Too Shy Ask For His/her Number

Btw....

Do you think it's awkward to ask numbers from women you've met in a dance club (of course, provided that you've made the necessary recons that she's not...well...a you-know-who)?

For fellow guys out there, what do you think are ideal places to ask for women's numbers? Sa tingin mo, when you find this somewhat fanciable chick you meet in the workplace and you ask for her digits but she tells you that she'll give hers tomorrow...do you think that's a warning sign?

:unsure:

Ako, i'm too shy to ask for her number. I always go via the *bridge* route. Pero I have a friend na super galing. Makasalubong niya lang sa mall, (minsan nga paakyat yung girl sa escalator kami naman pababa), makasabay niya lang sa jeep, (minsan sa tricycle), kuha na niya yung number, pati date and later check-in na! Idol talaga!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

:mtc:

It always happens to me (too shy to ask for her number) :( ... Its not that I don't have self-confidence.. I just dont like to be rejected.. :blush:

First, i make it sure that we had a good conversation. Then I will have to be sensitive on her body gestures coz from that I can partially tell if the girl is also interested on me... If everything goes well then thats the hint for me to ask for her number before we parted ways... Most of the time, thats the sequence I follow.. It really consumes time, but atleast it really works for me..

I just dont want to be too "presko" as other girls call it.... "Slowly but Surely", best describes my way.. :) :blush:

I follow the 3 second rule: When seeing a hot chick, I only have three seconds to hesitate before apporaching and just say 'Hi'. Three seconds is enough for me to visualize the chick sititng on a toilet, sweaty and all, trying to dump a large turd. If that doesnt demistify the chick for you guys, I dont know what will.

• 3 weeks later...
peru pagdating sa lalapitan torpe na... tsk tsk.. cguro kailangn tutorials....

don't get intimidated

this is a sign that you're not confident enough yet

approach them like you would any other girl

and ask them for their number

it doesn't matter what you say, because the more you rehearse it, the cheesier it becomes to you.

remember in anything in life, and not just pulling chicks

confidence is key

if you don't have this, prepare to fail for the rest of your life

don't get intimidated

this is a sign that you're not confident enough yet

approach them like you would any other girl

and ask them for their number

it doesn't matter what you say, because the more you rehearse it, the cheesier it becomes to you.

remember in anything in life, and not just pulling chicks

confidence is key

if you don't have this, prepare to fail for the rest of your life

Nobody gets slapped in just asking a girls phone number right?

Its all in the eyes, never look down, showing how scared you are to get her number, just smile casualy, approach her with a cool, and not the "mayabang" type of walk, Say to her hi, I was wondering,well my friend wants to get to know you, but hes just to shy to ask, anyway im ......, shake hands. Please to meet you (use her name) Cool,so your from ....(type of uniform shes wearing)

nice, anyway i dont want to disturb you or anything but can ask for your number, sorry, my friend really dared me this time, I need to eat crap(anything funny to eat) if I wouldnt complete this dare. So well bye and take care. Then walk out like your a kid (shy like.) If you show your soft side (depending on the lady) I would strongly suggest not to be a show-off.

Confidence and a gum is your friend. If your asking for my reference try looking for the confessions post. :P

Say to her hi, I was wondering,well my friend wants to get to know you, but hes just to shy to ask, anyway im ......, shake hands. Please to meet you (use her name) Cool,so your from ....(type of uniform shes wearing)

nice, anyway i dont want to disturb you or anything but can ask for your number, sorry, my friend really dared me this time, I need to eat crap(anything funny to eat) if I wouldnt complete this dare. So well bye and take care.

sorry bro, but all that ^^^^^ is lame (and I mean this in the most sympathetic big brother type way possible)

every guy and their father has used that line for centuries (yes even before they invented the telephone)

once the words "well 'my friend' wants to get to know you..." and you give her the "it's a dare" crap all her shields are up by then and you've just lost your chance to start a decent conversation and the promise of sex afterward.

A compliment about anything on her (hair, eyes, shoes, well not shoes because she might think your gay)

or a simple comment about anything at all would do the trick better and would not make you look like some bumbling idiot just trying to get her number

and besides the end goal is not to get her number. the end goal is to not need the number at all and take her home with you right there.

sorry bro, but all that ^^^^^ is lame (and I mean this in the most sympathetic big brother type way possible)

every guy and their father has used that line for centuries (yes even before they invented the telephone)

once the words "well 'my friend' wants to get to know you..." and you give her the "it's a dare" crap all her shields are up by then and you've just lost your chance to start a decent conversation and the promise of sex afterward.

A compliment about anything on her (hair, eyes, shoes, well not shoes because she might think your gay)

or a simple comment about anything at all would do the trick better and would not make you look like some bumbling idiot just trying to get her number

and besides the end goal is not to get her number. the end goal is to not need the number at all and take her home with you right there.

True, yet i totally forgot that the same moves doesnt apply to women around 22+ of age and above. Sorry :blush:

Its true that the same technique doesnt apply to this forum, and so another approach is needed to take her home. I just tried that technique to a couple of your hotties but when the mature and have deeper understanding to male libido, diffenses increase exponentially, so I forgot to say that there are age limits in this matters, apologies...

And about guys being slapped, it all depends on the approach.Lets talk about that for some other time, really busy. :)

True, yet i totally forgot that the same moves doesnt apply to women around 22+ of age and above. Sorry :blush:

Its true that the same technique doesnt apply to this forum, and so another approach is needed to take her home. I just tried that technique to a couple of your hotties but when the mature and have deeper understanding to male libido, diffenses increase exponentially, so I forgot to say that there are age limits in this matters, apologies...

And about guys being slapped, it all depends on the approach.Lets talk about that for some other time, really busy. :)

shake hands. Please to meet you (use her name) Cool,so your from ....(type of uniform shes wearing)

nice, anyway i dont want to disturb you or anything but can ask for your number, sorry, my friend really dared me this time, I need to eat crap(anything funny to eat) if I wouldnt complete this dare. So well bye and take care. Then walk out like your a kid (shy like.) If you show your soft side (depending on the lady) I would strongly suggest not to be a show-off.

ho hum.... :sleepysmiley03: back when i was still 14....til now....still the same....iisnubbin pa rin kita :lol: :lol: :*

Edited by iwalkalone
shake hands. Please to meet you (use her name) Cool,so your from ....(type of uniform shes wearing)

ho hum.... :sleepysmiley03: back when i was still 14....til now....still the same....iisnubbin pa rin kita :lol: :lol: :*

Really? Its funny how different people react,depending on the situation, most of the time, i dont need to talk,everything i say goes, why? because i use my eyes to say what i really feel,and i think i never ever got isnubb,why? killer smiles,the looks really is definitely a plus,plus hight,skin complexion....charisma :D :D so if iisnubin ka,ok :D ,theres many more out there.

Chao