LA Lakers

Panalo ang lakers sa indiana. Kobe played for 12 minutes lang.

I wonder what Kamote is thinking now ...

1)kobe played fewer minutes because he is injured? Or

2). kobe is tecnically not injured coz he was able to play? The last time he asked me this "how can a player with an injury play?" laugh.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 3

The Lakers aren't out of the woods yet. It's mind-boggling how a team expected to be the best in the West and contend for a championship is now fighting for the the last playoff spot in the West. wacko.giflaugh.gif

My picks for the ECF: Celtics and Heat

My picks for the WCF; Lakers and Thunder

Talagang mind-boggling ...Parang Celtics, nasa 7th sa ngayon

wacko.giflaugh.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 3
1364544530[/url]' post='8580914']

The current 8th seed of the East clobbered the current 8th seed of the West. At this point, LAL is not even assured of the 8th seed. The Mavs and Jazz are still very much in contention for the West's 8th seed.

Yup you are correct ...

Its still a dog fight for the final spot in the West. in fact even the ones currently in 6th and 7th still ain't safe. This is unlike in the east wherein i belive there is a slim to none chance that We'll see any changes Except probably for the seedings. Thanks largely to being in a weaker conference.

With the win of the Bucks over the lakers, its bitter sweet for me. i hate to see the lakers lose this game but on the other hand the Celtics now just have a 2 games Lead over the Bucks for the 7th seed in the east. Am sure the Bucks would love to get the. 7th seed and push the Celtics down to 8th so as to avoid the Heat. If that happens, as terry said that would be fireworks. A celtics -heat 1st round series is something i'm longing for in the east....Can the C's win? rolleyes.gif

As for my dear lakers, they better get their acts together ....and start winning for a final playoffs push

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 3

Even with Gasol back in the starting line-up, the Lakers still lost to the Wizards. What made this loss sting more was the Lakers were at home and had an 18-point lead at one point. The Lakers are now 0-6 with a starting line up of Nash, Bryant, Gasol, Howard and Artest.

Wow!!! I didn't know that the lakers are 0-6 with that starting line up...and to think they were supposed to be gunning for a 72-10 record tsk tsk tsk

seriously though, where do they stand now with just a few more games remaining before the start of the playoffs?

1364662317[/url]' post='8583344']

As we speak, the Lakers are still in 8th place in the West and fighting for their playoff lives.

As you speak the lakers are running 9th not 8Th as you claim. Mali na naman ang pinagsasabi molaugh.gif

The Jazz and the Lakers have identical records but the Jazz owns the tie break hence they are at number 8.tongue.gif

And as i speak now, both utah and the lakers have won their respectives game today. Thus, the lakers is still at 9th place in the west.

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 3
Guest demon nick fury

Let's just hope that with the present line up minus Kobe (due to injuries) the Lakers can still get the 8th spot in the West. It would be a great shame if they cannot make it considering the investment of the owners in getting these great players to play together.

• Like (+1) 2
Guest Demonick Fury

I agree Ms Moderator (Riviera) ... thank you for bringing this thread to its order.

LAKERS next game vs the Mavs ... they would still have to face these teams: Clippers, NO, Portland, GS, SA and Houston. Medyo mabigat na schedule pa ito.

Yes, the thread is now in order. Congrats!

Mabigat nga ang mga next games ng Lakers. eight games remaining. Dallas and Utah are still in contention.