Slimmers World

Hey! I know a lot of our MTC members work-out with different gyms, which seems to spurt in every mall in Metro Manila...and as you know going to the gym, can sometimes be a bore...unless you are in front of the lovely ladies in their sexy gym outfits doing there thing..which is another story all together... :D

Anyway, just wan to holler at all the Slimmers Gym Buffs..especially in Annapollis-Greenhills bracnh! Where all the sexy and cute chinitas are! :wub:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I know a lot of our MTC members work-out with different gyms, which seems to spurt in every mall in Metro Manila...and as you know going to the gym, can sometimes be a bore...unless you are in front of the lovely ladies in their sexy gym outfits doing there thing..which is another story all together... :D

Anyway, just wan to holler at all the Slimmers Gym Buffs..especially in Annapollis-Greenhills bracnh! Where all the sexy and cute chinitas are! :wub:

how much yung membership? :evil:

Hehehe.. just want to comment on your post.. it's so irritating if somebody's looking while you're working out. Kaya I'd rather go first thing in the morning coz di pa gano maraming tao. Pag hapon na kse, andami ng guys.. not that I'm saying that I'm "cute".. actually, I don't know what they're thinking while they stare.. it may be good or bad di ba. :rolleyes:

Lifetime rin ako sa Slimmer's, btw. ;)

Hehehe.. just want to comment on your post.. it's so irritating if somebody's looking while you're working out. Kaya I'd rather go first thing in the morning coz di pa gano maraming tao.  Pag hapon na kse, andami ng guys.. not that I'm saying that I'm "cute".. actually, I don't know what they're thinking while they stare.. it may be good or bad di ba.  :rolleyes:

3 months alng ung enroll ko sa slimmers.....pag nasiyahan di enroll na alng uli..... :cool:

Hehehe.. just want to comment on your post.. it's so irritating if somebody's looking while you're working out. Kaya I'd rather go first thing in the morning coz di pa gano maraming tao.  Pag hapon na kse, andami ng guys.. not that I'm saying that I'm "cute".. actually, I don't know what they're thinking while they stare.. it may be good or bad di ba.  :rolleyes:

Well, kahit konti o madaming tao, people will stare and stare...as long as they like they are seeing...may it be in a gym or just walking the grounds of Ayala or Cubao..probably, you catch a lot of the people's fancy, that's why they stare at you...unless you have a booger in your face...hehehehehe :lol: ...Joke lang. :blink:

As a suggestion, don't mind what they might be saying behind your back...good or bad...just enjoy your work-out..I myself, don't get to mingle with the other people in the gym...I have my I-Pod to accompany me...every session I get... :D And If I see a cutie..it motivates me to work-out hard pa nga eh...hehehehe :lol:

BTW, I'm also a lifetimer since 1997....How time flies... :(

If you don't mind me asking, where Slimmer's branch you regularly go to? :D

Well, kahit konti o madaming tao, people will stare and stare...as long as they like they are seeing...may it be in a gym or just walking the grounds of Ayala or Cubao..probably, you catch a lot of the people's fancy, that's why they stare at you...unless you have a booger in your face...hehehehehe :lol: ...Joke lang. :blink:

As a suggestion, don't mind what they might be saying behind your back...good or bad...just enjoy your work-out..I myself, don't get to mingle with the other people in the gym...I have my I-Pod to accompany me...every session I get... :D And If I see a cutie..it motivates me to work-out hard pa nga eh...hehehehe :lol:

BTW, I'm also a lifetimer since 1997....How time flies... :(

If you don't mind me asking, where Slimmer's branch you regularly go to? :D

OT: blackcat is known for walking around with a booger on her face...... :D :P :D :lol:

OT:  blackcat is known for walking around with a booger on her face......  :D  :P  :D  :lol:

Hahaha! May pesteng booger lang pala. :lol:

