But isn't mocking someone tantamount to being belligerent to that person? Because if it's not a fight club, this thread is virtually inutile.

People who tend to be belligerent are the ones who considerably like attenttion and they want to be recognized as awesome people. So let's leave the title that way for the time being.

We obviously have different opinions but, like I said, fora are avenues where opinions are exchanged. My opinion may vary from yours but everyone is entitled to his opinion. Just one thing, I never challenged the rules. I just opined that this thread should be renamed which the idiot commented on.

I understand what you mean MS, but just as I said earlier, let's leave the title that way for the time being.

Yeah, Mar may not have corruption cases but he is incompetent. It was in his watch as DOTC secretary that the MRT broke down and still continues to break down to this day. In his stint as DILG secretary, he was helpless in the Mamasapano massacre. The least that Roxas could have done was resign since, in my opinion, bastusan na ang nangyari, nagpabastos naman siya dun kay Abnoy.

check out what is being done at the MRT now to correct past failures. of course, you wont believe me. but just like that other poster, I challenge you to get out of your comfortable chair and do some real research on what is going on at the MRT.

this MRT situation may not be about Mar. but it is about throwing allegations and making unfair presumptions.

check out what is being done at the MRT now to correct past failures. of course, you wont believe me. but just like that other poster, I challenge you to get out of your comfortable chair and do some real research on what is going on at the MRT.

this MRT situation may not be about Mar. but it is about throwing allegations and making unfair presumptions.

I have been riding the MRT everyday to and from work, no improvement, getting worse. Monday and Wednesday, southbound train delayed by 15 minutes due to technical issues. Friday and Saturday, the first trip northbound is supposed to be around 5:30-5:45. The train arrived at 7:30-8:00 because of technical issues.

Is this the "Tuwid na Daan" that you want to continue?

Of course I won't believe you.

I have tried our local MRT.

I also have used the Singapore MRT for ten years.

While the Singapore MRT improved and expanded several-fold in the past years, our MRT deteriorated over the same period. Next time I'll post pictures of the the unsightly food kiosks that look like squatter shanties along the MRT station walkways , the grime on walls, the non-operational escalators and elevators, the tripping hazards on the stairs, etc...

The corruption of a$$hole Vitangcol and his uncle is one of the reasons why the MRT services deteriorated.

"...Vitangcol and De Vera were accused of extorting $30 million from Inekon Group CEO and chair Josef Husek at the residence of then Czech Ambassador to the Philippines Josef Rychtar in exchange for granting Inekon the P3.7-billion contract to supply 48 coaches for the MRT 3 expansion. The money was later reduced to $2.5 million..."

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/702585/ex-mrt-manager-vitangcol-indicted-for-graft#ixzz3tVSEKFcr

"...Inekon’s Husek has corroborated Rychtar’s account of De Vera and Vitangcol’s “corruption offer” in a witness statement drafted in Prague in August. The statement was one of the documents forwarded by Rychtar to the NBI and to the House good government committee..."

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/592607/czech-ambassador-rychtar-im-not-afraid-of-vitangcol#ixzz3tVVRMJi4

So much for "tuwid na daan" . So much for making "unfair presumptions".

Edited by camiar

check out what is being done at the MRT now to correct past failures.

so much corruption previously that they are unable to move at all and do basic repairs. and they are still reeling from the aftereffects of the corrupt system. but they are moving now.

go and take a look see at the new cars coming in. hmm wait. you cannot see them because the cars are located at a hi security area. but they are coming soon. NOT A LOT. do not expect much - because corruption has taken a toll at how operations can be managed properly and resources are limited dahil ninakaw na.

check out how the system of corruption & poor service is being corrected from the GM - down to rank & file. every employee is being scrutinized and developed, or kicked out. YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE RESULTS just by riding the train or pounding at the keyboard. nor do the results come immediately.

but with limited resources, this is a great way to start. and all of this is being done with the media breathing on their necks.

to those who expect immediate results, you will not get it. to those who expect to SEE all that is being done, do not fool yourself. you have to get out of your lazy chairs and find a way to observe.

oh btw, a couple of ATTEMPTS AT LARGESCALE CORRUPTION were thwarted by the current GM. that will never be in the news. but maybe you can ask people who work at the MRT and see how things are going there now.

