Amazon, E-bay and other Online Shopping Sites

gilanne07

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bakit ganun sa amazon akala ko nakakapagship din sila sa philippines??? E bat ganito yung lumalabas nung umorder ako:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

Bakit ganun sa amazon akala ko nakakapagship din sila sa philippines??? E bat ganito yung lumalabas nung umorder ako:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

i think amazon doesn't deliver certain items here sa Pinas. but i have had some stuff delivered here. the shipping was okay, but the withholding tax in the post office was a biznitch. :grr:

There is a way to beat that system but it can cost you some money. Try signing up at access usa website www.myus.com . It gives you your own virtual U.S. Address and it isn't a P.O. Box and accepted by all internet retailers. You can have any item you want for as long as it isn't contraband. From your US address you can then have it shipped here in the philippines. They use DHL and you can track your packages..It's also cheap. It only takes 5 working days for your packages to arrive.. I've been using Access USA for almost 6 months...

My last shipment of 12 items weighing 3pounds cost me only 2200...

It only cost you $30 setup fee and $15 monthly fee.

i think amazon doesn't deliver certain items here sa Pinas. but i have had some stuff delivered here. the shipping was okay, but the withholding tax in the post office was a biznitch. :grr:

Try signing up at access USA, www.myus.com .... Shipped your items their first before here in pinas.. The beauty of this website is that you can instruct them how to shipped your items here in the philippines....Instruct them to declare 25 to 30% only of your item's original price and always downgrade the items you bought. Example a 8Mp Camera would be declared as a 3.2Mp Camera. 5original perfumes would become 5pcs of clone bodymist . That way you can keep your customs duty at a minimum. Who wants to pay customs anyways???. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I've been using this strategy in all of my shipments... And you wanna ask how much do i pay in my customs taxes??? 900 and below and sometimes none. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Give me a pm and i'll help you obtain your item... Don't worry bout Customs taxes.. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest lustfortravel
Give me a pm and i'll help you obtain your item... Don't worry bout Customs taxes.. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

really? is that legal? regarding the taxes, i mean...

well, i order regularly from amazon and even if the custom duties suck, i must say i am very impressed with amazon's customer service. they never say no to a customer and will go out of their way to serve your order if you insist on an earlier delivery date. that's what they did recently for my order of 5 books which i requested politely if i could receive before december 21 ( their expected shipping date was still december 17 and i was suppose to receive it on the 24th). at first, they tried to explain that it might be impossible to make it earlier considering it is an international order. but when i made the request for a second time, they emailed back that they shipped it and will arrive before december 11. and it did.

now that's what i call real customer service! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by lustfortravel
Try signing up at access USA, www.myus.com .... Shipped your items their first before here in pinas.. The beauty of this website is that you can instruct them how to shipped your items here in the philippines....Instruct them to declare 25 to 30% only of your item's original price and always downgrade the items you bought. Example a 8Mp Camera would be declared as a 3.2Mp Camera. 5original perfumes would become 5pcs of clone bodymist . That way you can keep your customs duty at a minimum. Who wants to pay customs anyways???. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I've been using this strategy in all of my shipments... And you wanna ask how much do i pay in my customs taxes??? 900 and below and sometimes none. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for the info. might try it out sometime. :thumbsupsmiley:

really? is that legal? regarding the taxes, i mean...

well, i order regularly from amazon and even if the custom duties suck, i must say i am very impressed with amazon's customer service. they never say no to a customer and will go out of their way to serve your order if you insist on an earlier delivery date. that's what they did recently for my order of 5 books which i requested politely if i could receive before december 21 ( their expected shipping date was still december 17 and i was suppose to receive it on the 24th). at first, they tried to explain that it might be impossible to make it earlier considering it is an international order. but when i made the request for a second time, they emailed back that they shipped it and will arrive before december 11. and it did.

now that's what i call real customer service! :thumbsupsmiley:

do you really want to pay the full amount for taxes??? Customs is corrupt, your hard earned money will just end up in their pockets...

Yes, its illegal to misdeclare your shipments but hey just make your customs declarations realistic and everything will be fine..

Since you are a regular Amazon customer then i suggest that you'll open up an account with access usa first.. www.myus.com .. You have your own virtual U.S. Address accepted by all establishments in the U.S. and not just amazon. You can bypass those "will not deliver in your country" situations common in some websites since you will be using your US address first as your first point of delivery.

From your U.S. address, You can schedule your shipments with access USA. You can ship by bulk.. I suggest you shipped by the bulk coz it gets cheaper as the weight goes higher. You can even make your own customs declarations and it is where the fun starts, Always declare 20 to 30% of the price of your original items.In your case, don't declare that the books as brand new but pre-owned etc. etc. That way you can keep your duties at the minimum. MOdifying your customs declaration is only possible if you signed up with access usa...

Example..

I bought 13 items from various e-sellers in the U.S. .. Waited until all the products have arrived in my virtual U.S. Address before I scheduled a shipment here in the Philippine.. It get's cheaper by the bulk.

