24 replies to this topic

#1 Bameboy

Bameboy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

Post about swords, blades daggers, knives etc that you have...post in pics if you can...show off your stuff boys and girls!!!!

#2 Mister.Jay

Mister.Jay

Crown Prince of Crime

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Interests:Music. Movies. Marketing. Pop Culture. Spas. MPs. KTVs.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

Post about swords, blades daggers, knives etc that you have...post in pics if you can...show off your stuff boys and girls!!!!

Sir, I'm thinking of starting a collection of katanas. Could you share where you get your wares? Thanks in advanced.

#3 Bameboy

Bameboy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Sir, I'm thinking of starting a collection of katanas. Could you share where you get your wares? Thanks in advanced.

Please check geishasblade.com they have good wares there

#4 kluhou7l

kluhou7l

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

fake oakleys another level angle stability challenges. There may be no other brands of color, but with the same specifications. These reached or even exceeded the ANSI protection standards. Our eyes are fragile, with radiation protection glasses is effective for eye protection measures. What is the radiation protection glasses? Celtic jewelry is available in every form imaginable. Whether you are looking for bracelets, necklaces, earrings, body jewelry, rings, or other jewelry pieces, there is a Celtic design to suit your taste and needs. Whether it is for you or a friend or loved one, these lovely pieces will be appreciated for many years. The strong lines of these designs also appeal to men. fake oakleys
Campaign features futuristic TV ads, new packaging Television ads depict futuristic scientists studying crunch, a woman lusting after carrots and carrot sports. The sports spots feature a young man who launches off a snowy mountain top in a grocery cart and catches in his mouth a carrot shot by a gun below. There are also billboards with messages like "Our crunch can beat up your crunch." Davis says Zolan needs Tip #1: Stand out and be specific about it, "You never really want to describe yourself as 'typical' because you want to stand out from the rest of the matches on the screen." That includes music and movies, two thing many people talk about , but tend to gloss over. "Rather than saying you like all kinds of movies, mention how you like Hitchcock." Why? Davis says that makes it easy for someone to write to you. Elsewhere in the country where the primaries are slightly less foreboding, but still pretty darn important, Republican establishment candidates are squaring off against Tea Party people. I want to feel sorry for the old guard (actually, I don't), but . they brought this upon themselves. You help create the beast, you can't get mad when after pillaging the town, screaming about the President being a "lyin' African," they turn their sites onto you. cheap oakleys sunglasses binnozhengab
oakleys outlet There are some celebrities that amaze just about every person. It can be with their acting or even just with what they wear on a daily basis. A person this kind of star is Brad Pitt. He is experienced about the planet in a assortment of various sunglasses that glimpse incredible on him. For the reason that of this fascination with him, you as well can locate the Brad Pitt sunglasses that only he can make this well-known. A person of the manufacturers he has been sporting recently is Cazal. My youngest turns 3 next month (where did the time go?!), so I'm starting to plan her party. I really, really hate character themes, like Disney Princess, Dora, etc. So I'm looking for something more creative. 1st birthday didn't really have a theme, it was just soft pink with white polka dots. The decorations I'd found were called something like "so sweet", which fit her perfectly. Her 2nd birthday was a garden theme, so I made her a butterfly cake, we played pin the spot on the ladybug, etc. But watch out, because the Oakley's Gascan Sunglasses offers its best yet! Its polarized lenses are made with such uncompromising standards that they were named favorites among the Navy SEALs. Although originally created for world-class athletes only, it is now available in the mass market. Better still, you can order it for prescription-based! For anyone who rides on the dangerous lines, you'd definitely want these sunglasses as the ultimate companion.

