Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

• 3 weeks later...

rolex....good watch no doubt ..but very over rated and too many people have it...style is for old uncles and grandfathers....try jaeger lecoultre long rich history many patented movements....and it's a real watch not just a name!! if it's on your budget the "platinum minute repeater" or the "gyro tourbillon"....these watches blows rolex away as far as movement is concerned. just my opinion.

rolex....good watch no doubt ..but very over rated and too many people have it...style is for old uncles and grandfathers....try jaeger lecoultre long rich history many patented movements....and it's a real watch not just a name!! if it's on your budget the "platinum minute repeater" or the "gyro tourbillon"....these watches blows rolex away as far as movement is concerned. just my opinion.

OIC. :blink:

I agree with posta_code, there are other far better brands out there. It's just that here in the Philippines, rolex has become a status symbol that you have it made but people don't know that its not even in the Top 10 watch makers in the world.

Go for a Breguet, Audemars, Jaeger le coultre or if you could afford an A. Lange and Sohne...

redundant relo para sakin. meron naman oras sa cellphone ko. sana meron rolex cellphone para mas tumaas tingin ng tao sakin. mababaw kasi tingin sakin ng mga tao lalo na yun basketball player kong kapitbahay. kasi siguro wala akong relo o baka kasi pandak ako. hindi ko talaga alam.

Edited by dsnake
where can you see and buy 2nd hand original and legit rolex?

i like the simple designs like explorer series (1 & 2) and the submariner.

aside from secondo and manila watch, you can check www.ebay.ph, there are some people who sell rolex watch cheaper than secondo and manila watch. Yun nga lang be careful, madaming loko loko sa www.ebay.ph... Have it authenticate in Rolex Center before purchasing any watch from Ebay.

Have you tried wearing ROLEX in divisoria? If you have you'll probably notice inspite of wearing a very expensive watch and flaunt it, no one bothers... why?? because there are soo many fake Rolex. You can even throw it in the streets no one will be tempted to get it because the'll think its a fake. Bottomline, its not worth it. Rolex is a granpa's watch. And pirates had been producing millions everyday, making it less enticing to wear. If you're going to spend a heck load of money for a watch, Rolex should not be on your list, unless of course youre going to give it to your grandpa :P

Have you tried wearing ROLEX in divisoria? If you have you'll probably notice inspite of wearing a very expensive watch and flaunt it, no one bothers... why?? because there are soo many fake Rolex. You can even throw it in the streets no one will be tempted to get it because the'll think its a fake. Bottomline, its not worth it. Rolex is a granpa's watch. And pirates had been producing millions everyday, making it less enticing to wear. If you're going to spend a heck load of money for a watch, Rolex should not be on your list, unless of course youre going to give it to your grandpa :P

to each his own padre, some believe in a rolex's value, some don't.... ;)

they also make fakes of all kinds just to let you know. so hindi lang roles.

they also make fakes of all kinds just to let you know. so hindi lang roles.

Yeah but its the most pirated brand fyi.

iba ang fake s original halatang halata

People would not look at your watch at close range, and not all are familiar with the original and not only your grandpa maybe. I think its better if carry the receipt, the box and the warranty card in case others want to find out. lolz :lol:

People would not look at your watch at close range, and not all are familiar with the original and not only your grandpa maybe. I think its better if carry the receipt, the box and the warranty card in case others want to find out. lolz :lol:

:lol: hahaha. dapat nga dala lagi yun box at card para alam lahat ng tao totoo rolex mo. haha. actually, i had a fake replica once (but it got stolen in my gym locker... buti na lang fake!). at a party once, a friend noticed and complimented my new rolex watch. i told her straight away that it was fake. none believed me and her boyfriend, who claims to be a rolex connoisseur, offered to check it and settle once and for all of it is a fake. well, he said it was most probably real. so, the whole time at the party, people were wondering if i had won the lottery, robbed a bag, or maybe got a hold of a sugarmommy of some sort. my point... not that easy anymore to spot a replica, especially now when pirates get better and better at their trade.

@iceman101: Mukhang galit ka sa brand... may bad experience ka ba? Peace dude :cool:

iba ang fake s original halatang halata

I was once at Guangzhou wholesale market of fake watches in China and op kors, tingin tingin ng mga Rolex, Bulova, Tissot at kung anu anu pang mga popular brands. di ko alam kung ano difference ng fake sa original pero alam ko lahat ng tinda dun fake kasi naman sobrang mura. Pero napuna ko marami din mga turista from Western countries ang namimili and nadinig ko pa sabi ng isa. " Damn! I should have bought a fake one than buying an original rolex, this crap looks like real! sabay tawa ng loko. What i'm trying to point is...di mo na talaga mahahalata masyado kaibahan ng fake sa original maliban na lang kung susubukan mo gamitin and makita mo quality ng fake. siguro ang maganda kung bibili ka rolex na original bili ka din fake para pag labas mo fake na lang suot mo and yun original display na lang sa bahay kasi naman kakahinayang baka masikwat lang. :P

@iceman101: Mukhang galit ka sa brand... may bad experience ka ba? Peace dude :cool:

Of course not. What im trying to say is, if your going to spend a heck lot of money on a branded watch, rolex is not a good choice because its the highly pirated brand aside from being a GRANDPA watch. :P

no iba ang original s fake tlga ksi marunong ksi ako tumingin ng original iba tlga

No one contest weather you can recognize a fake from not.... the point is out of 100 people who are not familiar with a fake or not, less than 5 percent would know the difference. so whats the point in wearing an original rolex?

:blink:

I agree, the reason why you wear a original is to satisfy yourself not others. You must feel good with what you're wearing. I agree too that rather that buy a fake buy something that you can afford and be happy with.

In another thread i said that one should be able to invest in one good watch in one's lifetime, though rolex is a "sacred" brand amongst some people, there are other better brands out there.