When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
well dude its all in the mind kapag inisip mo na lonely ka or sad ka yun nga talaga ang mangyayari... so why dont you try when you woke up with smile.

helllooo relationship lang ba sa palagay mo ang makapagpapasaya sayo ang babaw ata. :boo: why dont you enjoy your life as it is alam mo the more you look for someone the more na di mo siya makikita kase di naman dapat hinahanap yan eh kusang dumarating yan you just have to wait patiently or else you might fall for a wrong girl.

alrighty stay happy dude and good luck to you..

yeah dude I know...at that time I am so childish dont know what I want in life..but now I can say dat Ive moved on....Havn't bin in mtc for so long....I forgot I even started this tred...when im read the post.. i still cant believe that I rote all of this crap....it was fun...reminiscing...hehehe!!!!

hi why do people have to feel empty inside. sometimes we do know whats are problems are. and we know how to solve it but taking the first step is the biggest hardest thing to do. how do we overcome that fear of not being able to go over the humps. hay........ can anybody answer this question of mine? hay.... life is very tiring sometimes....