Does any one know how easy it is to open a trading acct sa Singaporee?

Madali lang at napakarami...gusto mong malaman kung paano? Pm me. Power!!! 😂✌️

Seriously, madali lang at napakarami...dbs vickers, ocbc securities, standard chartered online trading, saxo capital, philip capital, etc. Magsearch ka lang..pwede mo silang tawagan.

Does any one know how easy it is to open a trading acct sa Singaporee?

Are you base in Singapore?

Nung nsa Singapore pko (circa 2011), i use to trade using Standard Chartered Bank's trading platform and at that time it was the cheapest brokerage in Singapore. Pero ngayon di ko alam kung sya pa rin cheapest.

As of 20200305

2020 Financial Goals

Property

* Reduce total debt to $42K by year-end (currently at $54K)

* Expect condo value to appreciate to $52K by year-end (currently at $50K)

* Anticipate house value to appreciate to $290K by year- end (currently at $276K)

Savings for Current Use

* Increase college savings of children to $27K by year-end (currently at $22K)

* Buttress business fund to $100K by-year end (currently at $86K) (Note: Conservative case at 92% of actual)

* Save up for parents' emergency bills to $8K (currently at $4K)

Savings for Retirement/Future Use

* Grow retirement savings to $210K by year-end (currently at $178K) (Note: Conservative case at 92% of actual)

* Drum up social security savings to $192K by year-end (currently at $179K) (Note: PV at $360K for age 62)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, in the span of 2 weeks i invested $22k.

Now waiting ulit sa susunod na sweldo pra mapabili ulit.

Ako naman halos araw-araw naglalagay...cost averaging ngayong panahon ng krisis. Hindi malaman kung worst na ba o may mas worst pa...at ang hindi maganda para sakin mataas ang USD at bagsak ang SGD..kaya kumain na lang muna tayo 😂 Edited by Papa Pipoy

ako freeze invest mula noong pumutok ang Covid-19 virus. Supplement sa emergency fund muna in case bitin pa rin ang dating ng workload ko. Hanggang April pa lang budget ko. Wala pa ang para sa May-December 2020 hehe

ingat sa inyong lahat. Bawal magkasakit.

ako freeze invest mula noong pumutok ang Covid-19 virus. Supplement sa emergency fund muna in case bitin pa rin ang dating ng workload ko. Hanggang April pa lang budget ko. Wala pa ang para sa May-December 2020 hehe

ingat sa inyong lahat. Bawal magkasakit.

Salamat. Ikaw/Kayo din ingat.

• Like (+1) 1

Good thing may emergency fund ka! Wise move!

Thanks!

Two months pa Lang emergency fund ko. Wala akong planong gamitin iyon. Yung April funds ko ay regular budget.

Kinukulit ko boss ko na bigyan ako NG trabaho nang di ko magalaw Ang emergency fund ko. Ayokong galawin yon. Hassle mag-back to zero.

At malayo pa Ang 1.5 Million pesos na target sa emergency fund. Hehehhe

Wow angyaman 1.5M para sa emergency fund 😂✌️

Ako naman nagsasabi sa boss ko na wala sanang trabaho...gusto mo sayo na lang trabaho ko?? Trabaho lang ha? 😂😂😂

Haha. Adik. Target ko Ang 1.5 million.

Kasalukuyang Wala pang 200k Ang emergency fund ko. Hindi pa ako mayaman 😆😆😆😆

I currently have 150k na pwede ko iinvest or gastusin sa business. Baka may maaadvise kayo? I already have emergency fund. Ano Kaya maganda uitf? Stocks? Mutual fund? Or business? Thanks in advance 😁

Kung available pa yan.. Try mo ngayon pumasok sa stocks. Best shot mo ngayon. Price of BDO now is back to what it was in 2013. Na wipe out 40 percent ng gain ko ngayon. Red na porfolio ko ngayon pero ganun talaga..tuloy lang..beberde din ulit yan mga yan. Then pili ka din ng with good dividends na stock.

• 3 weeks later...

Tempted to break quarantine to go to the bank and deposit funds for my stock market account.

DMCI at less than 4 pesos per share? Holy s@%t! Ang sarap mamakyaw!

