71 replies to this topic

#1 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:56 AM

may "rooms" nga pala sa member's section.

i figured i might as well open a room with this particular account of mine.

at least i can post away w/o (much) fear that i'd be flagged as doing so na off-topic.

hopefully may malibang sa mga "word-vomit" ko.

though kebs lang din kung otherwise.

welcome to a thread/room of a HouseBand.

#2 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:05 PM

#finance

hindi din pala maganda na fully deployed yung funds mo na earmarked for the local stock market kapag ganito ang general market sentiment.

should be a good time to buy select issues though provided you're aware of the risk/s and you're at peace with the amount of due diligence that you've done.

also, how can I add MTC tags to specific posts?

Attached Files

• Attached File  psei.JPG   75.57KB   0 downloads

#3 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:57 PM

Let's consider this one as following from this post below

https://manilatonigh...4016&p=14021858

My wanting to tell this story got me thinking that my own thread may have it's uses.

#FR's #fictionalreport ahead.

Feel free to form your own opinions as to exactly how real the events I'm about to relay are. ;)

hot momma C

i cooled off on getting massages from C when I wasn't getting anything past the usual fondle and grope.

I had lucked upon a nice thing with a top threa from a nearby spa that was more than filling my lust and lambing needs (might be more on this one in later posts... or not. medyo tinamaan din kasi ako dito), and the whole albeit interesting and highly stimulating thing with C was pushed far from the surface of my horny HouseBand mind. 

It must've been 2-3 months or more since I last gotten an actual massage. The missus and I have gone to hummingbird together once, and I've gone by myself shortly after. Pero hindi ko pa ma-unlock how to go about getting the supposed ES from there. More than sufficient yung dry sauna nila though. And the massages have been tolerable so far. Though personally, even w/o the hanky-panky, I'm still highly biased with the massages I get from C.

So one afternoon that's relatively free from duties and chores, I found myself asking the front desk if C was available.

She wasn't. But was on her way with an ETA w/in a few minutes. So I was ushered into an empty cubicle to wait.

A few minutes passed and I heard her come in while I was lying facedown on the massage bed while fiddling with my phone.
I turn around and was pleasantly surprised to see an attractive but definitely pregnant C smiling at me.

Found myself swiftly rising from the bed asking ilang buwan na yan? this was smoothly followed by me wrapping my arms around her with one hand gently touching her tummy and the other familiarly passing from her back down to her tushy (which I squeezed liked it was the right thing to do).

Got a tentative hug back, which encouraged me to go in further and nuzzle her neck, which she kinda leaned into. Auto-pilot kicked in and I brought my face in front of hers and went in for a kiss.

Which she welcomed and eventually returned! 

There IS truth to the hornier late-second to early third trimester folks ;)

And I have to say at this point that, them kisses we're a moment unto themselves.

Nothing like both your lips moving in such a way that you know you're both deriving pleasure from just the perfect mix of pressure as well as the taste of each other mixing in with the sensation of breathing the same immediate air.

I hope I managed to convey the experience of a shared kiss that just feels right.

And I hope whoever's reading this has felt that sensation often, or at least recently enough.

I'll break with this muna and continue later, kasi I have things to do before the pm trading session resumes.

Edited by HouseBand, 19 August 2019 - 01:05 PM.

#4 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:34 PM

#finance

hindi din pala maganda na fully deployed yung funds mo na earmarked for the local stock market kapag ganito ang general market sentiment.

should be a good time to buy select issues though provided you're aware of the risk/s and you're at peace with the amount of due diligence that you've done.

also, how can I add MTC tags to specific posts?

Nice! Investagrams User ka din pala Bro. ^_^ 

#5 borhe123

borhe123

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Spa hunting pag may time. Most of the time walang time.

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:53 PM

This looks promising. I'll follow this thread. 

#6 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:29 AM

Nice! Investagrams User ka din pala Bro. ^_^

yessir!
nag-pledge pa ako actually. feeling ko super sulit nung lifetime access sa premium features nila.

