Crowning Glory...who Cuts Your Hair?

diakhamer

I used to go to just about any barbershop, until I accidentally got a semi-kalbo cut. Were it not for this 'accident', though, I wouldn't have enjoyed having such low-maintenance hair. heheheh. I now have a select (though not pricey) group of barbershops close to where I live. I make it a point to confirm if they heard my instructions correctly nowadays. :lol:

(As you may have guessed, no celebs anywhere in sight. heheheh.)

Guest BDC0425

have any0ne here heard 0f mang b0b0t and tatay paeng??? 0f c0urse n0t masyad0ng mahal ang serbisy0 nila at walang may gust0ng pumunta d00n sa kanila kase cant aff0rd ng mga taga MTC ang rate nila!!!

php 20 kada gupit but n0w yata 40 na nag mahal na lal0!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I d0ubt kaya ng mga ta0 dit0 ang rate nila!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wala rin celebrity cant aff0rd din!!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

I go to PIANDRE' Greenbelt ..my hairstylist is ABEL. He is good with his craft plus he is sooo cute...take note...di siya bading! kainis..may family na and the wife is the receptionist of the salon :( Nakakasabay ko si Rachel Alejandro and some models.

if for monthly trim lang ... I go to David's Evangelista. :)

For my make-up for special occasions, it is either Jerry of Piandre' or Dennis Hadap of Frank Provost in Alabang. :P

Si Mang B**** sa UP SC (shopping center)

15 years of giving me my (usually monthly) crewcut. I don't even have to say a word. Once I sit down the heavy straight razors come out and the long black-metal scissors click away. I leave looking like an army brat, peklat visible on the scalp and all.

Celebrity clients? Dunno, but this is UP. How many of his past and present "kliyente" will lead and rule over most others, in private and public offices, in the city and in the provinces?

I go there whenever I can, even today. Now that I can afford it, I'd pay him double the asking price. I just smile and say "wala pong barya manong, bahala ka na lang" firmly shake his bony callused hands, and wave him a cheerful goodbye. Those who were with us when we had so little to give, are not to be so easily forgotten as we attain our seniority.

LC

Edited by LostCommand
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On every one of my visits to Las Vegas (I live in Colorado),

I make sure I get my hair done by Pops...no one here in Colorado

can get my hair color right...but Pops gets it right all the time...

the right shade of light base color to compliment my blonde highlights.

He's the guy/gay that everyone goes to when they are performing here in

Vegas...From the Champions, Eric Santos atbp, Pops and Martin, of course,

Lani M., Zsa-Zsa Padilla, and dami pa...I forgot the names

But I was lucky enough to meet Piolo Pascual,

some of the Viva Hot Babes and those hottie guys that sang

Jumbo Hotdog several times when I was there.

Edited by hottlipss
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been converted! i still love paolo of fix g4 but i love joseph tabile of basement salon in rockwell even more!!! he rocks big time. :D i recently decided to chop off my long curly bomba star hair and he did such a fantastic job that i'll be going back next week to have it colored. :)

being in rockwell, i'm sure he gets a lot of star clients. but he was nice enough not to name drop. :P

My friendly neighborhood barber here in BF Pque has Sen. Ping Lacson as his celeb customer... He goes to the Senate to have the Honorable Senator's crowning glory trimmed...

To add: I went to the shop yesterday and I noticed a rather tall man whose hair was being trimmed by my barber. He's Ely Capacio, PBA Chairman...