Bank transfer sir. Di ko na na track price ng DMCI na. Di ba nasa 13 per share dati yan before ginawa nila half yung market price pero yung share mo magiging times 2. Not sure, nalimutan ko ano term sa ganun. Pero bukas red tide siguro dahil sa possible extension ng lockdown.

As of 20200406

2020 Financial Goals

Property

* Reduce total debt to $42K by year-end (currently at $52K)

* Expect condo value to appreciate to $52K by year-end (currently at $50K)

* Anticipate house value to appreciate to $290K by year- end (currently at $277K)

Savings for Current Use

* Increase college savings of children to $27K by year-end (currently at $20K)

* Buttress business fund to $100K by-year end (currently at $87K)

* Save up for parents' emergency bills to $8K (currently at $4K)

Savings for Retirement/Future Use

* Grow retirement savings to $210K by year-end (currently at $165K)

* Drum up social security savings to $192K by year-end (currently at $180K) (Note: PV at $360K for age 62)

I have 2 additional goals:

* Increase % of paid tax vs deferred tax in my Retirement savings to 25% (currently at 20%).

* Bridge the gap between Retirement savings and Business fund to $90K (currently $78K, i.e., $165K - $87K)

Those 2 are strategic for me.

The first means the more I pay tax now the less I will pay in the future. My sweet spot would be 35%, i.e., for ever $3 saved for retirement, $1 of it was already taxed and hence all mine. Only the $2 would be subject to tax. This is strategic in the event US go with higher tax in the future to fund say, single payer health care.

The second is about putting less in retirement and more in business fund. This is about control of my finances. Retirement accounts are usually restrictive with what you can do. It is good for people who had to be forced to save. But for people like me who have discipline, I would be better off saving it my own and self-directing its growth and preservation.

This has become more clearer with what has happened to my accounts in light of the market recession. In my Retirement savings, I am almost at par with the market, i.e., currently 17% down from the high. But with my self-directed Business fund, I am already back to my high -- with still a lot room for growth as the market seeks to go to a new high.

Bank transfer sir. Di ko na na track price ng DMCI na. Di ba nasa 13 per share dati yan before ginawa nila half yung market price pero yung share mo magiging times 2. Not sure, nalimutan ko ano term sa ganun. Pero bukas red tide siguro dahil sa possible extension ng lockdown.

Nah, my bank is not linked with COL. Masyadong international daw. The world's biggest bank daw kasi siya. Hehehe

I have to open an account with a more local bank that can be linked with my main account and with COL. Then I can safely transfer my investment funds sans walking to a branch.

Since it's the Holy Week, I can only do such thing next week :)

Nah, my bank is not linked with COL. Masyadong international daw. The world's biggest bank daw kasi siya. Hehehe

I have to open an account with a more local bank that can be linked with my main account and with COL. Then I can safely transfer my investment funds sans walking to a branch.

Since it's the Holy Week, I can only do such thing next week :)

Musta na? Nakapakyaw ka ba ng DMCI? :)

Musta na? Nakapakyaw ka ba ng DMCI? :)

Finally opened an account with BDO and linked it with my COL and HSBC accounts.

Pero dahil payday ngayon, kahit quarantine, usad pagong Ang website NG BDO.

Babalikan ko bukas NG madaling araw. Baka bumalik na sa katinuan Ang BDO website. Check ko Kung pumasok Ang 1k ko from HSBC.

Pag okay Ang transfer, lalagyan ko uli, transfer sa COL.

And then I can finally shop.

Sayang almost 6 pesos per share na uli Ang DMCI. Hehehe

• Like (+1) 1

Note to self:

BDO Online is leaps and bounds worse than HSBC Online. Use BDO only at night where less people access the site.

Other than this hiccup, the system works. I am now able to move money from my HSBC to COL account via my BDO account.

Shopping time :D

• Like (+1) 1

Note to self:

BDO Online is leaps and bounds worse than HSBC Online. Use BDO only at night where less people access the site.

Other than this hiccup, the system works. I am now able to move money from my HSBC to COL account via my BDO account.

Shopping time :D

I'm excited for you. Welcome to the stock market. :)