Windows OS - Merged Thread

Yes, it has been very stable for the last few weeks of testing that we are currently doing. Fresh install and upgrade works pretty well. All apps that were installed before the upgrade are working fine.

First impression,

Like running two OS. You have the feel of Win 8 RT because of the UI but you still have the Win 7 feel from Desktop.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, di siya mabagal compared to previous Version Upgrade of Windows. Natry na namin patakbuhin to as old as Centrino yung Enterprise Edition and its very fast. Medyo mahirap lang siya imanage sa ngayon kasi everything is new but the longer you expose yourself medyo nagagamay na din agad. Runs perfectly in boot camp. All i can say is this is the best release so far. Walang problema sa legacy apps na gamit namin and you still have the same desktop environment with the new look and feel.

:) Happy New year guysQ

Time to upgrade to Win 8 once they eliminate the physical keyboard and mouse then supply us with cheap and lightweight 24 inch touch screens with wireless Bluetooth or Wi-Fi cloud computing. They already have tech for Internet TV where your hdd can be connected via USB to a Wi-Fi ready PC server that can supply pre-recorded movie programs on hdd or U tube internet streams.

Problem is Android systems are cheaper and can potentially do the tricks that Win 8 offer. Many of the smart OS phone software today can complete at the same level of Win 8 when hardware becomes widely available.

Time to upgrade to Win 8 once they eliminate the physical keyboard and mouse then supply us with cheap and lightweight 24 inch touch screens with wireless Bluetooth or Wi-Fi cloud computing. They already have tech for Internet TV where your hdd can be connected via USB to a Wi-Fi ready PC server that can supply pre-recorded movie programs on hdd or U tube internet streams.

Problem is Android systems are cheaper and can potentially do the tricks that Win 8 offer. Many of the smart OS phone software today can complete at the same level of Win 8 when hardware becomes widely available.

I have a Nokia Lumia which uses the Windows 8 OS. It's okay I guess. I also have an iPhone, and an Android phone. They all do the job especially when surfing. As to speed, well that depends on your internet connection I suppose. What I like about the Lumia is it's larger than an iPhone which makes surfing easier. But I'm seriously thinking of gettin a larger phone...the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. As far as I'm concerned, the size of the screen is more important than the phone's OS.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...