273 replies to this topic

#21 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:18 PM

In BF naman kasi theres a swarm of kids who should be locked up e. The same people who are magugulo ang maiingay at Porch are the same ones who are maiingay and magugulo at Merge, Minggoys, Jrs, and before it closed, I am Sam.
Isang beer lang naman ang oorderin. Leche.

Hahaha...whats wrong with kids nowadays? maybe we're just getting old but im pretty sure, the previous generations arent like the ones we have now...so full of angst and aggression....puro porma....or is it just the old man in me? hehehe..... :P

#22 bathala

bathala

The ONe AnD the ONLy OnE...sa MTC!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:02 PM

The problem with these kid's is that they put the alcohol where it should not be...I agree with you chillout...why can't they be like our generation, we drink because we want to have fun and maybe get lucky with girls (which in my case...no such luck).

#23 chevman

chevman

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:12 PM

yeah...the kids nowadays think that just because they can order alcohol in a bar, they're the s@%t, you know? then they get too rowdy, start fights, etc. it's a fact of life, i guess...the more mature ones just gotta let it slide and have fun the way WE wanna have fun.

#24 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:03 AM

yeah...the kids nowadays think that just because they can order alcohol in a bar, they're the s@%t, you know? then they get too rowdy, start fights, etc. it's a fact of life, i guess...the more mature ones just gotta let it slide and have fun the way WE wanna have fun.

sometimes i wish it was that easy lang....but at times kasi nadadamay yung fun natin because of them....like we're having a good time and all minding our own business then they do something really stupid and mess up our night...dont get me wrong, its not like i stoop on their level, kakasira lang ng mood at times. :thumbsdownsmiley:

#25 ahkmad

ahkmad

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:43 PM

the bar's name is merge. i call it the meatshop because it's besides monteray.

the bar with the buffalo wings is near the church in phase 3 its along aguirre ave also. the name is flaming wings. beer cost around 30 or 35 bucks i think

#26 Akosikokoy

Akosikokoy

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:28 PM

Tried 310 2 weeks ago with some friends.
nice place, cheap beer :cool:

#27 Plakat

Plakat

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:03 AM

Beluga's BBQ and Nachos

#28 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:03 AM

guys, any FR about IRONMIKE's Grill? Passed by the place last Saturday, waitresses are wearing shirt shorts. Any info sa price of beer and pulutan? also the band?

#29 consiglieri

consiglieri

capiche?!?

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:55 PM

i also frequent the BF Bars...was supposed to go to iron mikes last saturday pero the troops and i decided to go to familiar territory instead...310

mukhang ok naman sa Iron Mikes medyo diskumpyado lang ako sa ihaw sa labas....baka mangamoy inihaw na ako

been to merge once...i like the place too pero madalas ata puno dito...sabi ng friend ko Karel Marquez is a partner or owns the place...not sure if true (pero ive seen celebs in the place)...masakit nga lang talaga sa mata ung usok pag sa loob...rainy season pa naman so you have no choice...

310...is where the sophisticated chicks are at...good thing theyve opened the palmier part (the one for special functions) they can accomodate more peeps that way...wala nga lang mirror sa cr...

i miss rafs77...dun ako madalas dati kasi may live band and medyo kilala na kami ng friends ko ng staff..it doesnt hurt to get better service that way...tip good i say...

porch is too rowdy for me...kids nowadays are too agressive...

id like to try the flaming wings place...though it may be too small...

enjoy bf bar hoppers....

#30 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:52 PM

I went to the breakfast club last night out of curiosity and brought my wife along (para payagan ako, in all honesty :blush: ) to check out the place, there is a consumable fee of P200.00 upon entering which i find very reasonable considering the place and location...playing that night was a band named SINCOPADO and they were great!!! :thumbsupsmiley: For those of you here who likes to listen to 70's, 80's and early 90's hits especially contemporary jazz i would recommend these guys, loved it when they sang stevie wonder, doobie brothers, santana, EWF, brian mcknight, al jarreau and the like, ....SMB costs 45.00, SML P50.00, Strong Ice P60.00...anyways will definitely be there every monday, hope to see some of you there. :cool:

#31 arthur_espiritu

arthur_espiritu

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

breakfast club's entrance was 100 the last time i went there. i think the increase is ok considering its roomy area and good airconditioning/exhaust.
sir bathala... yung 200 consumable ba means that i can get 4 beers per person or two drinks parin?
btw in breakfast club u can transfer to the vip section whenever its not reserved just ask the waiter, couch yung seats so more comfortable pero medyo mainit dun compared sa reg. tables

ok din sa 310 ung food and drinks, medyo nahihilo lang ako sa lightings nya

#32 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:06 PM

anyone remembers Poppin Jazz? driving school by day, bar by night..hehehe.