This looks promising. I'll follow this thread. 

here's to wishing that our actual lives are as interesting and far less infuriating as we represent our soc-med life to be ;)

#7 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:23 AM

#FR

#fictionalreport

Let's consider this one as following from this post below

https://manilatonigh...4016&p=14021858

My wanting to tell this story got me thinking that my own thread may have it's uses.

#FR's #fictionalreport ahead.

Feel free to form your own opinions as to exactly how real the events I'm about to relay are. ;)

hot momma C

i cooled off on getting massages from C when I wasn't getting anything past the usual fondle and grope.

I had lucked upon a nice thing with a top threa from a nearby spa that was more than filling my lust and lambing needs (might be more on this one in later posts... or not. medyo tinamaan din kasi ako dito), and the whole albeit interesting and highly stimulating thing with C was pushed far from the surface of my horny HouseBand mind. 

It must've been 2-3 months or more since I last gotten an actual massage. The missus and I have gone to hummingbird together once, and I've gone by myself shortly after. Pero hindi ko pa ma-unlock how to go about getting the supposed ES from there. More than sufficient yung dry sauna nila though. And the massages have been tolerable so far. Though personally, even w/o the hanky-panky, I'm still highly biased with the massages I get from C.

So one afternoon that's relatively free from duties and chores, I found myself asking the front desk if C was available.

She wasn't. But was on her way with an ETA w/in a few minutes. So I was ushered into an empty cubicle to wait.

A few minutes passed and I heard her come in while I was lying facedown on the massage bed while fiddling with my phone.
I turn around and was pleasantly surprised to see an attractive but definitely pregnant C smiling at me.

Found myself swiftly rising from the bed asking ilang buwan na yan? this was smoothly followed by me wrapping my arms around her with one hand gently touching her tummy and the other familiarly passing from her back down to her tushy (which I squeezed liked it was the right thing to do).

Got a tentative hug back, which encouraged me to go in further and nuzzle her neck, which she kinda leaned into. Auto-pilot kicked in and I brought my face in front of hers and went in for a kiss.

Which she welcomed and eventually returned! 

There IS truth to the hornier late-second to early third trimester folks ;)

And I have to say at this point that, them kisses we're a moment unto themselves.

Nothing like both your lips moving in such a way that you know you're both deriving pleasure from just the perfect mix of pressure as well as the taste of each other mixing in with the sensation of breathing the same immediate air.

I hope I managed to convey the experience of a shared kiss that just feels right.

And I hope whoever's reading this has felt that sensation often, or at least recently enough.

I'll break with this muna and continue later, kasi I have things to do before the pm trading session resumes.

this particular bout of liplocking ranked high in my esteem for several reasons;

- from my POV, I was easily granted play to the lusher lower lip. I don't remember monopolizing the action, but I got the feel that I was 'leading' whilst she was allowing it to be as such.

- it wasn't of the "lemme see how far I can stick my tongue down your throat" encounter at all.
  I'm not a about the moves that I can manage to tick the boxes for whenever I luck into any sort of sensual encounter. More like how the experience feels for me (as well as my perception of how it made her feel).

... so as the kiss deepened, i briefly felt her body melt towards mine as I hugged her while I got into the whole novelty of it.

Because of paramount note for me is the fact that this is a married, pregnant massage therapist of a legit spa. I could get banned from the premises or she could lose her job if any of her co-workers or maybe even other customers saw what we were up to.
Or, maybe worse, baka ma-chismis pa. And we can all easily imagine how that can range from mildly irritating to downright disruptive.

But it was happening, though it was during a slow time in the afternoon. And I was the only guest at that point.

And so it went. Might not have lasted beyond a full minute if I was to time the kissing from an external POV removed from the passion of the act.

But end it she eventually did. Not before I heard a soft pleasurable sigh. Not sure if it was her, or myself, or both of us to be honest.

I wanted more. But decided not to press further since she was clearly not having more of it for the moment.

So she briefly left the cubicle after audibly saying that I should change and get ready for the massage. Which I did.

Upon her return, we got to catching up, as regular client/therapists who've not been so for a while would normally do. Normal stuff I won't get into na.

Her rotund belly didn't dim how much I liked her massage strokes. I guess she's been doing it long enough that she's gotten the knack to work her way around it.

