsubishi Galant. sayang pag brand new at gasgas & bunggo lang aabutin sa akin nyan :lol:

in the meantime, kayod muna!!! :D

Kadafy .. rather then going to use a Mit Galant 92 .. go for the 89-90 corolla .. Not the common taxi nowadays ha ... ung maliit ... madaling pormahan

thanks dude. :)

a good buy of a '90 corolla should be somewhere between 120K to 150K, ayt?

can you give me an idea how much would it cost to modify a '90 corilla a bit? say lowering it a little bit & some side skirts.

if you guys will buy a car, i think now is a good time. ;) (for those who can afford now, of course).

the government recently lowered the excise tax for vehicles. the impact of course is the reduction of SRPs from local dealers for sedans & SUVs. Though the going price for an AUV Toyota Revo had increased a bit.

brand new? well for cars, i think the new 1.3 honda city is a good buy, compared to the vios. runs between 500K to 600K.

SUVs - i always fancy driving a RAV4J. liit nga lang. value for money, CRV pa rin.

anyway, i'm still harnessing my skills so i think i would go for a 2nd hand '89-92 corolla or a '92 Mitsubishi Galant. sayang pag brand new at gasgas & bunggo lang aabutin sa akin nyan :lol:

in the meantime, kayod muna!!! :D

Kadafy .. rather then going to use a Mit Galant 92 .. go for the 89-90 corolla .. Not the common taxi nowadays ha ... ung maliit ... madaling pormahan

thanks dude. :)

a good buy of a '90 corolla should be somewhere between 120K to 150K, ayt?

can you give me an idea how much would it cost to modify a '90 corilla a bit? say lowering it a little bit & some side skirts.

Roughly 25-30k ... but before doing such modifications ... better consider the normal route that you're taking .... as per experience .... you will end up restoring it to it's original pag sumasakit na ang katawan mo sa TAGTAG

If I was to buy a car for use in the Philippines, it would have to be a Hummer H2. Especially during rainy days when everything is flooded and the roads are full of potholes!

u can get the hummer mil. spec. sa mindanao ah

bnebenta ng mga sundalo dun hehe

buy 1

bring it to md jepstar and hev them install an interior

then hev it repainted

and there you go

mas macho kesa sa h2

last time i checked the mil spec would set you back around 200k to 400k depending on the condition

mey sunroof ka pa

bilog nga lang mey machine gun mounting pa