• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Interests:Ten pin bowling, yoga, working out at gym, running, reading books, shoes,cars, spa, thai massage, shopping, eating out, coffee, and travelling. hehe. Intelligent conversation. Once in a while, dating with benefits.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

The title of my room, our room is casual adventures.

Take my hand now....walk with me and join me in my sometimes funny, crazy casual adventures. If in any of my adventures you discover a truth that will raise the quality of your life-then hold on to that truth...Make it your own. And  If you would to share your casual adventures here please feel free to do it.  You are most welcome.

#2 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,073 posts
  • Interests:Ten pin bowling, yoga, working out at gym, running, reading books, shoes,cars, spa, thai massage, shopping, eating out, coffee, and travelling. hehe. Intelligent conversation. Once in a while, dating with benefits.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:33 AM

I was in Tagaygay last week and life up there was glorious one.   The house where I was staying sits right on the ridge-with a porch overlooking the breathtaking Taal Lake and Tall Volcano.  In the early morning, the view is really majestic.  I breathed this all in as I was sitting on a nice wooden chair in front of me a tiny table-where my coffee cup rests not a styropor or plastic cup, mind you.but china so that it makes a nice "tinkling" sound when you swirl your teaspoon around. 

Actually, I am not a coffee drinker but scene like that demanded that I drink one.    While I did that I read a good book.   Ahhh...life is so good.  Thanks to my Uncle I was able to borrow his pretty house.  Hehehe

Edited by edgar allan, 04 February 2017 - 08:43 AM.

• daddydrew likes this

#3 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

Boy and girl.

Sweet young things.

Around their early teens

Both walking in front of me, lost in their world of beating hearts.

They walked as if walking on air, hand in hand.

Hip to hip.

Shoulder to shoulder.

Eye to eye.

Nose to nose.

Bad breath to bad breath.

They don't mind?

Of course not.  They're in luv.

I watched this scene with amusement only this morning while I was driving on the way to office.

Hmmmm. lapit na pala Valentine's day.  Hehehe

Edited by edgar allan, 06 February 2017 - 10:51 AM.

• lone23 likes this

#4 padayon

padayon

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

nice room sir.

#5 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

nice room sir.

Thank you po.

#6 lone23

lone23

Master

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts
  • Interests:Women, Concert, Rock Music, Telecommunication

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

Boy and girl.

Sweet young things.

Around their early teens

Both walking in front of me, lost in their world of beating hearts.

They walked as if walking on air, hand in hand.

Hip to hip.

Shoulder to shoulder.

Eye to eye.

Nose to nose.

Bad breath to bad breath.

They don't mind?

Of course not.  They're in luv.

I watched this scene with amusement only this morning while I was driving on the way to office.

Hmmmm. lapit na pala Valentine's day.  Hehehe

Nice poem Sir. 

#7 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Yesterday I visited someone very dear to my heart.  Along the way, I recalled a time when life was a little simpler. :rolleyes:

During an ancient time, hehehe, there was only one Shakey's pizza store in the country and it was located in far away Angeles City in Pampanga.  I was in grade school then when my father would bring me there for a two-hour drive-just to eat pizza.  He would eat two slices and I would eat the rest. :P 

More than the pizza, however, I treasure the time I spent with Dad.  In my heart, I knew that my father loved me coz he loved me enough to waste his time on me.  Several years later, things have changed. We no longer have to go out of town to eat pizza.  We don't even have to leave the house.  I just dial delivery and Dad and I can eat pizza.  My father is older man now and so am I.  Sometimes, I pay the bill.  (Waaah!) :lol: :lol:

But when I really think about it, the deeper things haven't changed.  Dad still eats two slices and I still eat the rest. I really love that two-hour drive.  Now, Dad and I are no longer able to take that two-hour drive.  :(

It was his death anniversary yesterday.  I tried to drive carefully.  My tears are getting in the way.

#8 Sakoh San

Sakoh San

Lone Bird

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

Memorable day yesterday.  It was my first time in a span of six months bowling two handed to score a game high of 210 points in a single game.. I was a one hand bowler before  averaging 140-160 before  I decided to convert to two hand bowling ala Belmo.  As I reward for myself, I am planning to get another Storm ball. Scouting for one soonest.  Hehehe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sometimes funny, crazy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users