CAMIAR, comparing our local MRT to Singapore's? right, very realistic. what a logical person you are. NOT. you mean to tell me, I am asking you guys to believe that the MRT is in perfect shape with nothing needed to be worked on? like your idol, jopoc, you expect perfection and results immediately. all of this to persuade others to vote for the corrupt.

let me ask you guys, do you really think it is easy to make an operation as huge as a rail system run perfectly with limited resources?

both the killer and the thief are not good choices, but remember the killer is loved in his hometown where he supposedly kills. so he does good.

whereas the thief only cares about lining his pockets. projects? sure, at what cost to the poor people who cannot afford to give? gives back to the poor? BS. he steals from the poor then gives back to the poor kuno. only the gullible accept this.

I don't like both, but I would not mind if the killer wins.

what I do mind is the liar and thief na obvious dinadaan sa bola para makanakaw sya is given the license to steal more from me, and worse, the very poor.

You concluded that since the alleged killer does good since he is beloved in his hometown. I said "alleged" because he does not even have a case. However, your first statement contradicts your second statement. Your first statement saying that the killer is not a good choice. How can he not be a good choice when you yourself concluded that he does good?

BOOM!!! naunahan mo lang ako.

by the way, the alleged thief (said alleged because he has not been convicted by any court yet) is also loved in his hometown. pareho lang sa killer, pamilya nila may dynasty for more or less 2 decades.

steals from the poor? nyahahaha.. prove it. ang alam ko ang big taxpayers sa makati yung mga rich people.

Camiar, since you brought up the fact that you have been to Singapore, I'm sure you have seen how progressive Singapore is compared to our country.. And since you may not be aware, the reason Singapore is as such is because they have had resources for a long time. Simply put, they have money. Agree?

How can we achieve any fragment of that progress if you want to vote for a president who would double or triple the resources needed to achieve a goal that would cost much less? For something that costs P100, we have to shed out P300. Im being conservative here.

I ask the question because inaamin nyo that Binay steals and makes projects (kuno).

Stealing might make something work now. But it will never survive if the only way the project was put was on the strength of stolen resources.

I cannot believe that I have to argue and convince others about the ill-effects of stealing. Wow.

Edited by punkee

Aabutan talaga ng bagong presidente yan! At alam naman natin na lahat ng witnesses eh umaamin na bayad lang sila ng mga Mangudadatu para idiin ang mga Ampatuan! Ang hirap kasi sa inyo sa TV lang kayo pumupulot ng balita, at san pa? sa ABiaS CBN 2 pa! Patay na! Bakit sa tingin nyo ba si Marcos ang ngpapatay talaga kay Ninoy? Bakit nya gagawin yun eh di naman mananalo sa kanya yun sa eleksyon at kapag pinatay nya eh sya ang number one suspect! Ganyan rin sa Ampatuan, bakit nila papatayin yung mga tao na yun kung alam nila sila una pagbibintangan! Tignan nyo kung sino unang nakinabang sa mga patayan na yan! At tiyak yan ang may kinalaman dyan!

so much corruption previously that they are unable to move at all and do basic repairs. and they are still reeling from the aftereffects of the corrupt system. but they are moving now.

go and take a look see at the new cars coming in. hmm wait. you cannot see them because the cars are located at a hi security area. but they are coming soon. NOT A LOT. do not expect much - because corruption has taken a toll at how operations can be managed properly and resources are limited dahil ninakaw na.

check out how the system of corruption & poor service is being corrected from the GM - down to rank & file. every employee is being scrutinized and developed, or kicked out. YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE RESULTS just by riding the train or pounding at the keyboard. nor do the results come immediately.

but with limited resources, this is a great way to start. and all of this is being done with the media breathing on their necks.

to those who expect immediate results, you will not get it. to those who expect to SEE all that is being done, do not fool yourself. you have to get out of your lazy chairs and find a way to observe.

oh btw, a couple of ATTEMPTS AT LARGESCALE CORRUPTION were thwarted by the current GM. that will never be in the news. but maybe you can ask people who work at the MRT and see how things are going there now.

