Vitamins and Food Supplements

turboneticssx8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
dude tanong ko lang saan ka nakakabili ng kirkland brands? salamt po.

I used to buy Kirkland branded Calcium supplement at Pricesmart fot P650 for a 300 tablet bottle. But in my recent trip to 168, I was able to buy the exact same brand a lot cheaper, P690 for a 600 tablet bottle.

im using havitall. as of now i dont feel any changes in my body. anyway maybe my body is stll trying adjust with the changes. i dont know if it is just psychological, if i take revicon i feel more energized.

i switched to havitall coz i started my MA. hope this vit will help along with good study habit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
im using havitall. as of now i dont feel any changes in my body. anyway maybe my body is stll trying adjust with the changes. i dont know if it is just psychological, if i take revicon i feel more energized.

i switched to havitall coz i started my MA. hope this vit will help along with good study habit

Just an experience with this vitamin...after taking it ...it makes me hungry and crave for food a lot..parang madaling ma-digest ..siguro kaya HAVE IT ALL :sleepysmiley03: ....kakain ka nang kain hehehe :headsetsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

just be cautious in taking multivamins..if you have balanced diet naman it should be taken in moderation..and also be cautious in taking single vitamin/mineral supplements such as calcium...overdose of such may lead to certain medical conditions...for info regarding vitamins Vit B and C are said to be water soluble vitamins meaning they are constantly used and expelled by the body everyday so supplements are advisable in contrast to vitamin A, D, E, and K wc are fat soluble vitamins wc is more likely to cause overdose because any excess of such is known to be stored in fatty tissues.

any comments/reactions on my post are acknowledged

Guest mirang

tried taking enervon c and i observed that my metabolism speed up, nakkapayat sya <_< i prefer clusivol because it has all the vitamins and minerals needed daily just in case u dont get all the nutrients u need from food

• 2 weeks later...
just be cautious in taking multivamins..if you have balanced diet naman it should be taken in moderation..and also be cautious in taking single vitamin/mineral supplements such as calcium...overdose of such may lead to certain medical conditions...for info regarding vitamins Vit B and C are said to be water soluble vitamins meaning they are constantly used and expelled by the body everyday so supplements are advisable in contrast to vitamin A, D, E, and K wc are fat soluble vitamins wc is more likely to cause overdose because any excess of such is known to be stored in fatty tissues.

any comments/reactions on my post are acknowledged

sakto...

not everyone would actually need supplements. ako personally i don't take any. usually a balanced diet is all you need.

there are lots of supplements out there na wala pang substantial proof na they work. kaya at the end of certain commercials or in the bottles themselves you see statements like "no approved therapeutic claims". so the stuff you take may be a waste of money. <_<

even for vitamin supplements such as vitamin C, you are actually taking these vitamins at least 15x their recommended daily dose or allowance (RDA). I mean, you already get vitamin C from fruits and juices. AFAIK, wala pang convincing study on beneficial effects of megadoses of vitamin C (in boosting the immune system or preventing certain cancers) :unsure: at least it's more readily excreted than other vitamins/minerals

some of the vitamins/minerals when taken in doses that exceed the body's needs can actually change your skin color. :blush: that's the least of it, considering that some could actually cause your glands/bones/metabolism to go haywire.

everything in moderation lang po...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Romeo

Tried taking ALIVE whole food energizer. also a dietary food supplement.

Complete in vitamins,minerals,fruits,vegetables,bioflavonoids,enzmyes,amino acids,green food,herbs,mushrooms,essential fatty acids.

The first week I adjust to it and It really gave me more energy and regularize my metabolism.