How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

• 1 month later...

i had abf before na grabe sa pagkababaero,nahuli ko sya thru txt msgs and some people na close sa akin.At first its hard to believe but you'll feel the changes like lagi ka na nyang ikino-compare sa ibang girls,most of the time hindi mo mahagilap and ang daming palusot.

i had a bf before na grabe sa pagkababaero,nahuli ko sya thru txt msgs and some people na close sa akin.At first its hard to believe but you'll feel the changes like lagi ka na nyang ikino-compare sa ibang girls,most of the time hindi mo mahagilap and ang daming palusot.

i think neophyte pa your bf sa pangbabae kaya mo nabisto. mga newbies lang ang mga nabibisto sa txt. don't be so sorry for him, his just dumb stupid. on the light side, u shud be happy for having an ex dumb bf na madaling mahuli, hindi humaba o lumala ang kalbaryo mo.

ask him/her to do things that u usually do before... he/she'll tell u "nxt tym na lang... im not on the mood..."

Unless of course, s/he is really "just not in the mood." Some people just get depressed suddenly without warning. Alternatively, s/he is drained from work and/or helping someone out of a jam.

Tell tale signs of cheating from my own experience...

my ex-husband started wearing nice brief undies in all pattern

not the usual tidy whities, tight wearing shirts and jeans,

getting obsessed with working out, putting gel on his hair...

he's not a vain person but all of a sudden he started paying

attention to his appearance. Even to the point of him taking

a shower without me telling him to.

But he wasn't subtle in his philandering ways, he had the audacity

to conduct his "affairs" in our house while I was there. Maybe he

needed me to please his girls...?

Ako base on my experience sa ex-gf ko un bang bgla na lang ngbago sya skin... Kumbaga ibang iba na ung mga kinikilos nya hndi tulad ng dati.. Pra bang hndi na sya ung nakilala ko... Unang una dun e ung almost wla na syang time skin tpos hndi ko na alam ung mga places na pnupuntahan nya.. Pg tnatanong ko sya kung sn sya ngpunta dat day, wat tym sya umuwi nagagalit sya, gsto nya wg ko na syang pakialamanan!!! Ska todo NANLAMIG tlaga sya sa relationship nmin....

Tell tale signs of cheating from my own experience...

my ex-husband started wearing nice brief undies in all pattern

not the usual tidy whities, tight wearing shirts and jeans,

getting obsessed with working out, putting gel on his hair...

he's not a vain person but all of a sudden he started paying

attention to his appearance. Even to the point of him taking

a shower without me telling him to.

But he wasn't subtle in his philandering ways, he had the audacity

to conduct his "affairs" in our house while I was there. Maybe he

needed me to please his girls...?

wow that's hot! so did you give in to his carnal desires? :rolleyes:

How do you know your if he or she is cheating on you?

1. Have not been having sex with you for a long time

2. He is always distracted and looking at his cellphone for a call

3. Suddenly treats you especially nice. guilty conscience

4. Always gives reason for taking away trip

gut feeling , it does not lie. there was a time when my hubby came back from vacation, nothing seemed unusual at first, his firt night back we made passionate love. but i noticed madalas malayo ang tingin niya, parang me iniisip siya. every chnce he got he would volunteer to go out, we ran out of milk, he would be the one to go out, one of the kids need a ride, he would volunteer to drive. before he would call me on his way to work, to let me know, to leave earlier for work, he stopped calling me in the morning.. nahulian ko me tinatawagn siya na girl that he met while he was on vacation. ayaw pa umamin.. eh tinawagn ko yung girl, hindi na siya nakaila . busted siya ! i always listen to my instinct, they are more reliable that his words.

gut feeling , it does not lie. there was a time when my hubby came back from vacation, nothing seemed unusual at first, his firt night back we made passionate love. but i noticed madalas malayo ang tingin niya, parang me iniisip siya. every chnce he got he would volunteer to go out, we ran out of milk, he would be the one to go out, one of the kids need a ride, he would volunteer to drive. before he would call me on his way to work, to let me know, to leave earlier for work, he stopped calling me in the morning.. nahulian ko me tinatawagn siya na girl that he met while he was on vacation. ayaw pa umamin.. eh tinawagn ko yung girl, hindi na siya nakaila . busted siya ! i always listen to my instinct, they are more reliable that his words.

wow you must be very hurt. So how did it turn out in the end? Are u still together?