#33 kuliti

kuliti

~Look into My Eyes!~

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:05 AM

hahaha!!! yeah!! :D poppin jazz.. think its already closed?
nway..
310 aguirre - is ok.. :)
joe kalbo's - if u want cheap pulutan.. :cool:
along aguirre din ung may carwash.. infront of monterey tabi ng dating italian restaurant.. medyo ok lang din dun.. minsan dami chicks.. :boo:
if u want sausages along elizalde meron - cold beer
AY!! in front of zeus spa.. meron dun chick.. we used to call her boobsy kc laki ng boobs nya.. ganda din.. pero now a days d k na sya nakikita dun.. kaya d na rin ako pumupunta dun.. :hypocritesmiley:
tpos may bago akong nakita along aguirre lang din from phase 1 left side after crab shack.. bbq something dami tao..
pag sa kalaw ka sayang lang pera.. :angry:
hmm.. dami pang choices..
flaming wings ok din.. kaso hanggang 10 lang ata cla.. sarap kc nung buffalo wings nla ung hot tanggal lasing mo! :boo:
umm.. dami pa ok inuman sa bf.. depende sa trip mo kung anng gsto mong gawin.. lahat nan dun.. :wacko:

#34 pimpkinŽ

pimpkinŽ

8-BITlog

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 10,851 posts
  • Interests:you know what i want....

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:41 AM

hahaha! natawa nga ako dyan dati, kaya pla di ko makita driving school pala pag umaga.... :D

ill try to check-out Porch this weekend....then breakfast club....tnx for the infos guys! :thumbsupsmiley:

#35 consiglieri

consiglieri

capiche?!?

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:01 PM

anybody here ever tried apogee...sarado na sya..along presidents

#36 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:03 PM

hahaha!!! yeah!! :D poppin jazz.. think its already closed?
nway..
310 aguirre - is ok.. :)
joe kalbo's - if u want cheap pulutan.. :cool:
along aguirre din ung may carwash.. infront of monterey tabi ng dating italian restaurant.. medyo ok lang din dun.. minsan dami chicks.. :boo:
if u want sausages along elizalde meron - cold beer
AY!! in front of zeus spa.. meron dun chick.. we used to call her boobsy kc laki ng boobs nya.. ganda din.. pero now a days d k na sya nakikita dun.. kaya d na rin ako pumupunta dun.. :hypocritesmiley:
tpos may bago akong nakita along aguirre lang din from phase 1 left side after crab shack.. bbq something dami tao..
pag sa kalaw ka sayang lang pera.. :angry:
hmm.. dami pang choices..
flaming wings ok din.. kaso hanggang 10 lang ata cla.. sarap kc nung buffalo wings nla ung hot tanggal lasing mo! :boo:
umm.. dami pa ok inuman sa bf.. depende sa trip mo kung anng gsto mong gawin.. lahat nan dun.. :wacko:

poppin jazz brings back good memories :goatee: ...place is owned by dinky, used to watch there session artists from different bands perform, galing din ng sounds and very laid back yung place...place for jazz lovers talaga....tambayan din yan ng mga jaycees....he had to close the place coz he cant give it his full time attention anymore....

I think you are referring to the EURO deli along Elizalde...great selection nga of sausages and cheeses, particularly like their bratwurst, medyo pricey but worth it...beer is cheap also. ^_^

#37 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:48 AM

There was once a "disco" located in one of those buildings near the palengke...not sure if its name was Jupiter...circa 1991..after it closed down it became a bar/ihaw-ihaw...I think it was called Rooftop or something...oh well, memories memories.

#38 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:35 PM

Has anyone been to this place called Central barbecue? It's along aguirre right after Cafe francais if youre coming fromTropical Hut.. That place is always packed...heard that their bbq is really good. any info?

#39 junkinmytrunk

junkinmytrunk

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:42 PM

san mas ok na barkada dinner place? aVeneto, 310 or porch?
THANKS.

#40 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:13 AM

Avenetto....the ambiance is more for dining and at leat you can share the food...310 and porch are really more of drinking places, although they also have food more of like pulutan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users