How About Japan (tokyo, Kyoto, And Other Cities

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, Tipreth said:

hoping the 5 year multiple visas that were issued before pandemic are still valid once JP allows tourist to enter it's border

I'm pretty sure they confirmed that long-term visas were simply suspended. They should still be valid once they start letting tourists in, whenever that may be.

I heard they were starting to open the country to tourists again in June, but I haven't heard of any updates yet.

1 hour ago, arthurlan said:

I'm pretty sure they confirmed that long-term visas were simply suspended. They should still be valid once they start letting tourists in, whenever that may be.

I heard they were starting to open the country to tourists again in June, but I haven't heard of any updates yet.

It seems they will soon open pero to G7 countries muna. You also have to avail of the services of a local tourist guide, which will accompany you when you go out. Not an enticing setup, para kang may kasamang guard. For 1st timers, I think it would be alright. Pero if you're used to unplanned escapades, it's definitely a huge turn-off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, g-money said:

pano kumuha dito? meron ba around osaka?

may nakita akong site before tokyo hentai club..may mga jav idol pa na nsa lineup..though nawala na ata ung iba ngaun..

sayang wala lng tlga budget for japan..tpos nagpandemic pa..

In Tokyo, try nyo daan sa Ropongi area. Medyo pricey pero high FV and mga pang JAV Idol datingan ng girls. Best to go with Japanese friend, for easier communication and hnd kayo ma scam. There are lots of Men In Black na nag roam din, so I think nsa Mafia Ring etong area na to kaya nakapaligid sila. Damage is around 15k to as high as 50k lalo if ang makuha mo ia English speaking Jap. I said 15k minimum ksi un ang damage na binigay ko sa friend ko. Not sure if dinagdagan nya eto or meron sya cut. Pero looking at this place, mkhang nsa high end side sya. 

Japan is not open for toursit DIY, only for group tours. Nkapunta ako dito because of business visa. Existing multiple visit visa issued dec last year is suspended until further notice. Kaya need tlga mag apply ng new visa if balak nyo bumisita ng japan. Situation is pretty normal, mask everywhere though sa labas is option nlng, pero majority is still wearing mask. Need pcr test 72 hrs before flight regardless kahit nka booster shot kpa.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, wreck1234 said:

In Tokyo, try nyo daan sa Ropongi area. Medyo pricey pero high FV and mga pang JAV Idol datingan ng girls. Best to go with Japanese friend, for easier communication and hnd kayo ma scam. There are lots of Men In Black na nag roam din, so I think nsa Mafia Ring etong area na to kaya nakapaligid sila. Damage is around 15k to as high as 50k lalo if ang makuha mo ia English speaking Jap. I said 15k minimum ksi un ang damage na binigay ko sa friend ko. Not sure if dinagdagan nya eto or meron sya cut. Pero looking at this place, mkhang nsa high end side sya. 

Japan is not open for toursit DIY, only for group tours. Nkapunta ako dito because of business visa. Existing multiple visit visa issued dec last year is suspended until further notice. Kaya need tlga mag apply ng new visa if balak nyo bumisita ng japan. Situation is pretty normal, mask everywhere though sa labas is option nlng, pero majority is still wearing mask. Need pcr test 72 hrs before flight regardless kahit nka booster shot kpa.

Wow pricey

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, wreck1234 said:

If you know your way around Roppongi, may maraming inuman doon na mura, a hundred US Dollar para sa 4 na tao is more than enough. Busog at lasing ka na. some bars located near Roppongi Station at the back of Roppongi Police Station near the Catholic Church do have promos from Monday to Thursday. Hard Rock Cafe Roppongi is the only HR Cafe that offers extra cold beer. Super sarap and amazing. Medyo tago lang ang place nila pero madadaanan mo ito pag naglakad ka from the station to the Philippine Embassy. 

At the back of Remm Hotel (one of the cheapest hotel in the area, at dito nag checheck-in ang ating mga Artista specially during the Tokyo Film Festival held every October to November) may isang bar na pag aari ng isang Pinay na dating chickababes ng isang Pinoy Action Star yun ang tambayan namin ng friends ko when I was stationed in Japan. Ok rin doon magtambay kasi pag pinoy discounted ang drinks.

Another cheap hotel in the area is APA Hotel Roppongi Ikemai. Try also Ikinari Steak House at Roppongi Crossing located along Amoarai Street where Outback is located.

Don't take Arca Hotel or Candeo, these hotels are not worth your money. Tried all the 4 hotels mentioned here and am recommending Remm and APA best on my experiences. 

Para makatipid sa meal try Matsuka across Remm Hotel or Hidaka-ya beside Starbucks. 

The best time to visit Japan is from October to February. If mahilig ka sa branded items don't forget to visit Gotemba Factory Outlet.

Enjoy your travel to explore Japan.

308810137_8746380672054297_4424654630835580043_n.jpeg

308674077_437159731890472_8943123595771844845_n.jpeg

309120153_1267900733962173_1636763086326143818_n.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
On 9/30/2022 at 10:25 AM, JackieM said:

If you know your way around Roppongi, may maraming inuman doon na mura, a hundred US Dollar para sa 4 na tao is more than enough. Busog at lasing ka na. some bars located near Roppongi Station at the back of Roppongi Police Station near the Catholic Church do have promos from Monday to Thursday. Hard Rock Cafe Roppongi is the only HR Cafe that offers extra cold beer. Super sarap and amazing. Medyo tago lang ang place nila pero madadaanan mo ito pag naglakad ka from the station to the Philippine Embassy. 

At the back of Remm Hotel (one of the cheapest hotel in the area, at dito nag checheck-in ang ating mga Artista specially during the Tokyo Film Festival held every October to November) may isang bar na pag aari ng isang Pinay na dating chickababes ng isang Pinoy Action Star yun ang tambayan namin ng friends ko when I was stationed in Japan. Ok rin doon magtambay kasi pag pinoy discounted ang drinks.

Another cheap hotel in the area is APA Hotel Roppongi Ikemai. Try also Ikinari Steak House at Roppongi Crossing located along Amoarai Street where Outback is located.

Don't take Arca Hotel or Candeo, these hotels are not worth your money. Tried all the 4 hotels mentioned here and am recommending Remm and APA best on my experiences. 

Para makatipid sa meal try Matsuka across Remm Hotel or Hidaka-ya beside Starbucks. 

The best time to visit Japan is from October to February. If mahilig ka sa branded items don't forget to visit Gotemba Factory Outlet.

Wow thank u boss. Sige, try ko yan sa aking next Japan visit. Hehe

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 10:25 AM, JackieM said:

Will be going 1st week of Nov, I think we'll stay at Shiodome, any tips mga master? I would love to try an authentic Jap Massage saan kaya meron? Syempre kasama na food and some drinks. Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot

Edited by jose.pidal