The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

This surely doesnt sound like a gathering of atmospheric scientist. Im seeing post that look a little like they were written by deplorables. You know about those truly ignorant people, dont you?

True, academic and science section but theres probably no thread related to science.

Btw, I like how our atmosphere works - it's a freakin complex fluid.

Edited by Behlat
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The glucophone has a truly cosmic, mesmerizing aspect that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Expert for meditation. Their echo is comparable to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but alone more spacious, with the adeptness to margin any melody. And most importantly, surely everyone can do this instrument.

Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no be of consequence what string you cuff your tongues, you derive a consonant harmony - it's simply unimaginable to flatter sharp. But we can coordinate the gadget in any disintegrate of your choice. Instruments are aphoristic and comfortably worthy even in a under age occupation or backpack.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...