Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

hindi matutuloy yan... takot si gayweather...

Pacman says he wants 1 more fight before retiring and focusing on congress. Nagpaalam na nga sa mom niya at pinayagan. So who do you think will be the cherry on top? Gayweather for sure.

Im not a mayweather fan, but I would really like to see a congressman get beaten up

Same Feeling Here! Sorry Manny...pero sa sobrang pahirap na nararanasan ng mga Pilipino sa mga #$@%^&* mga Congressman na yan na kabilang ka na....Ok na sa kin magulpi ka ni Money...Imagine ang headline sa news..."Congressman beaten to a pulp" that will surely make my day...pero I know that will be impossible na mangyari sa yo lalo na kung si Money lang na never na hard hitter.

Masyadong malaki ang involved na kaperahan para matuloy ito. Definitely, both will insert rematch clause

(probabaly trilogy 'yan), and you could just imagine the money both could earn. All previous hitches and

glitches will be resolved and agreed upon by both parties(with much help from the greedy Arum and Dela Hoya.

Pacquiao just ended the 41 yrs of Chiongbians political dynasty, and if the fight happens he will end Mayweather's 41 fights winning streak.

Michael Buffer will introduce on November fight...

Are you ready? Lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeee...

The Current WBO Welterweight Champion and former IBO World light welterweight champion,

former WBC World lightweight champion, former WBC World super featherweight champion,

former IBF World super bantamweight champion,

and former WBC World flyweight champion.

The reigning and defending pound for pound king and new congressman from Saranggani, Phils.

Manny "Pacman" PacquiaoOoOoOoOoOo....

Just like most people, I am really hoping that Pacquiao-Mayweather fight will happen. The questions remaining will be:

1. Will Floyd Jr. have the balls to trade leather with the #1 Pound-for-pound?

2. Will Manny have the patience in and out of the ring against Floyd?

3. Can Aurum and Dela Hoya close out this deal with both parties satisfied?

4. Will Manny finally take the drug test? Or

5. Will Floyd drop his excessive testing demands and focus on higher share of the purse?

6. Where will this fight take place? (Las Vegas, Texas or Baywalk?)

7..<you can add your own questions>

I have lots more on my mind but I'll let you take it away from here.

at this time hinde pa natin masasabi kung matutuloy although may blessing na si manny from his mother pacmom na pwede pa isang fight pero ang tanong papayag ba si manny sa condition ni money at si gayweather payag ba sa condition ni pacman at paano ma ko convincd ng both promoter ang dalawa lets just wait and see

tinatarantado lang ni mayweather si pacquiao. Sabi nya no way to detect ang PED, eh bakit kailangan mag magkuhanan pa ng dugo madetect lang ang PED na yan. Ano pa silbi ng 24/7 ng HBO? kabitan nalang ng camera na nakatutok kay pacquiao mala pinoy big brother. Tutal sa 24/7 hbo ginagawa naman nila.

Madaming demands si Mayweather, sa pera at sa drug-testing na halata namang ginagamit na lang n'yang dahil to avoid Pacman, kung talagang si Mayweather ang pound-for-pound king dapat labanan n'ya si Pacman, ke naka-performance enhancing drug si Pacman o hindi, alam kasi ni Mayweather na 'di uubra ang technical boxing (na napaka-boring) na ipinakita n'ya laban kay Mosley, tutumba/matutulog s'ya pag nakaharap n'ya si Pacman dahil pag napuruhan s'ya ng isa may follow-up agad, urong lang talaga ang bayag ni Mayweather....

Edited by Agent_mulder

This fight definitely has to happen. Otherwise, it would be best for Pac to retire and serve his constituents in Sarangani province. This is the biggest fight of the century, and would probably be ranked up there with the Ali-Frazier, Leonard-Hearns, Sanchez-Gomez tussles.

There'll be a lot of wheeling and dealing just to make this fight but I'm optimistic that being businessmen, Bob Arum and Richard Schaefer would be able to finally strike a deal where both fighters can agree upon and settle things.