What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

For me, I remember the happy times... But if I will try to sum up all of those things that has transpired... siguro 10% lang yung happy times na yun ... Bottom line is, mas malaki yung hated na nararamdaman ko kasi nagpakagago ko sa babae na yun...

Someone may think that I haven't surpass that pain 3 years ago , but actually ...looking back to those times, I found myself saying " that's a lesson for life ".

i remember the fun times together. how he would hug me so tight like a pillow in bed while sleeping. how he would prepare the table for dinner. how he would strum his guitar and play "grow old with you" for me. but i also, i remember the ugly part - being cheated!

with the second ex.- i remember that it was with him that i experienced my first bisita iglesia. the long talks, SOPs, silent moments just staring at each other. i also remember the sex part with him. he is the first guy that ever made have multiple orgasms. up to now, i have not met a guy that could beat it. haay!

when i still need to forget him..

i remember the bad times.. hating him was much better or me to do so

i can forget and move on sooner

now that i finally move on and accepted the fact that we're not meant to be

i just cherished the times that we used to be happy..atleast i have those times.. being love and giving love

w/c reminds me and strengthen me to believe in love again..if ever i will have it again

well, the memories (sweet-bitter/sad) i think its the time when naalala natin yung mga tao na concern sa atin kasi nung involved pa tyo sa relasyon masaya tyo eh kaya dun sa tao n yun umiikot ang buhay natin..pero pag mag isa na tyo nun lang tyo nag kaka time for our frnds relatives and kay god

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...