When Is The Best Time To Work Out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i read somewhere that you get the most gain working out after work or after shift.

me i used to do that but since gym are usually crowded that time so i shifted my schedules to before my work and i've been doing that ever since. gains are not that exceptional compared to the after work workout but it's alright rather not work out at all.

till next!

ciao!

• 2 weeks later...

so lets start by posting your daily routines here and get help and tips(hopefully from experts) about what we should remove, improve or add on what we do on our everyday life to be healthy

mine is.. i go to school everyday, i'm not much into drinking and hanging out anymore(graduate na kami ng tropa ko dyan, seryoso na sa pagaaral nang mkagraduate na haha). so most likely i'll go home after class, i'm a gamer so i spend most of my time with my computer but i also want to maintain my fitness(and some youth) so i exercise at home about 1 hour and 30 minutes, including 40 minutes of running and the rest is i do the exercises my boxing coach teached me back when i was still an amateur.

i like food tripping also, yan na ang bisyo na pumalit sa inom at yosi ko hehe, but most of the time pinipili ko rin ang mga kinakain ko, favorite ko ang sisig pero bangus sisig ang inoorder ko, chicken, chinese noodles, and of course, sashimi(most of the time salmon)

cncontrol ko din ang carbohydrates ko using the tips i got from poster on the thread "paano ba paliitin ang tyan"

and pag may pera umiinom ng fit n right everyday hehe, so far effective naman sya, d ko lang sure kung yung fit n right nga ang effective or yung exercise. well no harm in believing(except on budget), masarap din naman kasing inumin haha.

• 3 weeks later...

parati ko kasing naririnig sa mga excercise tips na kapag puyat ka wag ka daw mag excercise. bakit? ano mangyayari?

pero dun sa mga taong may insomia ang tip naman sakanila is magexcercise, eh ung mga un e un talaga nag puyat.

ang hirap kc d ako mkatulog pag gabi. pero gusto ko parati nag eexcercise.

ano ba talaga ang dahilan?

buti nga ikaw, meron kang sariling kusa at willpower

mag exercise, continue mo lang.

if you're over 40 years old, try mo mag take ng

melatonin (one milligram) one hour before going

to bed, effective sa akin.

age 40 to 55 - one milligram

age 55 to 65 - two milligrams

age 65 up - three milligrams (maximum dosage)

@Palakol

i've watched some interviews from celebreties, most memorable is bayani agbayani's

he told the media some excercise tips and one of them is "wag magwoworkout kapag puyat at kulang sa tulog"

and then nababasa ko rin sa magazines.

@john2004

tnx for the tip my friend, i'm only 19 though.

but in relation to those drugs that insomiacs take, some doctors recommend that instead of taking drugs, do excercise instead.

that goes back to my question.

bkt ang dami nagsasabi na wag magexcercise kapag puyat? eh sa mga insomiacs tip sakanila mag excercise para ma overcome ang insomia? o.o

@Palakol

i've watched some interviews from celebreties, most memorable is bayani agbayani's

he told the media some excercise tips and one of them is "wag magwoworkout kapag puyat at kulang sa tulog"

and then nababasa ko rin sa magazines.

eto na lang: gusto mo ba gayahin ang katawan ni bayani agbayani?

huwag ka makining sa mga celebrity bullshit na iyan, at lalo sa mga baklang "fitness magazine" na ang layunin lamang ay makabenta ng milyon-milyong kopya.

tuloy tuloy lang ang training, kahit walang tulog o pagkain. bayag lang ang katapat niyan.

Occasional heavy excercise while sleep deprived is fine ... however making it a habit isn't really a good thing because sleep is needed for proper recuperation after pushing your body hard. Note that "proper recuperation" isn't measured in days ... I am refering to volume of work over weeks or even months.

That being said, chronic lack of sleep is bad in itself, with or without excercise.

Personally I feel a bit lethargic if I do cardio with little sleep, but it doesn't seem to make a difference when I lift weights.