• Please log in to reply
1122 replies to this topic

#1061 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:10 AM

I thought kakayanin ko yung anghang ng beef ng Hao Hao Noodles... Hindi pala. In the middle of eating and finishing the noodles I ordered, parang may sunog sa loob ng bibig ko. LOL. Kaya when I paid for it na, I talked to Ate and told her akala ko kaya ko. Sabi nya, even if I go for mild or white soup, yung beef talaga nya ang may timpla. Should I eat again, I'd better be more prepared... Mindset! Hahaha. But I'm glad they have Black Fungus Salad, na spicy din. Hahaha.

#1062 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:05 PM

Calderon at san juan

#1063 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 24 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

Calderon at san juan

I saw one in Kapitolyo before. Not sure if meron pa. But is it good food there? Never tried it eh...

#1064 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:04 AM

I saw one in Kapitolyo before. Not sure if meron pa. But is it good food there? Never tried it eh...

Yup order the paella negra and ung chicken nila pre order dapat great food.

#1065 brenzki

brenzki

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:59 AM

Up

#1066 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 02:00 PM

I kinda tried the place and it was passing nice...

Daiesumi Digital Cafe @ Podium

Attached File  Screenshot_20200227_135156.jpg   46.7KB   3 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot_20200227_135209.jpg   71.72KB   3 downloads

You can have your pic over the milk tea... As it says, Digital Cafe... You'll just need to scan their QR code and send the pic you wanna have over your milk tea.

#1067 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:30 PM

I kinda tried the place and it was passing nice...
Daiesumi Digital Cafe @ Podium
attachicon.gifScreenshot_20200227_135156.jpg
attachicon.gifScreenshot_20200227_135209.jpg
You can have your pic over the milk tea... As it says, Digital Cafe... You'll just need to scan their QR code and send the pic you wanna have over your milk tea.

Wheres your pix over the milk tea?

#1068 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

Wheres your pix over the milk tea?

Baka product endorsement lumabas kasi I used the stuffed toy of a smartphone brand eh. Hehehe. Sorry... Nataranta ako nung pinapasend ng pic, kaya yun lang naisip ko. Hehehe.

#1069 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:58 PM

Baka product endorsement lumabas kasi I used the stuffed toy of a smartphone brand eh. Hehehe. Sorry... Nataranta ako nung pinapasend ng pic, kaya yun lang naisip ko. Hehehe.

Ah...bagong gising ka cguro nun.

#1070 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 03:47 PM

Ah...bagong gising ka cguro nun.

Hahaha. Nope. I was surprised with the instruction, that's why whatever first pic I saw in my Gallery that seems OK, I sent it immediately.

#1071 Eugene26

Eugene26

Experienced

• BANNED
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:54 AM

Wow!! Nice!

#1072 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:14 PM

Hahaha. Nope. I was surprised with the instruction, that's why whatever first pic I saw in my Gallery that seems OK, I sent it immediately.

Ah okay. Buti naka hide mga private pix mo baka kung anong figure lumabas sa milk tea.

#1073 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:20 PM

Ah okay. Buti naka hide mga private pix mo baka kung anong figure lumabas sa milk tea.

Scandalous. LOL

#1074 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 05:21 PM

Sulit talaga rito yung happy hour cocktails na 2er-1.
Paella was so-so.
Tripas was ok for me.

#1075 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:34 PM

I dunno if this will be the right place to post this...

But maybe we could start off a topic about restaurants you wanna dive into as soon as the community quarantine is over?

#1076 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:37 AM

I dunno if this will be the right place to post this...
But maybe we could start off a topic about restaurants you wanna dive into as soon as the community quarantine is over?

Maybe a samgyupsal restaurant like romantic baboy. How about you?

#1077 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:15 PM

Maybe a samgyupsal restaurant like romantic baboy. How about you?

I've been onto Kaya's Soondubu Chige... So I'm gonna give he first slot to them.

#1078 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:59 PM

I've been onto Kaya's Soondubu Chige... So I'm gonna give he first slot to them.

Can you tell us more about that resto? and what have you been upto during lockdown period?

#1079 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:35 PM

Can you tell us more about that resto? and what have you been upto during lockdown period?

Ang formal ng tanong. LOL.

It's a Korean restaurant. It's been around for years now, even before the hype for Korean grill happened. I think even before Bulgogi Brothers? Not sure, but have been hearing it only before.

I'm not a total fan of Korean dishes, to be honest. But they have this stall inside The Corner Market In Podium. And the good thing about this food hall is that, initially it catered more for non-local dishes. (Except now that a new stall opened there with Filipino dishes). I tried their Little Kaya stall.

First order was Kimchi Chige. I kinda liked it, so I explored the Soondubu for the next visit. And since then, I've been onto it. Even dropping by for take out. It was an ultimate comfort food for me, in an instant.

Lockdown period? Cooked some lunch and dinner... The usual Sinigang na Bangus, Spicy Tuna Pesto, still trying the steaks, eating apples and caimitos... Missing avocado, hard on the supply. The fruit stand that we go to in UP Diliman implemented a restriction that the fruits will be for the residents there only. Sad...

How about you?

#1080 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:40 AM

Ang formal ng tanong. LOL.
It's a Korean restaurant. It's been around for years now, even before the hype for Korean grill happened. I think even before Bulgogi Brothers? Not sure, but have been hearing it only before.
I'm not a total fan of Korean dishes, to be honest. But they have this stall inside The Corner Market In Podium. And the good thing about this food hall is that, initially it catered more for non-local dishes. (Except now that a new stall opened there with Filipino dishes). I tried their Little Kaya stall.
First order was Kimchi Chige. I kinda liked it, so I explored the Soondubu for the next visit. And since then, I've been onto it. Even dropping by for take out. It was an ultimate comfort food for me, in an instant.
Lockdown period? Cooked some lunch and dinner... The usual Sinigang na Bangus, Spicy Tuna Pesto, still trying the steaks, eating apples and caimitos... Missing avocado, hard on the supply. The fruit stand that we go to in UP Diliman implemented a restriction that the fruits will be for the residents there only. Sad...
How about you?

Because im a formal guy. Lol. Seems like you have been keeping yourself busy at home do you buy online groceries for the stuff that you cook? Because it is hard nowadays to go to supermarket as the lines can be quite long. I just watch movies and tv series at home most of the time since nowhere to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users