CAMIAR, comparing our local MRT to Singapore's? right, very realistic. what a logical person you are. NOT. you mean to tell me, I am asking you guys to believe that the MRT is in perfect shape with nothing needed to be worked on? like your idol, jopoc, you expect perfection and results immediately. all of this to persuade others to vote for the corrupt.

let me ask you guys, do you really think it is easy to make an operation as huge as a rail system run perfectly with limited resources?

Camiar, since you brought up the fact that you have been to Singapore, I'm sure you have seen how progressive Singapore is compared to our country.. And since you may not be aware, the reason Singapore is as such is because they have had resources for a long time. Simply put, they have money. Agree?

How can we achieve any fragment of that progress if you want to vote for a president who would double or triple the resources needed to achieve a goal that would cost much less? For something that costs P100, we have to shed out P300. Im being conservative here.

I ask the question because inaamin nyo that Binay steals and makes projects (kuno).

Stealing might make something work now. But it will never survive if the only way the project was put was on the strength of stolen resources.

I cannot believe that I have to argue and convince others about the ill-effects of stealing. Wow.

For once, try to tone your emotions down, kids (First warning)

What surprised me about the survey was that Duterte won in all the socioeconomic classes, including the D & E classes, which are supposed to be where a majority of Binay's votes would be coming from. In my opinion, Duterte will be a game changer if he wins. He will bring about a radical change in this country which is in need of a leader who has an iron political will and is pragmatic. One of his pragmatic ideas is to use the Clark International Airport in Pampanga to decongest air traffic in the NAIA. Furthermore, he plans to build a fast train to transport passengers from Manila to Clark. But the selling point of Duterte is really his advocacy to curb crime and restoring order.

sorry to rain on your parade, the survey was obviously done in haste... 2 weeks to come out with a NATIONWIDE survey results, hindi ka ba nagdududa?

duterte's "popularity" will do down little by little.... the people from the far flung barrios are the real D &E classes and they will be the ones who will be the game changers.....

duterte is no superhero, dont kid yourselves. no radical changes will happen and no iron will gonna happen.... what he do in davao cannot be done in malacanang.....

Aabutan talaga ng bagong presidente yan! At alam naman natin na lahat ng witnesses eh umaamin na bayad lang sila ng mga Mangudadatu para idiin ang mga Ampatuan! Ang hirap kasi sa inyo sa TV lang kayo pumupulot ng balita, at san pa? sa ABiaS CBN 2 pa! Patay na! Bakit sa tingin nyo ba si Marcos ang ngpapatay talaga kay Ninoy? Bakit nya gagawin yun eh di naman mananalo sa kanya yun sa eleksyon at kapag pinatay nya eh sya ang number one suspect! Ganyan rin sa Ampatuan, bakit nila papatayin yung mga tao na yun kung alam nila sila una pagbibintangan! Tignan nyo kung sino unang nakinabang sa mga patayan na yan! At tiyak yan ang may kinalaman dyan!

Scholar ka ba ng mga Ampatuan? Lol

Anong kinalaman ni Marcos sa pinaguusapan dito? Ikaw itong kung ano ano pinagsasabi. Pati BBL gusto mo isingit sa usapan samantalang ni wala pa naman maayos na draft ng BBL nung panahon na nangyari Massacre. Ang consipiracy theory mo napakahirap paniwalaan. So bale lumalabas pinaambush ngayon ni Manggududatu pamilya nya at nakipagsabwatan sya sa MILF? Sige nga ano mapapala ng MILF gawin nila ito? At bakit nila idedemoralize yung gusto nila tumalo sa mga Ampatuan? Bat di mga ampatuan mismo tinira nila?

Sa MO pa lang, napakahirap isipin na kagagawan nga ito ng MILF. Kasi san kukuha backhoe mga yan para ibaon sa lupa yung mga sasakyan. Sabi mo para isetup ang mga ampatuan di ba? Kung ganun bakit mo itatago ebidensya?

Haaaaaaay Sana hangang kolehiyo ka napagtapos ng mga Ampatuan

Whether you like it or not, Duterte delivers. If you think he is a clown, that is your opinion. Duterte was one of the first in the scene in Leyte after Yolanda struck. The incompetent duo of Abnoy and Mar dilly dallied on what to do while Duterte was already providing the Leytenos with succor.

FYI, mar was on the scene BEFORE yolanda struck.

but if that is your reason to say that Duterte delivers, then maybe he should be the Red Cross chairman... palitan nya si dick

we are going to elect a President of the Country, not a DSWD secretary.

Edited by jopoc

One of the reasons and not just the sole reason. So what is so special about Mar being there before Yolanda struck?

ikaw nagsabi na nauna si digong sa yolanda... so sinabi ko na mas nauna si Mar.... so ibabalik ko sa iyo ito.. what is so special in being the first to arrive?

=====

FYI, regarding the survey, mukhang rigged nga as per SWS http://politics.com.ph/were-palace-trillanes-correct-sws-admits-survey-question-skewed-to-duterte-backers-liking/

Immediate? Ilan taon na bang inaantay ang pagaayos niyan? Iam observing, this AM, down ang MRT, technical problem with signalling system. If you cannot "observe" the changes by rising the MRT, how can you "observe" it then? Eto yung Tuwid na Daan ni Mar-Abnoy...ano nga ba yung nagawa na improvement ni Mar other than praise releases?

Immediate? Ilan taon na bang inaantay ang pagaayos niyan? Iam observing, this AM, down ang MRT, technical problem with signalling system. If you cannot "observe" the changes by rising the MRT, how can you "observe" it then? Eto yung Tuwid na Daan ni Mar-Abnoy...ano nga ba yung nagawa na improvement ni Mar other than praise releases?

clue. gaanong katagal nang nakaupo ang current GM? besides, kahit na ba straight ang current GM, it is not automatic that he is the best for the job right? but then in spite of that pilferage and questionable contracts have been minimized significantly. YOU WON"T SEE THAT IN THE TRAIN.

I am not saying he is not a good GM. too soon to say. I am saying CLEANING THE SYSTEM CAN BE DONE and that is the best way to start. but don't expect miracles. be fair in assessing public servants.

this system is rotten to its very core. IT IS A MONUMENTAL TASK to rid ourselves of the effects of corruption. and the worse one can do is accept this. that we are corrupt and will always be corrupt. that is the thinking of camiar and jopoc. that just assures our country will never achieve its potential.

that is why we should stop putting corrupt people in leadership positions. esp yung alam mo nang magnanakaw.

incremental improvements are much better than any praise release of a corrupt trapo.

You concluded that since the alleged killer does good, he is beloved in his hometown. I said "alleged" because he does not even have a case. However, your first statement contradicts your second statement. Your first statement saying that the killer is not a good choice. How can he not be a good choice when you yourself concluded that he does good?

I'm sure Hitler did some good. That is why he had people following him.

I'm sure Kim Hong Un does some good. Otherwise, he could've easily been kicked out already.

BOOM!!! naunahan mo lang ako.

by the way, the alleged thief (said alleged because he has not been convicted by any court yet) is also loved in his hometown. pareho lang sa killer, pamilya nila may dynasty for more or less 2 decades.

steals from the poor? nyahahaha.. prove it. ang alam ko ang big taxpayers sa makati yung mga rich people.

Contradicting? Abogado pa naman.

Binay is loved? Probably. But not with the same passion Davaoenos have for Du30. Stop fooling yourself, jopoc. And yes, I know, jopoc, wala pang conviction. Rinding rindi na ako marinig yan. It does not mean squat and you know it. What a nuisance.

and since you chose to respond, kindly explain Alma Moreno's qualifications for Senator. Why does the guy you love so much think that she will be a good lawmaker?

Edited by punkee

Hahahaha! :lol: You forgot one thing when you assumed that I am that poster. That poster is an Abnoy-Mar fan. I am not.

i was referring to his style of arguing.... you are already sounding like him.... :lol:

sorry if i did not make it clear.

I think you are referring to Macalintal's interpretation. Other election lawyers like former commissioner Brillantes are saying that Dino's defective COC is actually a good reason why Duterte can substitute for Dino. Let's see how it goes but I think Duterte is in a much better position than Poe. 3 out of the 3 Justices who are part of SET voted that Poe is not a natural-born Filipino. Delikado si Poe if the case is elevated to SC. Ngayon pa lang sa Comelec tagilid na siya.

yes, duterte is in a much better position than poe, but we still have to see what the comelec says....

between makalintal and brillantes, mas malaki ang respeto ng legal circle sa former when it comes to election law... the latter (like george garcia who represents poe) are known operators.