Why Do You Go Online?

As the title says, why do you spend time online? Why do you surf the Internet? What is it about the Internet that makes you stay for hours at a time? This is not a very serious topic, just reply with your thoughts and as much as possible please stay on topic.. I appreciate your help on this one. Thank you. :)

Why do I go online? Primarily because my work requires me to be online 9hrs a day, 5 days a week :P The other reason is that most of my friends are on a different timezone and its too expensive to call them so we usually just chat. Some of them I got to know over the chat as well. Posting in MTC or downloading or surfing is just one way of keeping mme entertained why I'm at work. :hypocritesmiley:

i go online to check out the latest happenings/events in the 3d world. the sites that i go to have the latest news,tutorials, plug-ins for the 3d applications i use and galleries related to the 3d industry.Other than that, i surf to downloadp mp3s, check mails, update/download softwares and voice/chat with my gf.

Edited by mick8
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...