• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 scorpio222

scorpio222

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:meeting new friends, internet, poker, eating, sports, gadgets, movies, girls, and lastly my work

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

it was just my 1st time here 2weeks ago. i suggest Smokes for good bulalo and Mikaila for good sausages...both at D mall at station 2.

#42 ForeverSummer

ForeverSummer

Kissed the Sun

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

My all time fave is Aria (think Italianni's). I sooo like the seafood pizza and pasta they serve here. Mmmm. :) I also like the ribs from Gasthof, the fish and chips from Fishbar, burgers from Bite Club, sizzling seafood from The Hobbit House, and porkchops from Big Bite. Smokes is good, too. Open 24 hours. The place to go to for breakfast after a long crazy party night. But it's usually full. If you're on a budget, go to Big Mama's or D'Talipapa (and go dampa style). Plus, there's always Mang Inasal and Andok's.

And don't forget to drop by Vintana at the Shangri-la for an awfully good buffet lunch/dinner!

I MISS THE CHORI/LONGGA BURGERS!

#43 ForeverSummer

ForeverSummer

Kissed the Sun

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

Oh yeah, I head to Paradiso for the cheap all-you-can-eat dinner. If you go there late, like around 9PM, it's only gonna be about 150 something/pax (no seafood though). Regular price is around 250 bucks/pax.

#44 kiepher7

kiepher7

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

Planning to go to Bora soon.. any one got a recommendation of a good place to go for goof food? ^_^

#45 monazario

monazario

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts
  • Interests:contacts, acquaintances, friends.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

Planning to go to Bora soon.. any one got a recommendation of a good place to go for goof food? ^_^

dont forget to drop by ARIA and order their brochiutto (pizza roll) near d'mall
:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: ok din ribs sa hawaian barbq!(st2)
or morocan food sa kasbah(st.1)

Edited by monazario, 20 December 2009 - 03:59 PM.

#46 iskurokutoy

iskurokutoy

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:45 AM

it was just my 1st time here 2weeks ago. i suggest Smokes for good bulalo and Mikaila for good sausages...both at D mall at station 2.

Smokes :thumbsupsmiley:

#47 basiliatan

basiliatan

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

MANG INASAL, MURA NA MASARAP PA.

#48 dj_kid

dj_kid

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

My all time fave is Aria (think Italianni's). I sooo like the seafood pizza and pasta they serve here. Mmmm. :) I also like the ribs from Gasthof, the fish and chips from Fishbar, burgers from Bite Club, sizzling seafood from The Hobbit House, and porkchops from Big Bite. Smokes is good, too. Open 24 hours. The place to go to for breakfast after a long crazy party night. But it's usually full. If you're on a budget, go to Big Mama's or D'Talipapa (and go dampa style). Plus, there's always Mang Inasal and Andok's.

And don't forget to drop by Vintana at the Shangri-la for an awfully good buffet lunch/dinner!

I MISS THE CHORI/LONGGA BURGERS!

Chori burgers, yumm!

#49 Juan1

Juan1

la mia piccola automobile

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

Plato d Boracay, D Talipapa

Gasthof,

Aria,

Don Vito,

Hawaiian Bbq,

Real Coffee for their calamansi muffins,

Lemoni Cafe,

Bite Club,

Beachfront buffet.

#50 cavalier5

cavalier5

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

Shakey's Boracay...hehe!

#51 rockchic

rockchic

Temptress

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • Interests:anything expensive is always a safe answer. how about hot guys&high heels?long foreplays&endless mindgames?hmmm.

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

i miss smokes! :( real coffee for breakfast.

#52 jerpau

jerpau

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

mang inasal at andoks kung nagtitipid po kayo..

#53 SkimpyDeLeon

SkimpyDeLeon

undercover

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

Yeah Real Coffee's Calamansi Muffins FTW!

#54 vanillaLatte

vanillaLatte

Travel nut

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,906 posts
  • Interests:Food, fitness, travel

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:21 AM

aria
indigo, platitos and sands restaurants in discovery shores
sea breeze in boracay regency
christina's
gazebo grill
mo2 wave bar
real coffee!

#55 burrito

burrito

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:01 AM

Was there last week and finally had my Boracay Hawaiian BBQ fix - the meat of those baby back Ribs really do melt away with just the faintest of pushes.

The fare for the rest of the week paled in comparison to the Hawaiian BBQ so much so that I couldn't remember a notable meal in Bora after that.

#56 gyobags

gyobags

certified beach bum!

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,588 posts
  • Interests:world peace!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

Chori/Longa Burgers with beer by the beach plus bikini watching equals heaven! (how's that for cheap thrills in bora?)Posted Image

Edited by gyobags, 25 April 2010 - 10:07 AM.

#57 OHNO

OHNO

..::Sea Fetish::..

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

im not a fan of buffets when Im in Boracay, of course who would eat that much when you have to wear a bikini?!?!?

Here's for the budget conscious:

Smoke! - great bulalo, sinigang, pretty much anything local. Price is ok.
Jonah's - aside from their awesome fruitshakes, dont forget to try their crab omelette. It's full of crab meat and the price, Php100.00 only, with toasted homemade bread on the side. If you are allergic to crab, then try their tuna omelette. Same value, same great taste!
Club Paraw - Please try their seafood pizza, heaps of toppings, (definitely indi tinipid) with lots of mozzarella cheese.
Cafe Mediterrenean - manila based restaurant, you know what to expect!
Hey Jude! - beer is expensive here after happy hours, but their margarita pizza stays the same at P150.00! Yes, the pizza is good!

But of course, the cheapest good eats in Boracay is always those on the side --- Grilled hotdog, bbq, isaw, & chori burger!

Upscale but worth it:

Mañana (beside Starbucks) - this place is the bomb when it comes to Mexican Food!! Please, try their Tototos (appetizer) it's GOOOOOOD!!! The rest of the Mexican food (chimichangas, burrittos, quesadillas...) muy delicioso! haha.
Jony's - When they say they were the original fruitshake stand in the island. . . . I'd agree. . . and their fruitshake prices are so worth it! They serve a big glassful (tabo ba???) of fruitshakes and yes, it's what you'd expect from a good glass of fruitshake! Jony's is also known for their Mexican food offerings. Their beachfront area is also a plus. Bottomless iced tea, only 100.00.
Cafe Del Sol (infront of Aria) - Same owners of Aria, but what i love about this place are their Paninis. It's quite pricey but I love the concept of Mozzarella, Basil, Tomatoes and eggplants in a sandwich, and they actually taste good! go vegetables!
Aria - they serve really good Italian food, but I think their prizes are just a little over the top for me!
Bamboo Lounge - this is the place that I never get tired of. Firedancers at night, good 'ol chinese food. Try their appetizer (it's like rice chips with a Cilantro based dip), gawd it was so addicting! Also their Fried noodles with seafood sauce is definitely a must try as well as the lechon macau sisig. Don't order bday noodles for christsakes! haha.

Edited by OHNO, 09 May 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#58 runningbull

runningbull

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

I always dine at Aria, Cafe del Sol, and Cyma.... but I also never fail to pick up a few sticks of "isaw" along the way. :D

#59 johnlove

johnlove

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts
  • Interests:sex

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Andok's is good enough.

#60 gyobags

gyobags

certified beach bum!

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,588 posts
  • Interests:world peace!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

Had lunch in SMOKE, the bulalo soup was okey, but the BULALO STEAK was the BEST!!!
It's what i would call a KILLER FOOD, you partake so much of it you would probably die of a clogged artery or heart attack
:rolleyes:
SARAP!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users