Philippine Ragnarok

Batang_Laguna

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He he he salamat tol hindi ko pa nababasa itong post mo nakita ko sa jolibee kaninang umaga takbo agad ako sa kidie meal nila he he he meron na me amatsu. Ano ba ito once i install it tatakbo na? di ba ito tulad ng ibang expansion pack na you still need to install their basic application game? How about the rest of the Ragna mga previous version san kaya makakakuha???

He he he salamat tol hindi ko pa nababasa itong post mo nakita ko sa jolibee kaninang umaga takbo agad ako sa kidie meal nila he he he meron na me amatsu. Ano ba ito once i install it tatakbo na? di ba ito tulad ng ibang expansion pack na you still need to install their basic application game?  How about the rest of the Ragna mga previous version san kaya makakakuha???

okay here's the thing... usually, when there's a new expansion, u cant use the software until the official launch (for amatsu and kunlun, its March 12, this saturday) so, logically, u cant use the CD till saturday. thing is, usually, (as in the Juno CD) they come with warnings not to insall the game unless its on on after the official launch. but this case, walang warning sa amatsu and kunlun CD di ba?

so i assume u can use it na.

as for the previous expansions, dont wori, it'll be included in that CD, or the game will automatically download and patch itself once u play it.

enjoy!!

by d way, did u win a poring doll? bilhin ko sayo!! please!!!

raffle ba yung poring doll?? wala ako nun eh

well, pag binuksan mo yung CD, kung swerte ka, may coupon saying u won either a joilbee gamebee or a poring doll...

bwiset kase di ako nkahabol sa Midgard Drop Zone, tapos, sa penshoppe laging out of stock

sana sa new worlds three meron... hmmm... sa 12 kaya sa launch ng amatsu and kunlun puntaako? baka meron dun

From my blog:

Good Girls Go to Heaven...

http://hackenslash.inq7.net/images/online/2005/mar/willow1.jpg

...bad girls go everywhere.

Inq7's Hackenslash interviews Claire Chan, the model who plays the assassin-bride Willow of Philippine Ragnarok Online’s latest game episode, Amatsu and Kunlun: A Tale of Two Cities.

Through players' SMS votes, Willow won a romantic rivalry against Princess Li Yang Fei. Here's what Claire has to say about the results:

"It’s always been the-princess-always-gets-the-prince-and-lives-happily-ever-after thing, that it’s become a cliché. Look who’s not sticking to the conventions of society anymore... I think having the assassin, instead of the princess, marry the prince spices up the storyline. It’s more like 'OK, what happens now?' instead of 'and they lived happily ever after.'"