Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Was a fan of star wars but for rouge one it seems that i was bored and slept during my viewing, I dont know why but I find the story very boring. It seems that I have seen all the gadgets and technology that they are using maybe this is why Im bored. It was dragging and every scene seems to be " have seen it" effect. Maybe the director has a different view from the original story, am not sure either. Never finished rouge one and decided to watch other movies. Just my opinion lang naman but did you really enjoy the story ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Was a fan of star wars but for rouge one it seems that i was bored and slept during my viewing, I dont know why but I find the story very boring. It seems that I have seen all the gadgets and technology that they are using maybe this is why Im bored. It was dragging and every scene seems to be " have seen it" effect. Maybe the director has a different view from the original story, am not sure either. Never finished rouge one and decided to watch other movies. Just my opinion lang naman but did you really enjoy the story ?

Thanks

The point of the "anthology" movies is to explore new directions in which to take the franchise. It's expected that not all of these non-Skywalker Saga movies will hit the spot for all viewers. Rogue one sought to emphasize the "war" aspect of star wars and I think taking it back to the galactic civil war era and answer a few lingering questions was a good choice. It also got to portray a darker side of the Rebel Alliance. My opinion of Rogue One is that it ticked off all the boxes on what I wanted from a Star Wars movie (space battles, stormtroopers, new starships, new droids, a dash of the force), and I consider it to be the best Star Wars movie so far.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...