Writings of the Heart

On 3/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Looks like someone is going to resign. Hahaha. Well, sabi ko nga I'm gonna step up but I found myself in MTC nakikipag bangayan pa rin sa mga ulol na GM wanna be hahaahahaha. 

Babalik ka rin unless you found the one...

Chill....****** hahahaha!

Uhm i think he is signing out for good, may mga post xa na i think he is in pain, and he did mention in one of d posts he only has 7 years left to live.. 🙁

• Downvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are your thoughts in the rising number of girls(aged 18 to 21) selling their nudes online? I just recently came across a 19 yr old who sells her nudes despite not needing the funds since I know that she comes from a middle to upper middle class family. She is quite the star(i think) din pala in tiktok and ig. Gets around 200k views on her tiktok reels and some vids are even viewed up to 5 to 15m.

Sad thing is I was hoping on courting her 😆

Edited by Vida
13 minutes ago, Vida said:

What are your thoughts in the rising number of girls(aged 18 to 21) selling their nudes online? I just recently came across a 19 yr old who sells her nudes despite not needing the funds since I know that she comes from a middle to upper middle class family. She is quite the star(i think) din pala in tiktok and ig. Gets around 200k views on her tiktok reels and some vids are even viewed up to 5 to 15m.

Sad thing is I was hoping on courting her 😆

that's a trend for women needing / wanting / craving for attention, since you posted that money is not really a big factor usually yan sa end sila nag regret kaya if ever you pursue her, be prepared sa mga "FANS" niya and how she will handle the relationship with you sa social media, I have had an ex na nag BIGO app but she doesn't get too sexy naman just short shorts and sometimes spaghetti strap and she dances sometimes for extra cash...this was the beginning of the end sa relationship namin..

but if i were you, get a more "TRADITIONAL" woman, someone who rarely posts on social media and NEVER posts thirst traps., that is what the RED PILL community will say to you, haha

• Like (+1) 1
38 minutes ago, Vida said:

That’s what I first thought, yung sa attention talaga. 

Maybe social media really has changed the brains of kids nowadays. 

and their ego is really boosted by SIMPS thirsting for them online....SMFH!

it's really the best to work on yourself and get better in all aspects, specially when you are in your late 20's....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yung afford mo naman i date ang sarili mo sa fancy restau's, kaya mo ipagdrive ang sarili mo, mag imax or directors club mag isa. pero minsan you're longing parin for someone na can do it for you.

He'll pick u up from your home

ask you out for a steak & wine date

talk about random things

pay for everything

drive you home.

Behind every strong independent woman, there's a clingy and softie girl who longs to have someone to talk to about how her day went, someone to be her safe space and someone to breakdown the walls she built.

On 5/23/2023 at 11:02 PM, Shinju said:

Yung afford mo naman i date ang sarili mo sa fancy restau's, kaya mo ipagdrive ang sarili mo, mag imax or directors club mag isa. pero minsan you're longing parin for someone na can do it for you.

He'll pick u up from your home

ask you out for a steak & wine date

talk about random things

pay for everything

drive you home.

Behind every strong independent woman, there's a clingy and softie girl who longs to have someone to talk to about how her day went, someone to be her safe space and someone to breakdown the walls she built.

How was your day today, @Shinju?

On 3/17/2023 at 3:43 AM, Shinju said:

Hindi ko maintindihan yung sarili ko these last few days. Parang ang dami kong gusto ma experience? 

Like for example, sa income/savings na meron ako ngayon, pwde na ako mag negosyo.  Pero bat andun parin yung part na gusto ko parin sumubok ulit na magtrabaho sa ibang bansa? 😢 na gusto ko parin pumunta sa iba't ibang bansa with purpose. hndi ung travel travel lang for pics. etc 😓

@Shinju Filipinos of the last 3 generations, maybe even since WWII, have been preconditioned that life is better elsewhere. But then, it is human nature to want to improve one's life by seeing the greenery at the other side of the fence.

Living in another country gives you a different perspective in life. Note that it's not easy - in fact, it is incredibly difficult especially for those who have close familial and social ties. I am a returnee and it's the best decision I ever made.

All the best in your decision-making process. 

I treated you more than just a person of your work with looking forward to protecting you but I was too late to realized that I am just a means to an end. The means to the end is the one you mentioned how special you treat me but did not verbalized.

• 2 weeks later...