Chinitalover, it's okey.. I don't really mind them.. I just dont feel at ease pag guwapo yun nakatingin (which is not a regular sight in the gym.. hahaha!) Kidding aside, most guys who's got a mean muscle sa arms and chest nila, usually, katawan lang nila talaga ang maganda.. hahaha! :D

I said most lang ha.. not naman all. :hypocritesmiley:

Google.. beh. :P

Chinitalover, it's okey.. I don't really mind them.. I just dont feel at ease pag guwapo yun nakatingin (which is not a regular sight in the gym.. hahaha!)  Kidding aside, most guys who's got a mean muscle sa arms and chest nila, usually, katawan lang nila talaga ang maganda.. hahaha! :D

I said most lang ha.. not naman all.  :hypocritesmiley:

well my arms aint THAT big :unsure:

Chinitalover, it's okey.. I don't really mind them.. I just dont feel at ease pag guwapo yun nakatingin (which is not a regular sight in the gym.. hahaha!)  Kidding aside, most guys who's got a mean muscle sa arms and chest nila, usually, katawan lang nila talaga ang maganda.. hahaha! :D

I said most lang ha.. not naman all.  :hypocritesmiley:

Usually, the bigger the muscle, the more gay they are...that's one observation that I have been noticing... :D

Sayang, dapat kaGymMate kita..para I can stare at you the whole time...at sure akong ayos lang sa'yo and very at ease ka...kasi di ako gwapo eh...hehehehehehehe :lol: Plus, I don't have any nice muscle to gawk at...hehehehehe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Lifetime membership at Slimmer's: P40,000 (exclusive - 1 branch only), P50,000 (all branches).

P3,500 - 3 months

P6,000 - 6 months

P10,000 - 1 year

Tama ba Chinitalover? :unsure:

May tinitingnan akong guwapo ngayon sa gym.. I hope di nya ko napapansin na nakatingin ako sa kanya.. hehehe. :blink: Kilig ako once tinulungan nya ko mag-bawas ng plates nung isang machine na gagamitin ko (sorry, I don't know the name of the machine, basta para sa legs sya). :hypocritesmiley:

Pakshet ka tlga Chinita.

Enrolled At Slimmers World Megamall branch for 2 years.

Now nasa Gold Gym ako. Just try it lang for 1 year.

Pero mukhang babalik din ako sa Slimmers by 2006, kunin ko na yung Lifetime nila na all-branch. P50,000 siguro by that time mas mababa na at buy one take one para kahit saang branch pwede.

Saan kang branch?

Sa na-experience mo nyan, mukhang eye-candy ka sa gym ha. Baka masyado namang sexy ang suot mo kaya ganun!?!

Ako, marami din nakikitang sexy, kahit naman anong oras may mga babes and hunks pero di na rin iniintindi at workout lang ng husto.

Lifetime membership at Slimmer's: P40,000 (exclusive - 1 branch only), P50,000 (all branches).

P3,500 - 3 months

P6,000 - 6 months

P10,000 - 1 year

Tama ba Chinitalover? :unsure:

May tinitingnan akong guwapo ngayon sa gym.. I hope di nya ko napapansin na nakatingin ako sa kanya.. hehehe. :blink:  Kilig ako once tinulungan nya ko mag-bawas ng plates nung isang machine na gagamitin ko (sorry, I don't know the name of the machine, basta para sa legs sya). :hypocritesmiley:

Ey! BlackCat...Thanks for providing us the low down on the rates..Wasn't able to get the info from the front desk, for one, I'm really busy nowadays...plus, I can barely walk after a work-out!...hehehehehe :lol: Sometimes, I don't feel my legs, as if somebody cut them off already...hehehehehehe :lol:

Aaahhh! Ikaw pala yung tinulungan ko...hehehehehehe :lol: I wish! :D

BTW, saan branch ka ba regularly work-out? :D

oh but you are cute :boo: magaling akong manghuhula :boo:

