• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Women, food, drinks, books, movies, travel and sometimes they all align at once.

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:18 PM

Hi Everyone,

An occasional visitor from overseas here. Life is good except for the usual middle aged frustration of not as much sex and affection as I'd like. Manila is a place with a couple of good friends and the opportunity to let off some steam.

So if you'll bear with me, I'll put some of my confused thoughts up here and hope to learn from you about love, life, sex and beautiful filipinas in the context of this mind-boggling city. And hope thereby to get more out of it when I coma again.

In other words: my room in Manila.

Am I welcome?

• blakejetro likes this

#2 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Women, food, drinks, books, movies, travel and sometimes they all align at once.

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:17 PM

It took a long time before my eye started to wander. But now it has. It feels like Pandora's Box. I reckon my libido is never going to get back inside.

The biggest thing I feel guilty about is not really feeling much guilt. I guess my needs are greater.

#3 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:10 PM

Filipinascarlett - thank you for your welcome. Indeed, I have business contacts in the Philippines and have come to visit before. The kindness and hospitality, not only from them, but from most people I met, was overwhelming. OK everything was new and new is always fascinating. But I also witnessed the conditions in which many people have to live and I'm aware of what a struggle that can be and that I'm lucky to have grown up in Europe, where living standards for most people are decent and wealth is more evenly distributed. But above all in Europe, within a small continent there is such a diversity of cultures and languages and I appreciate that immensely.

That being said, I love to visit other places, Asia in particular and if I'm lucky work will focus me on the Philippines. The additional great advantage is that it helps me, compared to let's say somewhere like Qatar, with my other great passion: to get to know interesting, attractive women :wub:

BTW - love your stories. I've been snooping for a few weeks on here already.

#4 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:44 PM

To get the uncomfortable, guilt-ridden, apologetic bit out of the way. Yes, I'm married, have kids. I don't regret that one bit and the little ones are big ones now and turmed out well. Probably the best thing that ever happened to me. But time, the years, the obligations, over-familiarity and worst of all menopause - it is not what it was - and it would be fine if I'd also lost interest in the physical side of things. But I haven't. So some guilt, but not enough to outvote my hormones.

Work has often taken me to conventions, trade fairs etc in Hong Kong. So at one point I decided to look into this whole massage thing that others had occassionally talked about, usually with a wink. I did my research, headed to Tsim Sha Tsui and found nirvana. This is legal?! Also very easy not to feel much guilt about. You don't actively do too much. You let it be done to you. Pampering with a difference. My first end was so happy I think it hit the ceiling.

It was the beginning of gentle but very slippery slope.

#5 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:18 PM

I was hooked. I went back to the same place before the week was up. The second girl wasn't as overtly sexy and didn't want to reveal much of herself. But she cut short the back massage part, flipped me over and spent the best part of an hour edging me to completion. This is f#&king heaven.

A year later, I tried another place and was immediately smitten by my therapist. She was also from mainland China and hardly had a word of English and my Mandarin was even less, but she could laugh and was sassy and cheeky. She also had a mole over one eyebrow which made her different and in my eyes incredibly sexy. And she had a near perfect body. The second time I came for her, she even went and changed her underwear so I'd have something more revealing to explore.

I've always thought a lot about sex. Sometimes it feels like 98% of the day. These experiences began to preoccupy my mind. Where I live most massage places are strictly veggie and the costs are much higher. It became an all consuming desire to return as well as the realisation that it could lead to more. And that was something I had hardly ever considered before. I was a good guy: faithful, reliable, honest. And I still am ... in most ways  ;) 

#6 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:57 AM

The experiences of the past couple of years have made me realise, that although I live in a fairly enlightened society that accepts sex as an important part of life, no-one really talks about it. Or at least not to me. I was never the macho type inclined to brag to my friends about what I'd experienced with girls. And I still reckon that most girls don't want to hear about what you've been up to with other girls. My better half in the good old days, always had a kind of don't talk about it - just do it - attitude.

And then I had an affair with someone who I'd known and liked for several years. Never mind the sex: I had suddenly found someone with whom it was so easy and natural to talk absolutely openly and bluntly about sex and pretty much everything else under the sun. I am by nature discreet, polite and respectful and so it seemed to be a shock to have spent so many years restraining myself from saying whatever was on my mind. Or never having found someone to whom I could open up so completely.

But there is more to this story. Does anyone have real live people to whom they can really confess?

#7 annex

annex

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

Well it looks like there will be a whirlwind trip to Manila next week and I'm already feeling the itch. I'll probably be staying around Quezon City. Any places I should visit for some pleasure on the side, preferably with someone relaxed, pretty, witty and cool to hang out with? It's not just about relief. I actually love getting on well with girls.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: secrets, confessions, relief, happy endings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users