Why Some People Hate Valentine's Day

Simply put, haterz dont want to be "commercialized" on V-Day...the senti movies, the candle-light or romantic dinners either at home or some fancy resto, the romantic concerts or shows, the trips to the motel/hotel... no V-Day sex ( to the tune of "Birthday Sex" :lol:) that's gonna k*ll guys with lots of pride in them :lol: and ladies who salivate for V-Day sex :lol: and for ladies who at least want someone's arms wrapped around them, at least, on that day...and the day after...and the next one... :lol:

As for me, am not a V-Day hater... though I can manage not goin' the flow and wiggle through the traffic and queue at restos, cinemas and motels :lol: especially if V-Day is on a weekday...we can do it on the weekends anyway :evil: why the rush? hehehe

Edited by ^Tim^

First there is no money..

Second there is no available rooms

Third no available service

Fourth most of the resto bars are crowded

Fifth it's corny going out on that date

And lastly---because of the five reasons above your girlfriend breaks up with you...the reason why???

you have plenty of alibi's which are not realistically acceptable to your partner..

so the next time be prepared for it...

• 1 month later...
Guest Serenity12

because i don't like men spending for outrageously expensive roses for me. i'd rather receive one single rose in the most unexpected time rather than receive a whole bunch on valentine's day just because it's expected of him . ;)

the last time i went out on valentine's was at least 6 years ago, and it was only because my gf at the time wanted to watch a particular concert. its not really an important date for a couple and it has nothing to do with love. There are more important dates like anivs, birthdays, and such that have personal meaning.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to. Can't stand the baloney. That's why he used that date to do something I am not expecting he would - he proposed to me a year ago on Valentine's Day. Some got flowers, some got chocolates... I got a diamond ring! Now even if I want to, I can't get myself to hate it. :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker