492 replies to this topic

#481 TheAngelOne

TheAngelOne

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:21 PM

I'm planning to get either the Samsung S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro soon. I also heard that the Xiaomi's Pocophone F1 is actually good but I'm worried if it's ROM is Non-Global or no Google Play.

pocophone f1 has a global version but if I were you I will get mi 9 its the new beast and I heard it also has a good camera

#482 magnus_eric

magnus_eric

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:23 PM

Mga boss. Any suggestion on best midrange phone? 25k budget.

Just go for nokia...stock android ksi

#483 dblo

dblo

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

kung may mahanap ka na Google Pixel 3A.. go for it.. best midrange phone so far

#484 kaitzur

kaitzur

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:14 AM

I'm planning to get either the Samsung S10+ or Huawei P30 Pro soon. I also heard that the Xiaomi's Pocophone F1 is actually good but I'm worried if it's ROM is Non-Global or no Google Play.

Wag na Huawei. If you’re updated with the news mawawalan na sila ng connection with google. Best to avoid HUAWE until further notice.

#485 TheAngelOne

TheAngelOne

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:30 AM

Xiaomi MI 9 25k 6gb RAM and 128gb internal storage on midrange price on highend specs

#486 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:13 PM

Wag na Huawei. If you’re updated with the news mawawalan na sila ng connection with google. Best to avoid HUAWE until further notice.

I'm a Huawei user and I'm not bothered.

Plus surely ang magiging affected naman nyan would be new models na lalabas pa lang ng 2020, since bayad naman na din si Google. That is, if the issue persists.

And it was said naman that there's a backup plan for the new OS.

#487 kaitzur

kaitzur

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:00 AM

Plus surely ang magiging affected naman nyan would be new models na lalabas pa lang ng 2020, since bayad naman na din si Google. That is, if the issue persists.

Good for you but we’re not talking about your phone now aren’t we? He should just get the samsung s10+ or the pocophone he wants as HUAWEI will be losing both their android and google connections. Mas mabuti siguro kung iiwas na siya kesa bumili pa siya ng HUAWEI tapos biglang magkaproblema. Better be safe than sorry is what I’m saying

#488 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,320 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 31 May 2019 - 08:14 AM

Good for you but we’re not talking about your phone now aren’t we? He should just get the samsung s10+ or the pocophone he wants as HUAWEI will be losing both their android and google connections. Mas mabuti siguro kung iiwas na siya kesa bumili pa siya ng HUAWEI tapos biglang magkaproblema. Better be safe than sorry is what I’m saying

My comment was like as assurance too in case he decides to get one.

#489 TheAngelOne

TheAngelOne

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:52 PM

Hongmeng OS if not mistaken ang name ng OS ng Huawei at according to writings android compatible ito so it would run androids apps except for gmail gmaps and others apps purely from googles but i think if not mistaken China survive without it plus if it still connect with internet then Huawei is still good just my point of view fish

#490 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:22 PM

Hongmeng OS if not mistaken ang name ng OS ng Huawei at according to writings android compatible ito so it would run androids apps except for gmail gmaps and others apps purely from googles but i think if not mistaken China survive without it plus if it still connect with internet then Huawei is still good just my point of view fish

The articles did mention those.

#491 dblo

dblo

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:44 PM

thats good if you live in China.. coz theres no google play in china.. even FB and some social media app.. but if youre outside China.. then.. theres a problem.. if you sync your data to google like mails contacts files etc etc.. and you a problem regarding those.. Huawei phones are good but sometimes you have to pick thats have a good hardware unless youre upgrading phones every year

#492 TheAngelOne

TheAngelOne

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:38 AM

thats good if you live in China.. coz theres no google play in china.. even FB and some social media app.. but if youre outside China.. then.. theres a problem.. if you sync your data to google like mails contacts files etc etc.. and you a problem regarding those.. Huawei phones are good but sometimes you have to pick thats have a good hardware unless youre upgrading phones every year

Well that is the point I think the etc etc you mention is still being used by people in China they just used another apps the thing is since google is monopolize this is being used to confuse Huawei user and there might be time that these will be used against all the android user. Well for me I am excited with an introduction of new OS. I would like to see if this is a lousy or good OS. If its good others could never used google as hostage since if these cannot be used then there is alternatives just my point of view fish

#493 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,320 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

Well that is the point I think the etc etc you mention is still being used by people in China they just used another apps the thing is since google is monopolize this is being used to confuse Huawei user and there might be time that these will be used against all the android user. Well for me I am excited with an introduction of new OS. I would like to see if this is a lousy or good OS. If its good others could never used google as hostage since if these cannot be used then there is alternatives just my point of view fish

It's said to be 60 times faster than Android, so yeah, let's see...

Besides, this brand has long been known in the R&D for telco. And going out this wide or global should mean they're prepared for it.

I guess we just got so used with Android. I mean, ask an iPhone user who's long been using one, they'll have second thoughts for a while with shifting to Android, right?

And can Google really risk losing their business with Huawei?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users