Unknown Good Movies

* SNOW FALLING ON CEDDARS- STARRING ETHAN HAWKE....GANDA NG STORY AND CINEMATOGRAPHY.

* ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND - ALTHOUGH STAR-STUDDED, JIM CAREY, KIRSTEN DUNST, MR. 'FRODO' E.WOODS ,KATE WINSLET,KONTI LANG ANG NANOOD. THE STORY IS GREAT.IT'S A LOVE STORY.ABOUT INTENTIONALLY ERASING THE MEMORIES OF WHOM ONE WISH TO ERASE,LIKE IN THIS MOVIE,ERASING THE MEMORIES OF A LOVED-ONE. NAKAKATAWA SYA NA NAKAKAIYAK...AND JIM CAREY CAN ACT.

if you're a hopeless romantic, you can try the following japanese and korean movies:

Sekai no Chuusin de Ai wo Sukebu~ japanese version of A Walk to Remember

Ima Ai ni Yukimasu

Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru

Nada Sou Sou

The Classic

A Moment to Remember~this is a real tearjerker, its about a young couple who struggles with the woman's alzheimer's disease

Bungee Jumping on Their Own

ING

Ditto

Addicted

btw..all these movies are available in quiapo.:)

LUCIA Y EL SEXO (Sex and Lucia)--- i highly recommend that you watch this spanish film. But its very hard to find if only i can let you all borrow my copy. Stars Paz Vega (Spanglish with Adam Sandler), this spanish hottie is not only a sex goddess (she's so gorgeous) but very talented as well. The movie has a very interesting plot and a lot of twists i must add! The sex scenes are subtle but sexy and would really turn you on.

For those who want to borrow just PM me and i would be very happy to share with you this great film. We can even watch together :cool:

LUCIA Y EL SEXO (Sex and Lucia)--- i highly recommend that you watch this spanish film. But its very hard to find if only i can let you all borrow my copy. Stars Paz Vega (Spanglish with Adam Sandler), this spanish hottie is not only a sex goddess (she's so gorgeous) but very talented as well. The movie has a very interesting plot and a lot of twists i must add! The sex scenes are subtle but sexy and would really turn you on.

I saw this last night. It’s a very well written film. The sex scenes where hot and it leaves you hanging. The story is like the film CLOSER/Love Actually in a sense coz the characters are interconnected in a way even if they don't know it and nearing the end the all get together and realize that their lives are related to each other's. Though it’s not a "dramady" (drama-comedy) like Love Actually nor a story about betrayal and tangled love affairs like Closer but the story is kind of similar one way or another to these films.

Edited by redshirt
for action film lovers--try watching equilibrium starring pre-fame christian bale

Nice! I love how during the entire movie they were building up to this confrontation between Bale and that other guy (was that Mario Van Peebles?) only to have

the other guy's face lopped off in the first 5 seconds of the fight.

Haha... Christian Bale is a bad ass here. :thumbsupsmiley:

Also, another good Christian Bale movie is The Machinist. Great story and the transformation he underwent from buff Bruce Wayne to the the skin-and-bones character he played in the movie is amazing!