Fatal Frame Series

epfidemic

ever since i saw Fatal Frame 1 ..

though i haven't finished coz i left my console before i left ... it hooked me up ...

the scenario .. the sounds ... and near to reality set up is very good.

and the choice of weapon (the Camera Obscura) is what makes this game unique...

after playing (and finally finishing) FF 2 - Crimson Butterfly

aside from all the PROs ive mentioned .. one more thing that makes me stay late and play is the story line ... FF2 links FF1 enemy YAE ... how they are connected is up to new players to figure out ... FF2 is a sequel according to the real time and a prequel according to the story line ..

den comes FF3 Tormented -

now the story gets more complicated ... FF1, FF2 and FF3 are all connected through this fine story lines.

once again you will find Miku(FF1 heroine) and Mio(FF2 heroine) on this FF3 game...

you dont know what i'm talking about? grab your console ang try this game.

nwei ... has anyone ever played this game ? .. lolz aside from me ... coz it was never mentioned in any topic

i like resident evil and silent hill series ... but the i would go for Fatal Frame as my best survival horror game

• Like (+1) 2

Uhm... I suppose, you haven't played F.E.A.R. yet...

I've played "jump at your seat" games on console and PC alike, such as R Evil series, S Hill 1-3, and even F Frame I and II, but I've never felt so scared out my wits and isolated when my flashlight's battery ran out in a very crucial and SCARY part in F.E.A.R.

My palms and keyboard were wet with sweat and could swear F.E.A.R. lives up to its name.

Edited by azrach187

Fatal Frame Series is really spooky, played 2 and 3 and i say i dared not to play during night. The psychological tension just raised my blood pressure to all time high.

Unlike F.E.A.R. or Resident Evil, which you still have a mouthful of confidence since you can have automatic rifles and/or bazookas, In Fatal Frame you only have a camera to protect yourself.

The atmosphere made so well that everytime i play the game i thought i was playing inside a haunted mansion, especially if i pump up the surround sound.

havent played FEAR yet ... but as far as joeglens mentioned ... the weapon of choice makes a big difference in spooky arena...

ghost are spooky and vampires/zombies arent.

imagine playing a game where your only weapon is a camera ...

(lolz ... i played RE-rebirth on my DS console... imagine i can killed a wombie with my knife)

Uhm... I suppose, you haven't played F.E.A.R. yet...

I've played "jump at your seat" games on console and PC alike, such as R Evil series, S Hill 1-3, and even F Frame I and II, but I've never felt so scared out my wits and isolated when my flashlight's battery ran out in a very crucial and SCARY part in F.E.A.R.

My palms and keyboard were wet with sweat and could swear F.E.A.R. lives up to its name.

especially in FF3 where Miku (FF1 heroine) crawls into a small passage under the house and meet a horrible ghost on all fours...

i think im becoming claustrophobic now ... hehehe

News …

Fatal Frame 4 will be released in either PS3 or the Xbox360.

The creators said that they can’t make the best out of fatal frame 3 due to the limited features of PS2.

Can’t wait for this …

The plot / story line is not yet determined because of the fact that TECMO already answered most the question in FF3.

News …

Fatal Frame 4 will be released in either PS3 or the Xbox360.

The creators said that they can’t make the best out of fatal frame 3 due to the limited features of PS2.

Can’t wait for this …

The plot / story line is not yet determined because of the fact that TECMO already answered most the question in FF3.

Cool... I sure hope they remade the FF3 for PS3 so we'll really see what they were claiming

Only those game based movie directed by Uwe Boll goes down the sink; Bloodrayne, Alone in the Dark, and House of the Dead.

Resident Evil made well in box office, although Final Fantasy: Spirits Within was not totally flop but it didn't do well in box office

uu nga .. sayang pa nmn ung final fantasy .. kung kumita ng malaki un .. eh di sikat sana ung wolfgang .. tsk tsk tsk

diba may 2 Fatal Frame series na? this is one game na i cant stand playing for more than an hour. nakakatakot sobra. tinalo pa nito yung silent hill (just my opinion) in terms of horror and fear factor. i dont even dare playing the game alone. kahit na maglalagay pa ko ng cheats from gameshark/armax, takot pa rin ako. di tuloy ako makalayo layo hahaha!