Ey! BlackCat...Thanks for providing us the low down on the rates..Wasn't able to get the info from the front desk, for one, I'm really busy nowadays...plus, I can barely walk after a work-out!...hehehehehe :lol: Sometimes, I don't feel my legs, as if somebody cut them off already...hehehehehehe :lol:

Aaahhh! Ikaw pala yung tinulungan ko...hehehehehehe :lol: I wish! :D

BTW, saan branch ka ba regularly work-out? :D

Ah.. so you workout your legs? That's good coz most of the guys in the gym has skinny legs.. really funny coz they look like chickens (at least tandang ha)... hahaha! :lol:

Ikaw pala yun? :blink: :blush: Are you tall and do you wear braces? :P

Gideon, I usually wear something fitted (fitted capri pants and racerbacks) and I think Google already indicated why they are staring at me. ;) :P

Chinita, one time I was strolling along Greenbelt 4, a guy approached me with all smiles.. I was trying to recall who he was while I gave him my half-smile.. and so he said as he extends his right hand that he's my ka-gym at slimmer's and he is (states his name).... and what's my name daw... kainis coz I was compelled to give him my name. :rolleyes: :P He looks okey naman but I just don't feel at ease with strangers asking my name and I normally snob them... anyway, I think he was just being friendly. :hypocritesmiley:

Ah.. so you workout your legs? That's good coz most of the guys in the gym has skinny legs.. really funny coz they look like chickens (at least tandang ha)... hahaha! :lol:

Ikaw pala yun?  :blink:  :blush:  Are you tall and do you wear braces? :P

Gideon, I usually wear something fitted (fitted capri pants and racerbacks) and I think Google already indicated why they are staring at me. ;) :P

Chinita, one time I was strolling along Greenbelt 4, a guy approached me with all smiles.. I was trying to recall who he was while I gave him my half-smile.. and so he said as he extends his right hand that he's my ka-gym at slimmer's and he is (states his name).... and what's my name daw... kainis coz I was compelled to give him my name. :rolleyes:  :P He looks okey naman but I just don't feel at ease with strangers asking my name and I normally snob them... anyway, I think he was just being friendly.  :hypocritesmiley:

Yup! Working on my legz...since I'm more into cardio...para they won't give-up on me while running... :D ...Well, my legs are not checkken like, but more of a cow!....mooo...hehehehehehe :lol:

Oo nga eh...kaw rin pala yun...hehehehehehehe I'm tall...but don;t wear braces...coz a dentist's office is the last place I want to be in... :P

Snob ka pala! Kakatakot ka namang iApproach...what's the best way ba to approach a woman, while in the gym? such as yourself...Ako, aloof naman ako sa mga gymmates ko...coz my i-pod accompannies me...kaya snobbish dating ko..pero once apporach, I do entertain them... :D

Yup! Working on my legz...since I'm more into cardio...para they won't give-up on me while running... :D ...Well, my legs are not checkken like, but more of a cow!....mooo...hehehehehehe :lol:

Oo nga eh...kaw rin pala yun...hehehehehehehe I'm tall...but don;t wear braces...coz a dentist's office is the last place I want to be in... :P

Snob ka pala! Kakatakot ka namang iApproach...what's the best way ba to approach a woman, while in the gym? such as yourself...Ako, aloof naman ako sa mga gymmates ko...coz my i-pod accompannies me...kaya snobbish dating ko..pero once apporach, I do entertain them...  :D

Hindi ako snob ha.. best way to approach is not to approach! Hahaha!:P Kidding aside, just smile everytime mag-lock ang paningin nyo.. if she smiles back (which of course she will kse educated person naman yun).. at least that would be the first step. Ganun lang ng ganun till one day, makaisip ka ng magandang topic na pwede mong itake-up sa kanya sabay pakilala na di ba? ;)

Medyo matagal nga lang na process. Nakakainis naman din kse yun masyadong fresh.. yun feeling god's gift to women. :rolleyes: