Clothes Make The Man? Or Man Makes The Clothes?

dragonei

• 1 month later...

it's the men that makes the clothes. i've seen people, most especially teens try to conform with the latest fashion trends. however, their discomfort can be easily detected, making them look like wanna-be's. while i have nothing against going with the current fad, i believe that the clothes you wear should be an expression of your personality. furthermore, you should be comfortable waering it and kaya mong dalhin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Xfilemanx2001

Man makes the clothes definitely. :thumbsupsmiley: I usually don't care about what brand I wear as long as it fits my personality and the crowd/activity/environment I'm in. I have to be comfortable too.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

It is not unusual to hear the remark that Miss Blank always looks well dressed in whatever she puts on. If this is carefully analyzed you will find that Miss Blank's attractive appearance is many times due not so much to the expensiveness of the clothing she wears, as to the manner in which she cares for every detail of her dress, and to the impression of neatness and carefulness which her appearance conveys. It does not require expense to be clean, neat and well groomed. The opposite of these conditions is indicative of carelessness, neglect and a lack of culture. Many a person has been refused a position of responsibility on account of the marks of carelessness and lack of taste which were evident in the personal appearance.

• 3 weeks later...