Mis-declare all items as well as the price.. All Polo Double Black and perfumes became bodymist valued at $3 each... My brand new 8mp Sony cam from ebay became a pre-owned 3.2mp sony cam valued at $10.. Brand new tshirts became $1 shirts..

Just be realistic in the prices and items and you won't get caught...

My last Customs duty taxes is only 550pesos.... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I could jave paid as much as 6000 pesos have i declared in full the items that i have bought...

pm me if you wanna know more bout my style... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Just one way of getting back at customs... hahahhahahahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may inorder ako sa ebay via usps, how would i know kung nakaarrive na yung order ko, kelangan ba akong tumawag sa post office? wat is their number its has been 7 days na wala pa din nag door to door sakin???

Almost the same question din sir, I'm a verified paypal account holder. Pag umorder po ako sa Ebay, san idedeliver yun item, dun sa verified address ko na ginagamit kung san pinapadala yun credit card bill ko and that is my office address? Tama po ba? thanks

Almost the same question din sir, I'm a verified paypal account holder. Pag umorder po ako sa Ebay, san idedeliver yun item, dun sa verified address ko na ginagamit kung san pinapadala yun credit card bill ko and that is my office address? Tama po ba? thanks

with PayPal, you have a verified / confirmed address. That becomes your primary shipping address. it could be different than your billing address (credit card) or you can match them. ;)

may inorder ako sa ebay via usps, how would i know kung nakaarrive na yung order ko, kelangan ba akong tumawag sa post office? wat is their number its has been 7 days na wala pa din nag door to door sakin???

i dont think usps has a tracking number for overseas shipments..

so you may contact your seller or the post office. i suggest you buy insurance as well.

yesstyle.com

Shipping free on purchases of I think $150+

for items less than the free shipping requirement I think is $14

They ship here in the PI.

american eagle aslo ships here but the shiping sometimes cost more than the item you want.

shoebuy.com

ships here the cost depends on the shoe.

• 1 month later...

try nyo mag-register sa JOHNNY AIR CARGO. you can buy online from anywhere in the US ship to their US New York address. Then they will take care of shipping it here to their offices. You can specify which branch to pick up.

It's a little bit higher than having it shipped directly here but the ADDED BONUS is you bypass the Post Office and their insane Customs duties + you can order from shops that don't ship to the Philippines.

They're listed on the Yellow Pages.

I've tried them. Had 3 shipments completed last year.

try nyo mag-register sa JOHNNY AIR CARGO. you can buy online from anywhere in the US ship to their US New York address. Then they will take care of shipping it here to their offices. You can specify which branch to pick up.

It's a little bit higher than having it shipped directly here but the ADDED BONUS is you bypass the Post Office and their insane Customs duties + you can order from shops that don't ship to the Philippines.

They're listed on the Yellow Pages.

I've tried them. Had 3 shipments completed last year.

How much do they charge?

Say for a t-shirt or a pair of shoes?

Is there anyone who could give information regarding buying from ebay? From the basics sana like, for example: " 1) you must have an email account; 2) you must go to ebay.ph and set up an ebay account"...etc...just imagine you're writing an ebay guide for a dummy :-)

Im interested in buying stuff from ebay sellers only from the philippines, and maybe when i get the hang of it, im thinking of also selling stuff through ebay...maraming salamat po!

Is there anyone who could give information regarding buying from ebay? From the basics sana like, for example: " 1) you must have an email account; 2) you must go to ebay.ph and set up an ebay account"...etc...just imagine you're writing an ebay guide for a dummy :-)

Im interested in buying stuff from ebay sellers only from the philippines, and maybe when i get the hang of it, im thinking of also selling stuff through ebay...maraming salamat po!

You need:

email acct

paypal acct

credit/debit card

1.) go to ebay.com

2.) register

3.) look,bid and buy

I get my items from ebay shipped to Johnny Air Cargo's NY office and te send it here to the phil. TAX EXCEMPT!!

I just got one of my purchases today from ebay. :)

My binili ako sa ebay na pina direct to philippines shipment ko.

May dinala na card yung kartero sa bahay namin. Pumunta ako sa PO, nagbayad ng P35 then, tapos na.

Medyo matagal nga lang pero mas naka mura compared sa pag papa freight forwarding.

A tip when buying:

ALWAYS REQUES THE SELLER TO DECLARE YOUR ITEMS AS "GIFT" to AVOID customs charges.

And if you trust the Phillipine postal company then also ask the seller to declare the item's value at $10-20 to avoid duties and taxes. And try to befriend ypur kartero and local post office customs "in charge person" to avoid taxation.

I always asked a friend from the US to buy me the items I want online. I also make sure that my friend's resident state don't charge sales tax on the item I wanted to buy. Then I let him shipped it for me to the Philippines (hand carry through another friend or LBC-cheaper than Fedex/DHL/USPS..etc.).

This method works very well with me. Ihaven't had any problems so far.