U Know You've Put Ur Money To Waste When..

worse...

when you end up STILL paying for that thing a year after you two broke up :upside:

true, true!!!

..if only you could have the payments cancelled...kung hindi (cuz you purchased it with your credit card), panalangin mo na lang na sana mawala o kaya masira para di nya mapakinabangan!!! :lol:

but for me, if it costs 5k up, i'd take it back, por que pa nya sabihing masama ugali ko. aba, ako nagbayad nun 'no, kaya technically, akin yun!!! :P kapal na lang ng face nya pag ayaw na isoli sa kin!!!

You know you've put your money to waste when...

you buy a really nice/expensive bracelet and then nasnatch lang.

you spend your last P5 on a phone call para sunduin ka ng bf mo tapos naputol ang linya nung sinasabi mo na kung nasan ka.

• 2 weeks later...
buy a $2000.00 watch and know that you can buy a $50 that keeps time just as well, if not better... :(

i feel that way often. there's nothing worse than buying a rolex for more than 200k then seeing a near perfect copy/replica in greenhills a few days after. or worse, comparing the watch to a 5k seiko or citizen which also keeps accurate time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you have no idea where it went because you can't even remember what happened the night before and you're left with a pounding head that can't even think straight and you just sit at the computer just typing and typing and typing non-stop replies to countless forums that you can't even follow because for some strange reason your eyes hurt you have purple marks on your chest but they're not bruises and you feel like you have deep scratches on your back then

ohshitohshitohshitwhothef**kisthat under my covers in my bed.... :blink:

then you see who it is

and she's gorgeous when she's asleep

and you think:

"Hmmm, maybe I didn't waste my money after all..." :D

(I wrote this for all you manyaks. hehehe. -wari.) :P

gift na lang...hehehe tumatanggap naman ako ng regalo. :P

di pwede.. kakahinayang yung gastos.. haha.. bili ka na lang din tignan natin kung mapagsasawaan mo din after a day. :)

to put this post related to the thread.. (baka magalit mods that my posts are getting off-topic :unsure: )

ive put my money to waste when i went to accompany my nephew to watch a filipino movie called "Otcho-otch Pamela-one" or something like that.. *ucha di man lang ako natawa.. di kagaya nung tanging ina (pero siyempre that movie was also ganda cos heart's there.. :P )... that's the lousiest movie ive ever watched..

• 3 weeks later...