#5 fuzhou8c

fuzhou8c

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

fake oakleys Generally, this eye strain is caused when some part of the light is blocked when reaching your eyes. Sometimes, the light which passes through the lenses gets reflected within the lenses, leading to even more blurred vision. Anti-glare coating succeeds in reducing the lens reflection and most of the light enters into the eye which results in a clearer vision. The year started off well for ducks, when the Oregon Ducks were victorious over Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl on Jan. 3. With the certainty of many other duckie events planned throughout the year, 2013 should be another good one for the unsinkable little toys. Next time you see one, go ahead - Smile.Children Need Added Protected From The Sun This Summer fake oakleys
I also check online for Coach Outlet stores. I found eBay has some great deals on Coach handbags and other accessories. The last two of the Coach handbags I've purchased have been on eBay. Many people may not consider it to be a Coach Outlet store because it's online, but it offers almost as much variety, and definitely as much savings, as a physical Coach Outlet store that you walk into. Three words could be used to describe the Evening Wear collection - sleek, sophisticated, and sexy. Dark colors and intricate designs are usual for this lovely gown collection; a more mature and womanly theme is consistently carried throughout the majority of the gowns. Our top picks include the black, beaded trim long dress with side cut-out detailing and the brown silk dress showcasing a plunge v-neck neckline. Looking at the current fashion trends, sunglasses are an important aspect of almost everyone's life. They are among the most unique and extravagant accessories that one can wear when going out in the sun. Increasing exposure to UV rays may cause cataract and damage the retina of their eyes. For this reason you need sunglasses which are not simply a fashion accessory but also shield your eyes from harmful UVA and UVB rays. cheap oakleys sunglasses binnozhengab
oakleys outlet The sunglass industry in China is very large. China is the world's largest exporter of sunglasses. It's the place where you get sunglasses wholesale markets. They bring over many new styles on a yearly basis. Wholesale sunglasses China offer a wide range of shades to select from at the lowest prices. They make excellent quality replica sunglasses, polarized lenses and frames. If you're looking to pick sunglasses wholesale, China is the destination. Óculos animais estão entre os mais elegantes óculos no mundo da moda hoje. A razão para esta é principalmente seu design vibrante que serve para o mercado jovem, bem como as jovens profissionais que gostam de ter um conjunto de óculos que emana um estilo elegante e moderno. Óculos de animais não são apenas um conjunto de óculos simples. Eles são mais do que isso. Óculos animais define estilo em forma de desgaste do olho como ele combina um design jovem com uma excelente funcionalidade, tornando cada Animal óculos deve ter para qualquer indivíduo na moda. must work together, said Obama, on the 16th hole of Pebble Beach. shutting down the government right now, we showing Republicans that we are open to their suggestions. Having won control of the House, Republicans enter the new Congress confident and with one major agenda item destroy Obama. Noted for his need to have Republicans like him, Obama used an obscure Constitutional law to shut down the federal government, as well as all state and local governments.

#6 Mister.Jay

Mister.Jay

Crown Prince of Crime

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Interests:Music. Movies. Marketing. Pop Culture. Spas. MPs. KTVs.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Please check geishasblade.com they have good wares there

Thank you po!

#7 onlyfoolslikeme

onlyfoolslikeme

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Saan makakabili ng murang knife ng original?

#8 onlyfoolslikeme

onlyfoolslikeme

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Balisong Collection

#9 Chunkysy

Chunkysy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 596 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

bought a bunch of swords there geishasblade.com 5 and counting

#10 Chunkysy

Chunkysy

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 596 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

30k custom katana on the way,

#11 ilukaok

ilukaok

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:26 AM

saan meron school of KENDO??

#12 viii

viii

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

"sword play" hahahaha

#13 bencastl

bencastl

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:17 AM

collect mostly foldin blades flippers and slip joints

#14 mogandishu_moria

mogandishu_moria

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:26 PM

Filipino blades are my kind of weaponry and swordplay.

#15 Chinitong Biik

Chinitong Biik

Prince Charming

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Interests:Pork Barrel

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

i always have a swiss army knife in my pocket

#16 Regg168

Regg168

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

Got my swords and knives from Sword Rubio, it's a small shop along the highway in Pozorrubio, Pangasinan. They claim to be able to copy any sword whether fantasy or historical as long as you bring them the specs. I believe that some local TV shows get their blades from them. Best to just check them out in FB or drop by on your way to Baguio or Ilocos.

#17 Jon_Stargaryen

Jon_Stargaryen

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Women, sex, music, films, video games, travel, art, history

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

Got my swords and knives from Sword Rubio, it's a small shop along the highway in Pozorrubio, Pangasinan. They claim to be able to copy any sword whether fantasy or historical as long as you bring them the specs. I believe that some local TV shows get their blades from them. Best to just check them out in FB or drop by on your way to Baguio or Ilocos.

SwordRubio is where I buy my swords and blades as well. I'm having Anduril made. Aragorn's sword from The Return of the King. Around 8k. After that, I'm thinking of ordering Longclaw, Jon Snow's sword from Game of Thrones. If he can make it. I believe he can. Blacksmith is really good, and kind. 

#18 Xir Xian

Xir Xian

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Spas with good massage!

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:00 PM

Anyone watches "Forged in Fire" tv show here? I learned more about swords and blacksmithing from that show...

• SiLvErClAw likes this

#19 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35787 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

Anyone watches "Forged in Fire" tv show here? I learned more about swords and blacksmithing from that show...

check Man At Arms Reforged, maganda din

SwordRubio is where I buy my swords and blades as well. I'm having Anduril made. Aragorn's sword from The Return of the King. Around 8k. After that, I'm thinking of ordering Longclaw, Jon Snow's sword from Game of Thrones. If he can make it. I believe he can. Blacksmith is really good, and kind. 

hhhmmmm thanks sa input!

can they make swords that can withstand striking, but doesn't have a "live" edge

#20 Jon_Stargaryen

Jon_Stargaryen

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Women, sex, music, films, video games, travel, art, history

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:01 PM

hhhmmmm thanks sa input!

can they make swords that can withstand striking, but doesn't have a "live" edge

Yes, sir, I believe they can. They can forge custom swords and blades the way you want them. Also, if you don't want to travel, I believe they offer delivery as well. Not exactly door to door, though. You'll meet at Cubao bus station. It's really nice to visit the shop in person, though. Lots of good stuff! I'm buying a pair of war axes soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users