I calmed down, and enjoyed her strokes but I knew that I was just waiting for when she'd move to just in front of my head while she worked on my neck, upper back and shoulders.

Because this gave me easy access to kneading her butt. Hey, it all started when I thought she was spending too much time kneading mine. So I had at it.

But I wanted to get further. And I tried reaching into her pant-waist to try and finger her like I did before.

She was leaning away though. But still continuing her massage.

Dropped that after another attempt just to be sure. No indication of being pissed or maltreated. Just not allowing what I was angling for. I know enough that there are other approaches though. So during an instance where she was leaning a bit forward to work on the middle of my back, I went up on my elbows while running my hands under her blouse, up the side of her body, then slipped my hands under her bra while freeing her swollen preggy boob to the attentions of my eager mouth.

And I popped that darker nipple into my mouth and gently suckled. No dodging away this time, actually think she leaned lower on purpose. Because this allowed me to lick around her areola when I wasn't sucking on her nipple. No milk yet. Slight dodge when I tried to slip one hand into her pants.

She was still continuing with the massage though. And eventually shifted to the other side of my head when I released her boob to come up for air.

On to doing the same thing to suckle at the other boob/nipple though. And this time my free hand and fingers was allowed access to her swollen, warm, moist pussy lips.

She actually dropped the pretense of the massage for a while and had a feel of my hard on over the loose, spa provided boxers I had on.

And at one point, I was able to suck on a boob/nipple while simultaneously fondling the other boob, AND finger her. Only because she was cradling my head towards the breast I was sucking on.

I eventually had to stop for a breath though. And she took this as her cue to disengage from me and go through of the motions of ending her massage.

She allowed me a brief hug after I stood up when we finished (with the back rub), and gave me a playful tap/slap on my chest as she stepped out of it. But I could still see a bemused smile on her still beautiful, full lips that was matched by the glint in her eye.

I left the spa with the brief thought that I really didn't get to experience the full worth of the massage. But I was not at all complaining since I walked away with the feeling that lucked onto something remarkable that afternoon.

:)

went and got her again a couple of weeks after that and managed more of the same. though not the same kissing that I mentioned above.

Still left with a pleasant smile.

But there was still a further time that I think I was also shaking my head pa in disbelief.

That'll be another post if ever. This one's long enough for now.

Edited by HouseBand, 20 August 2019 - 02:30 AM.

#8 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:42 AM

lucked into a good enough swing with $FLI nuong mid-Jul, here's hoping for another good one upon re-entry.

though one day early.

hoping that it holds above the green line (otherwise, cut loss)

looking at 1.80 muna.

#finance

Attached Files

• Attached File  psei.JPG   83.33KB   0 downloads

#9 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:07 AM

yessir!
nag-pledge pa ako actually. feeling ko super sulit nung lifetime access sa premium features nila.

here's to wishing that our actual lives are as interesting and far less infuriating as we represent our soc-med life to be ;)

Nice Nice! Did you get their Phoenix Badge?

#10 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

Nice Nice! Did you get their Phoenix Badge?

platinum lang mehn.

which i don't even display in my investa profile.

hindi na yata valid yung thesis ko na gagayahin ng VLL yung nakakakilig na 'tudamun' move ng HVN ni uncle Manny V.

HODL pa din though since malinaw pa naman ang support level.

and may bago akong ilusyon na parang may something sa last 3 candles

#finance

Attached Files

Edited by HouseBand, 20 August 2019 - 11:13 AM.

#11 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:51 PM

Nice Nice!

Dapat nga mag-Phoenix din ako (Kasi Astig yung Emblem) kaso di ko ma-justify letting go 100K. Eventually sa Bisyo napunta. Hehe. Pero okay lang since naka-Purge ako for now. Aral muna ulet.

Edited by K0RN, 20 August 2019 - 12:52 PM.

#12 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:50 PM

the 100k was a bit too steep na nga for me. lalo na since i wasn't sure how well i'd be able to absorb their teachings kung puro webinar lang.

i did pony up for the 3day executive market timing course with Caylum Institute though

#13 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:43 PM

Caylum is a Good Institute too. I'm sure familiar ka kay Taylor (Of Investagrams). AFAIK, he gives talks there. 

