RФN S+EvЄ

💕Si One & Only Queen💕

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Interests:💕Si My Avatar💕

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

Year na gusto ko balikan?

Bago magsimula ang College.  To change my course.

#462 Ephician

Ephician

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:TV/Movies,NBA, PC Games, Girls

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

in theory physicists say that we can go to the future but not the past. interstellar is a good example

Yes because time is relative.

#463 Sir Galahad®

Sir Galahad®

Wandering Knight of Solitude™

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,212 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Sports, Nightlife, Games, Electronic Thingies

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

It still fascinates me how time and space are affected by gravity. Like in Insterstellar, where 1 hour in that planet is equivalent to 7 years due to the proximity of the black hole.

Ahhhh relativity. The only thing right now that confirms this theory is particles and atomic clocks.

#464 bughaw1

bughaw1

Reconnaissance

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

Can this be a reality at this time?

#465 Ephician

Ephician

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:TV/Movies,NBA, PC Games, Girls

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

Gravitation is not a curvature of space and time, it is the stress of space itself caused by the transformation of matter from space.

#466 Olive&Dust

Olive&Dust

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

anong year ang gusto mo balikan o puntahan

I'll take Albert Einstein time, 1915. It was the period of his 

geometric theory of gravitation's publication. :)

#467 Memento Vivere

Memento Vivere

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

#468 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,135 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

Possible kaya ito? nangyayari na ba ngayon? 

#469 mmontoya

mmontoya

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Just got back from a long hiatus. I'm surprised that this thread is still going after 13 years since it was created. Feels like going back in time. Anyway I'm glad we have some learned minds here to keep this going. :D

Edited by mmontoya, 10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM.

#470 mmontoya

mmontoya

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

Just a thought ... Isn't it that when human beings finally achieve faster than light travel, yes light speed. We are basically traveling through time per say. Let's say we made a journey to a distant universe, when we've come back to earth a few years later everyone we've known would have been dead. Isn't that considered time travel as well?

#471 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:48 PM

You mean time dilation? Technically, yes. And you don’t even have to reach the speed of light to experience that. And was one of the central themes in the movie Interstellar.

But when we say time travel, in the classic (or should i say romantic) sense, it would be the ability to go back and forth in time since this is proving to be harder to achieve.

#472 Lyse

Lyse

Liberator

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

You mean time dilation? Technically, yes. And you don’t even have to reach the speed of light to experience that. And was one of the central themes in the movie Interstellar.

But when we say time travel, in the classic (or should i say romantic) sense, it would be the ability to go back and forth in time since this is proving to be harder to achieve.

Hello tk421! How are you today?

Yes I totally agree with you.

Possible kaya ito? nangyayari na ba ngayon? 

Technically, yes! Pero yung katulad sa mga sci-fi or romance movies / books na gagamit ka ng time machine para makapunta sa future and makabalik sa past ay hindi pa (I am saying "hindi pa" because we do not yet understand the whole concept and nature of the universe. Malay natin possible pala, hindi palang natin alam ang mathematical equation para dito). FEI, Math is the Universal language.

1. Time Dilation

Kapag nag ta-travel ka at a very fast velocity or close to speed of light, bumabagal yung takbo ng time mo sa paningin ng mga observers mo, pero s asarili mo pag tinignan mo yung clock mo, normal lang ang galaw.

2. Gravitational Time Dilation

According to Einstein's Relativity lahat ng bagay sa universe (stars, planets, gas, black holes, etc.) ay nasa fabric of space-time and lahat ng may mass ay kayang mag bend ng space-time fabric(That includes Humans, insects, basta lahat ng may mass. Now, the diameter or yung laki at lalim ng bend / curvature sa space-time fabric ay naka depende kung gano karami at ka-compact yung mass ng isang bagay. Now yung curvature sa space-time, ang tawag dito ay "Gravity" (Gravity is the manifestation of the curvature of space-time). Examples: 1. Bakit constant na nag re-revolve ang solar system sa Sun? Because the whole solar system is affected by the curvature of space-time created by the Sun. 2. Bakit yung Satellites(Moons) ay nag rerevolve sa planet nila? Because they are affected by the curvature of space-time created by the Planet.  More Mass = Larger and deeper curvature in space-time which will result to a stronger gravitational pull (example: Black holes), yung curvature ng black hole is sobrang lalim na kapag nag fall ka under the influence ng gravity nya ay mahihirapan kana kumawala, pero kapag nasa event horizon kana or yung critical point sa curvature ng space-time nya ay 0% na ang chance mo maka labas kahit mag travel kapa as fast as light.

Now,  Kapag mas malapit ka sa isang object na malaki ang Mass, for example SUN mas mabagal yung takbo ng oras mo kesa sa earth kaya pag balik mo sa earth ay mas advance na sila ng oras compared sayo, so parang nag travel ka sa future.

#473 Lyse

Lyse

Liberator

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:45 AM

Gravitation is not a curvature of space and time, it is the stress of space itself caused by the transformation of matter from space.

Care to share in what scientific paper was this introduced / discussed? Because this claim will challenge Einstein's Relativity.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theories, principles, branches

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users