46 replies to this topic

#21 curiosity101

curiosity101

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

Hello MTC! Been a member for along time but I usually just look around and read posts of other members.
Really wanna have some friends here as I think that people here are more open minded.
I'm 34 married with a kid. I'm a kind of guy who cannot express himself enough for fear of being judged.
Hopefully I can express myself here.

I'd wager that a lot of us here are in the same boat

#22 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:05 PM

Patiently waiting for upcoming "no longer a secret" stories / updates from you. :)

Especially, the story behind your handle name. 🙎

Ako kase "SimpleManiac" eh 😅
Simplehan lang naten sa likod ng maamong mukha.😂😂😂

👐👐👐

secret behind the name is simple. Muhkang wholesome in person but deep inside are a lot if sexual thoughts and fantasies

#23 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1724 posts
  • Interests:Life is an occasion. Rise to it.

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:19 PM

I feel you. Haha trust me. I look like an innocent kid from the block..

An innocent kid with a lot of sex toys nga lang
  • kakambaz likes this

#24 joseph_stalin

joseph_stalin

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:15 PM

Patiently waiting for upcoming "no longer a secret" stories / updates from you. :)
Especially, the story behind your handle name.
Ako kase "SimpleManiac" eh
Simplehan lang naten sa likod ng maamong mukha.

Especially, the story behind your handle name.
Ako kase "SimpleManiac" eh
Simplehan lang naten sa likod ng maamong mukha.

hinihintay ko rin yung "Secret Life" ni sir eh, parang "Common Life" lang din ata haha

#25 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:44 PM

hinihintay ko rin yung "Secret Life" ni sir eh, parang "Common Life" lang din ata haha

Hahaha loko ka po. 😅
Baka naman may gusto ka ishare dyan.
Sikretong malupit mo dyan.😁😁😁

#26 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:39 PM

hahaha. Just don't know how to start. But please don't expect it to be wild. I have a boring real life which made me create an online alter ego. The secret life is just starting. But don't worry i'll share if something happens that's worth sharing.

#27 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:49 PM

I have a question for everybody. If I have this urge to look for somebody else to have sex with, does it mean that I don't love my wife anymore?

#28 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:05 PM

I feel you. Haha trust me. I look like an innocent kid from the block..
An innocent kid with a lot of sex toys nga lang

hahaha. Hoping to watch you play them sometime :)

#29 meremote

meremote

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:42 PM

probably yes...

I have a question for everybody. If I have this urge to look for somebody else to have sex with, does it mean that I don't love my wife anymore?

#30 Ryan123

Ryan123

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Running, cooking,

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:55 AM

You can love a person with sex and you can love them without sex..

Just like with a stranger, we can sex with a stranger and not loving them.. we can love as well without sex

#31 johncarter44

johncarter44

Virginia

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1027 posts
  • Interests:“Day had now given away to night and as we wandered along the great avenue lighted by the two moons of Barsoom, and with Earth looking down upon us out of her luminous green eye, it seemed that we were alone in the universe, and I, at least, was content that it should be so.”

― Edgar Rice Burroughs, A Princess of Mars

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:35 PM

Hello MTC! Been a member for along time but I usually just look around and read posts of other members.

Really wanna have some friends here as I think that people here are more open minded.

I'm 34 married with a kid. I'm a kind of guy who cannot express himself enough for fear of being judged.

Halos pareho lang tayo ng sitwasyon.  :D  Wala naman sigurong judgmental dito, halos lahat naman dito may secret life din.

Tingin ko di naman sa ganun. Tama si Ryan123, di naman laging sabay ang love at sex. 

#32 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1724 posts
  • Interests:Life is an occasion. Rise to it.

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:34 PM

In a woman's viewpoint..

Sex and Love are separate things for men. But for some women, this coincides together. For those women who just looks for sex, it will be sex at first but eventually they will develop feelings for you. If you can notice, most men have this dilemma when it comes to their fubus.. The woman gets clingy and acts like she's a gf or something when it fact it all started because of sex and it will only be sex(for most guys, unless the man is marupok as well). Its actually tied up in the woman's nature.. According to science, women is always on the lookout for a good partner to bear a child with. Hahaha my advice for you, if you want a fubu.. Ask your fubu to get another fubu. Exclusivity in a fubu setup is dangerous. The woman's brain is twisted when they're in love. Lol
  • SiLvErClAw likes this

#33 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Food and Technology

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:03 AM

You are not the only one buddy. :)

#34 O.S.

O.S.

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Food and Technology

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:06 AM

Not necessarily. Yes, you are cheating if you do it but you still love your SO no matter what. You still care for them even though you want to have sex with someone else, may it be for lust or companionship. You'll never stop loving them. Maybe there are parts of her that you don't feel attracted to and you find it in someone else. Try talking these things with one another.

#35 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:28 AM

Not necessarily. Yes, you are cheating if you do it but you still love your SO no matter what. You still care for them even though you want to have sex with someone else, may it be for lust or companionship. You'll never stop loving them. Maybe there are parts of her that you don't feel attracted to and you find it in someone else. Try talking these things with one another.

Thank you for this post sir. Thisbpost made me realize that it's true that i would never stop loving my family. The desire to sleep with someone is just me wanting to experience something new sexually.

#36 Mr. Bushido

Mr. Bushido

The Way of the Warrior

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:Women, Shoes, Gunpla

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:34 AM

Dude, you will be judged regardless of what you do in life. So F them and their opinions and express yourself.

#37 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:50 AM

I have this friend always telling me her bf can't satisfy her in bed.
They've been together for almost 6 years and up until now, hindi pa rin siya contented sa ginagawa nila privately. She won't say it in detail but to give me an idea, she told me "he really suck in bed." Though, she don't want to offend him because she know he's doing his best to satisfy her, that's why she faking her moan every.single.time. Sa 6 years na yun, tiniis niya yung ganung set-up. Yung kapag mag-aaya yung guy, papayag siya pero sa isip niya *haaay*. " I don't know if kung dahil ba to sa nagsasawa na ako sa kaniya dahil sa tagal naming magkasama, ewan ko. "

She had to make a mistake.
That itch brought her into a dating app. She tried using Tinder desperately to look for a f*ck buddy, yes, you've read it right, to look for a f*ck buddy. And after using that app for two days, She had her first s*x with another guy that she just met in Tinder. Let's name him by his last name, Tan.

He's cute, tall, gentleman, and he is really really really good in bed daw.

This guy knows that my friend is in a relationship and same goes to him. He's in a relationship too, 4 years na sila pero yung girlfriend niya, ayaw pa siyang payagan 'til they get married daw. Eh naatract pareho kasi tawag ng laman and di ko rin sila masisisi kasi pareho silang malakas ang s*x appeal.

They both have cars kaya most of the time, they do quickie inside a parking lot, sometimes check-in, sometimes in a bar's comfort room. They are aware that what they were doing is wrong and unfair to the love of their lives. But they both love them, and they never think of leaving them alone. In fact, sila daw palagi ang topic nila, how they fell inlove with them, how special they are , but yeah, at the end of the day, they cheat, but no strings attached. Just friends. Plain friends. And a Fubu. I just do not know kailan niya titigilan, and remind her always na do it safely.

Hahaha,nagwork naman sa kanila so you just can try looking out and searched for a better matched kung hanap mo na talaga.

#38 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

I have this friend always telling me her bf can't satisfy her in bed.
They've been together for almost 6 years and up until now, hindi pa rin siya contented sa ginagawa nila privately. She won't say it in detail but to give me an idea, she told me "he really suck in bed." Though, she don't want to offend him because she know he's doing his best to satisfy her, that's why she faking her moan every.single.time. Sa 6 years na yun, tiniis niya yung ganung set-up. Yung kapag mag-aaya yung guy, papayag siya pero sa isip niya *haaay*. " I don't know if kung dahil ba to sa nagsasawa na ako sa kaniya dahil sa tagal naming magkasama, ewan ko. "

She had to make a mistake.
That itch brought her into a dating app. She tried using Tinder desperately to look for a f*ck buddy, yes, you've read it right, to look for a f*ck buddy. And after using that app for two days, She had her first s*x with another guy that she just met in Tinder. Let's name him by his last name, Tan.

He's cute, tall, gentleman, and he is really really really good in bed daw.

This guy knows that my friend is in a relationship and same goes to him. He's in a relationship too, 4 years na sila pero yung girlfriend niya, ayaw pa siyang payagan 'til they get married daw. Eh naatract pareho kasi tawag ng laman and di ko rin sila masisisi kasi pareho silang malakas ang s*x appeal.

They both have cars kaya most of the time, they do quickie inside a parking lot, sometimes check-in, sometimes in a bar's comfort room. They are aware that what they were doing is wrong and unfair to the love of their lives. But they both love them, and they never think of leaving them alone. In fact, sila daw palagi ang topic nila, how they fell inlove with them, how special they are , but yeah, at the end of the day, they cheat, but no strings attached. Just friends. Plain friends. And a Fubu. I just do not know kailan niya titigilan, and remind her always na do it safely.

Hahaha,nagwork naman sa kanila so you just can try looking out and searched for a better matched kung hanap mo na talaga.

there are times that i try to look for one. But having a low self esteem in person is not working. Plus the fact that my wife has the senses of dr strange and professor x combined. Hehehe.

#39 Guest_k E i J i 👻_*

Guest_k E i J i 👻_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:21 PM

there are times that i try to look for one. But having a low self esteem in person is not working. Plus the fact that my wife has the senses of dr strange and professor x combined. Hehehe.

Aww yun lang.. 😯😨😱
Pag gusto may paraan. :)
Pero sa part mo mukhang mahirap nga..
Hahahahahaha.. Kapag mala-detective talaga ang wifey obviously love na love ko nun.😊
Hahahaha... Naging sulsulera ako sa part na to. 😅

#40 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

Aww yun lang.. 😯😨😱
Pag gusto may paraan. :)
Pero sa part mo mukhang mahirap nga..
Hahahahahaha.. Kapag mala-detective talaga ang wifey obviously love na love ko nun.😊
Hahahaha... Naging sulsulera ako sa part na to. 😅

hahhaa. Siguro nga..dati i used to have a a dummy fb acct. Pero nahuli na

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Secrets, Friends

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (5)