#14 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:58 AM

Yeah. I lucked into a good trading group. I follow "Taylor" and some others already.

Hirap lang talaga ng market lately

#15 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:33 PM

#finance

Husay din!

Though apektado din sa trump.tweets ang US stocks

It's beginning to be more evident na dapat na akong mag.aral ng forex trading

Attached Files

#16 Grafos

Grafos

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

Also an investa user here. Nice posts man! How much yung platinum pledge before? Sayang I missed the opportunity. Lifetime premium features sounds awesome.

Following your story on real massage turned sensual too.

• HouseBand likes this

#17 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:07 AM

#finance

Also an investa user here. Nice posts man! How much yung platinum pledge before? Sayang I missed the opportunity. Lifetime premium features sounds awesome.

Following your story on real massage turned sensual too.

medyo limot ko na, but 20-25k yata, most probably 25k.

my 3day caylum course went for around that much din. right now, parang malinaw na mas sulit yung lifetime features ng Investa.

Hindi ko pa nasisilip yung coverage nila sa ibang markets/issues. pero i know it adds value kasi pwede din yung watcher at screener for all of these.

#18 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:25 AM

#finance

was thinking of getting into forex, but looking at the BTC/USD chart has me suddenly considering another possible option.

i'll be looking into a portal/online broker that'd allow me to trade a whole bunch of other issues.

pero pa-timbre naman ng curated info in case may mapadaan dito na may alam.

Attached Files

#19 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:32 AM

#drivebyFR

open secret pala na may ES dun sa isang spa where the missus and i availed of their decent dry sauna the last time we went for a massage together.

hindi ko pa na-"unlock" when i went there by myself for the first time.

pero just a while back, ayun na nga.

interesting development.

#20 Grafos

Grafos

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:27 AM

#finance

medyo limot ko na, but 20-25k yata, most probably 25k.

my 3day caylum course went for around that much din. right now, parang malinaw na mas sulit yung lifetime features ng Investa.

Hindi ko pa nasisilip yung coverage nila sa ibang markets/issues. pero i know it adds value kasi pwede din yung watcher at screener for all of these.

25k is a bargain looking back. Good decision for doing the pledge!

What a reveal on your #drivebyFR. Takes me back to when the idea of ES was planted in my head. Also went to a legit spa in the Scout area about 2 years back. Sobrang anghel ko pa nun walang ka ide-idea na may ganitong mundo pala. It was my 2nd time there so I knew what I was getting. Sabi ko sa front desk I wanted a Thai massage to release some knots after a particularly grueling late-night gym session. But the manager looked at me with hesitation. "Yun lang ba sir?" he asked. The question caught me by surprise kasi inisip ko, "Ano pa ba meron dito?" I I just shrugged it off and said yes.

They proceeded to guide me through the usual. But the thoughts kept pouring in. First was how cute the girl who was scrubbing my feet was. Then at the cubicle, hindi ko alam kung imagination ko lang pero I started hearing things. Silent moans, subdued giggles. I was really trying to heighten my senses, "Was that fapping I could hear on the cubicle beside me?" s@%t. Di ko alam bakit medyo na turn on na ako. I was following every stroke of the therapist on my body and my head was putting all kinds of positive sensations into it - hanggang tuluyan nang tinayuan junior ko. Then I snapped back. I felt awkward. It was the first time I had a massage na may halong sensual thoughts. I’m sure she noticed the bulge but acted professionally about it. So I let the rest of the session run through its natural course. Funny thing is I never went back so I never found out the truth nor “unlocked” like you did.

Instead, I went home later that night googling about extra service massages. I discovered a non-MTC nuru chain, tried them out, then finally after more ogling and googling, MTC. Now I find myself reading your #drivebyFR reminscing how it all started hehe. Medyo napahaba nga lang ata itong react ko lol. Cheers, brother!

• HouseBand likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FRs, finance, fun, feelings, frivolities, flights of fancy, fictional reports

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)